[FE10] The "Does Haar Need to be Banned?" RD NM draft.

Florete

...I don't even want to know how you got both Jill and Titania in the same draft...

It was the first HM draft, and my first RD draft, so my score ended up being pretty mediocre anyway (though I still got 2nd place since no one else did very well, either). HM hurts Jill a good deal since her base Spd is just short of doubling a lot enemies in 1-6-1.

You should try Ilyana in a NM draft she's amazing :^_^: well I guess your right but Titania doesn't easily > DB units alot of them are pretty good competition (like Nolan and Eddie) Oscar isn't > DB though he lacks so much come part 4.

If she were so easily better than them, she might need banning. But I don't think anyone believes she needs banning. I would like to try Ilyana sometime, though. Maybe I'll get her here.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I just noticed you need 1 more person, you can sign me up if you want :^_^:

Unless i'm not competitive enough

I'll sign you up. Even if you're not highly competitive I think we have a good enough roster at this point.

So now I will be getting the order.

And here we go.

2. Radiant Kitty

1. Red Fox of Fire

4. Ring Wraith

6. Balcerzak

3. PegKnightLover

5. Angru Mainya

7. Queen Kittylincia

Since it's the whole point of this draft, I will be pre-empting RKs pick and giving him Haar in advance (unless he wants someone else to go first).

Since I've for my own personal results of using Titania in drafts, I'll be taking Nolan for a change of pace and a new personal sample.

I highly disagree with oscar's offense being bad. With adept hes really helpful in 3-P and 3-1 where he can gain 3-4 levels. And he can promote as early as the start of 3-3 with bexp and his offense is ridiculous past that. Adept oscar 1rkos everything and then comes javelin forges which make him 1rko most generals in nm. PEMN i know but honestly bexp solves his problems in normal mode. In soul's draft he was my number 1 and trivialized part 3 after bexp.

Yay I'm last!

I highly disagree with oscar's offense being bad. With adept hes really helpful in 3-P and 3-1 where he can gain 3-4 levels. And he can promote as early as the start of 3-3 with bexp and his offense is ridiculous past that. Adept oscar 1rkos everything and then comes javelin forges which make him 1rko most generals in nm. PEMN i know but honestly bexp solves his problems in normal mode. In soul's draft he was my number 1 and trivialized part 3 after bexp.

His offence lagged off once Part 4 rolled in, in Part 3 he was a major Boon but then in Part 4 he fell behind alot. I doubt Titania falls behind, and DB's are usually very good. Thats what I mean by him not > DB.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Yay I'm last!His offence lagged off once Part 4 rolled in, in Part 3 he was a major Boon but then in Part 4 he fell behind alot. I doubt Titania falls behind, and DB's are usually very good. Thats what I mean by him not > DB.

His 4-1 was awesome though. It was mainly 4-4 and endgame where he slowed down.

I guess it's my pick now. I had missed that RFOF already gave Haar away. I'll take Eddy because I like him more than Titania. Plus, now I can start right away, and I'm probably not taking Leo, but if I do I can always restart and nothing will be lost.

Prologue: 5 Turns. Got a bunch of criticals without Battle Save abuse. Gave Edward the boss kill because he's a boss.

Chapter 1: 5 Turns. Got the Hand Axe too. Wrath Crit the guy next to the boss so Micaiah could run through.

Chapter 2: 5 Turns. Battle Save abuse so Miccy could dodge the two soldiers right before she killed one of them. Got Thani but nothing else. Shoved Laura with Sothe and Nolan so she could get there.

Edited by Ring Wraith

Alright just checking if it was my turn. I saw nobody posting and wondered if it was my turn.

*Checks OP*

Edit- im after balcerzak and eddie got picked Nooo :(.

Edited by PegKnightLover

Titania > All DB characters. I can say this without a doubt.

Titania is still in.

Titania may be better, but once a single DB unit is taken (which is going to be first round), people are scrambling to get the others. Nolan, Edward, Volug, Zihark, and Jill are awesome, and if you don't have one it makes Part I difficult. If you take Titania, there's basically a guarantee that you won't get one of these. If you take one of these, you're likely to get a decent GM.

Well, I guess I'm going to have to prove to you guys that you don't need one of Edward/Nolan/Volug/Zihark/Jill to pull good turncounts in Part 1 then. I've done a draft without any of them before, and Part 1 was not difficult at all.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Well, I guess I'm going to have to prove to you guys that you don't need one of Edward/Nolan/Volug/Zihark/Jill to pull good turncounts in Part 1 then. I've done a draft without any of them before, and Part 1 was not difficult at all.

Didn't integrity do that with Laura already :V

It isnt necessary to have eddie nolan volug jill or zihark but it sure does help and saves turns.

Help? Definitely. Save turns? I'm not so sure.

The thing about relying on Laura (or Leonardo) as your only DB is that you need a good Micaiah, which means reset abusing for good level ups (or getting unreasonably lucky).

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Wow, I suck.

Titania.

The thing about relying on Laura (or Leonardo) as your only DB is that you need a good Micaiah, which means reset abusing for good level ups (or getting unreasonably lucky).

Not really. Integrity's Micaiahs always suck. and he has Laura in his team, for most of the part.

Edited by Angru Mainya