Favorite type of tea?

So I woke up this morning and began my normal morning routine by brewing some tea. To my horror, there was only 1 bag left of my favorite Earl Grey tea. I plan on restocking today and I would like to buy another box of Earl Grey. However, it would take be about a month to go through that box which means that I probably will not be drinking any other type of tea until September. I'm wondering what everyone's favorite type of tea is so I can factor that in when I go shopping for more tea today.

You gotta show me.

I'm sorry its far too deep in the Post a fact thread, i'm not like Soul that saves posts like that/the pages they are on.

Coffee is inferior to tea in terms of taste, but it may be better in terms of functionality since it contains more caffeine per cup

Just add a spoon or 2 of sugar :awesome:

I'm sorry its far too deep in the Post a fact thread, i'm not like Soul that saves posts like that/the pages they are on.

Just add a spoon or 2 of sugar :awesome:

Sugar (and especially milk or cream) destroys the flavor of any hot beverage when added. The bitterness is part of the aroma of coffee (much like it is part of the aroma of chocolate) and I feel that adding sugar to it really takes that away. Although I'm fine with people adding sugar and milk to coffee (I just don't do it myself), I am disgusted to see people do the same thing with tea. Blah!

Sugar (and especially milk or cream) destroys the flavor of any hot beverage when added. The bitterness is part of the aroma of coffee (much like it is part of the aroma of chocolate) and I feel that adding sugar to it really takes that away. Although I'm fine with people adding sugar and milk to coffee (I just don't do it myself), I am disgusted to see people do the same thing with tea. Blah!

I love milk on my coffee :(. Also, I love the smell of coffee after its made (or when you open a can of coffee).

Tea needs two teaspoons of sugar to fully bring out its flavour. Similarly, coffee needs some amount of sugar, but only enough to sweeten it slightly; it still needs to be a bit bitter. Milk in coffee is alright, but milk in tea...that's what disgusts me!

Just tea. I don't care which flavor.

It's not a soft drink. It doesn't have flavours, it has kinds.

Edited by Lagiacrus

I love milk on my coffee :(. Also, I love the smell of coffee after its made (or when you open a can of coffee).

I never get to experience the wonderful smell of coffee because my dad always gets the strongest coffee he can find =[ I love walking past coffee in stores because they smell so much better.

High school art class ruined tea for me.

Edited by Agnaktor