[FE10] The "Does Haar Need to be Banned?" RD NM draft.

Florete

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've ever taken so long to decide on a draft choice before. I actually ended up using a random number generator to pick my choice out of six characters. It picked Lethe.

Ring Wraith picked Soren.

Lethe is amazing just get her 13str and she helps alot in 3-1 ^^'. I had left a stone on her but she actually used it well. She filled up her gauge by tinking and she was ready on turn 3 :) (target)

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

My personal opinion for Haar is that the player that draft him should have a 15-20 turn penalties or so for their final turn count. The player that draft Haar does not need to take the Elincia penalty in 2-E which results in 3-5 turn penalty that nearly everyone takes. He can probably easily reduce a player's turn count in part 3 by 10 or so. In part 4 he isn't as great as he is in Part 3 but he still can easily clear a map.

So basically, haar saves you about 15 turns if your right. But you just want to add them all back on, so theres no point in picking him¿

I have an idea to limit the use of Haar. What if he could only be used a certain amount of chapters? Example, he could only be used for 3 maps during part 3. After part 3, he could be usable for free. If used in more then 3 maps at part 3, the draft player would have to use a 5 turns penalty by aditional map.

Rolf > Shinon in drafts.

What? Is it because of the favoritism in drafts? I thought shinon's level lead gave him the advantage as always. Rolf has better str for part 4 though. Shinon's 40 str growth tends to get really screwed in my experience.

They're both mediocre in my opinion, since being Bow-locked with a small team when most of the chapters are Rout is pretty awful. Crossbows help a little, but then you have to rely on skill procs to deal significant damage to enemies.

In drafts is it Rolf>Shinnon>Leo>Astrid? or is it Astrid>all because of a mount/javelin?

I'd definitely go with Astrid over Leo at the very least. Not sure about the other two, but she likely has a superior part 4.

What? Is it because of the favoritism in drafts? I thought shinon's level lead gave him the advantage as always. Rolf has better str for part 4 though. Shinon's 40 str growth tends to get really screwed in my experience.

They won't be doing anything in Part 3 and by Part 4 Rolf is already leagues better than Shinon. Or atleast rolf should be.

I think its Rolf > Shinon > Astrid > Leo

^^' good thing she's not last

I think i'll leave my picks with someone, I doubt I'll get Astrid :( but whoever gets her use her well for me ^^'

Oh and I found out how to 8 turn 3-9 with her alone(unpromoted) but i'm trying to see if I can shave it to 7 (for Peggylovers draft)...I could promote her early, for a 5 turn, but I don't want to gimp her potential for future chapters.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

RD, Haar is all you need.

Not completely true. I mean, he can do a lot, but I know from experience that just he and Ike can't handle everything as fast as they may like to. Ilyana will help.