Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Haze

There is absolutely no reason why he should make bal vote for freohr. Blitz kitty I could understand, but unless I hear an explanation from him, I'm afraid my vote will stay.

Wasn't the cycle supposed to end four hours ago? Or is that a typo?

It's a typo. The cycle ends 19 and a half hours from now. Sorry about that.

Votals:

Freohr (1): Balcerzak

Paperblade (1): Sho.M

Haze (1): Kevin

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Hey guys looks like life is silenced to me.

I think we should do something about this and take this shit to our own hand. As the Co-Leader I tell you all to vote Paper for trying to fool me and Life think Blitz is a scum.

If you dont have orders from Life by now, I will give you reasonable ones.

If you dont believe me, Ask me to PM you your role name and your role to proof myself.

If you're Haze and dont believe me, You can ask anyone you feel like if they got their correct name and role right. Hopely that makes you feel better about yourself.

EDIT Sho and his grammar errors >.<

Edited by Sho.M.The.Heap.Master

You are an idiot.

##Vote: Agnaktor

And that is an excellent defense

##Vote: Paperblade

Sorry, dude, but I gotta admit that an Alliance Checker faking results is far more likely than the existence of some "Templars". Don't worry, if you're telling the truth, we can lynch Blitz next.

As the surviving members of Clan No Lynch surrounded Vormav, he calmly searched for a way out. Not finding one, he sighed and pulled out a Holy Stone, transforming into Hashmal, an Esper with great Earth elemental power.

The Clan was understandably shocked at the transformation, and stopped their advance towards the Esper. But as Hashmal bore down upon them, someone was able to recover and cast Float on the Clan members, protecting them from Hasmal's Earth magicks.

They then proceeded to beat on the Esper mercilessly until he was defeated.

Paperblade has been lynched. He was:

Dear Paperblade, you are Vormav, Templar Alliance Checker

FFT-port-Vormav.gif (I couldn't find a better picture...)

Vormav Tingle is the leader of the Templar Knights of the Church of Glabados, whose goal is to revive the leader of the Lucavi, Ultima. However, his plans are continually interrupted by Ramza, who manages to obtain most of the Zodiac Stones. He also planned to use the War of the Lions to obtain the amount of bloodshed necessary to complete Ultima's resurrection.

Each cycle, you may send us a PM entitled 'Cycle X: Perform a background check on USER'. You'll send Rofel to investigate USER, and determine whether or not they're allied with Khamja.

Also, since you know your son Izlude is dead and your daughter Meliadoul is traveling with Ramza, you know they're not in this game.

You are allied with the Templars, and win when all threats are eliminated.

It looked like the Templars thought to use the ordeal with Khamja to gather power unnoticed. It was time for a new hunt to begin.

It is now Cycle 6. The cycle will end Sunday at 1 AM GMT.