[FE10] The "Does Haar Need to be Banned?" RD NM draft.

Florete

...I did not expect Tormod, Muarim, and Vika to all make it back to me. I was ready to be left with Vika at best, but now all three are still sitting there.

I'm tempted to take Muarim, but I have Nailah, so...

How bad is Cat gauge in drafts? I'm wondering if taking Ranulf is a good idea, and a little surprised that he's still around.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ring Wraith takes Kieran.

...I did not expect Tormod, Muarim, and Vika to all make it back to me. I was ready to be left with Vika at best, but now all three are still sitting there.

I'll take Skrimir.

Do you always pick an LEA?

And you always wind up with Marcia/Skrimir. It's funny how it works. I've gotten Kyza like 3 times or so.

I'm tempted to take Muarim, but I have Nailah, so...

How bad is Cat gauge in drafts? I'm wondering if taking Ranulf is a good idea, and a little surprised that he's still around.

Only used Lyre before, and while it got annoying, it wasn't too bad. I had to Grass on most player phases, but she never ran out completely.

Do you always pick an LEA?

And you always wind up with Marcia/Skrimir. It's funny how it works. I've gotten Kyza like 3 times or so.

1-8 really sucks.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

So I get 4 picks this next round?

No. You get your two picks, then when it gets back to RK he only gets one pick before it skips over to you.

Speaking of RK, I was going to take Makalov for my next pick. Grr. Yeah, I know I mentioned the whole thing about the LEA but I need more part 4 people. Those are going fast.

Not sure if this is really the greatest idea, but I'll grab Astrid. Ring Wraith takes Tormod.

1-8 really sucks.

That it does, i usually just take the massive penalties...

@Fenrir- red fox doesnt wind up with marcia/skrimir more than me lol. I couldve picked my girl marcia but i wanted to use neph.

She's gotten them a few times, I'm just pointing out trends.

Everybody is your girl now?

soul's team is so weird.

I think every draft team is going to look weird in one way or another.

But this is soul's second draft of getting Tanith and Sigrun, which i find funny.

@Peggy I wanna try Lyre for once in a NM draft :awesome:

Lyre's good in NM, she takes ton of resources, but is probly worth the late round value. I wouldn't pick her now with some good units still left, but she can be a steal.(I got her as the absolute last pick once, it rocked)

EDIT: fox went with Astrid :O Can she contribute any real help on 2-3?

Edited by Fenrir

Speaking of RK, I was going to take Makalov for my next pick. Grr. Yeah, I know I mentioned the whole thing about the LEA but I need more part 4 people. Those are going fast.

Sorry... I was thinking about Giffca, but I also felt that I needed more help for the Part 4 rout maps. I don't want to end up soloing one of the chapters with only 1 unit again.

Sorry... I was thinking about Giffca, but I also felt that I needed more help for the Part 4 rout maps. I don't want to end up soloing one of the chapters with only 1 unit again.

how the hell...?

how the hell...?

I ended up with only 2 units to go with either Ike or Elincia, since I had drafted too many people locked to specific routes. So Elincia and Tibarn duo'd 4-2 (I would've done it with just Elincia, but I couldn't find a way to keep Tibarn out of combat).

Also, Balcerzak has Jill, Shinon and 4 Laguz. Hilarious.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Yeah, that might be a problem for you Red, because I'm taking Muarim.

Oh, I don't plan to get one now. I'll really consider myself lucky if Vika is still around.

Hey guys, leave Vika for me, k?

Oh, I don't plan to get one now. I'll really consider myself lucky if Vika is still around.

Hey guys, leave Vika for me, k?

I'll consider you lucky too, since everyone sans Ring Wraith, Balcerzak and myself would love more 1-8 help.

Also, Balcerzak has Jill, Shinon and 4 Laguz. Hilarious.

I always do seem to end up drafting myself a zoo.

The Shinon and Jill bit I hadn't noticed though, and you're right. It is hilarious.