Nightmare Problem

BSN1194

My Nightmare does not make any changes to the ROM. For some reason, I can open it and 'make changes' but when I open the ROM nothing really happens. Has this happened to any of you?

Edited by BSN1194

Whenever you make any changes, its important to go to File->Apply changes, then File->Save ROM

Otherwise, the changes you make won't be kept.

If you are already doing that, make sure you are using the right modules for whichever FE you are editing. If nothing else, re-download Nightmare and/or your ROM.

Whenever you make any changes, its important to go to File->Apply changes, then File->Save ROM

Otherwise, the changes you make won't be kept.

If you are already doing that, make sure you are using the right modules for whichever FE you are editing. If nothing else, re-download Nightmare and/or your ROM.

I'm doing that already. I re-downloaded Nightmare and used more than two different roms. This is the first time this has ever happened too.

Are you opening the right ROM? Have you tested basic changes that are very obvious to make sure it's not just that the change you are making doesn't have an obvious effect? When you change it, does it update the file's "Date modified"? Are you hitting enter and ctrl+s right after the change, or are you moving to another slot/module before you are saving?

You can try the very basic "re-download everything, restart computer" thing as well, although I don't think it will help.

I got it to work. For some reason my modules went bad or something like that. I re-downloaded everything except for that. I tried a couple different roms. I just downloaded a new set of modules and it worked. Thanks guys.