Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also going to need a sub for Life if he doesn't indicate he's still playing any time soon.

Wait, so Life wasn't actually silenced?

Either way, I guess ShoM is still in charge now.

During this time of grat what the FUCKness, I have picken our next lynch target.

As Haze bothered to finally explain himself we are now killing the dude named Bal for being suspicious in eyes of life until certain paperplade cleared him.

##Moe bomb: Bal

I'm also going to need a sub for Life if he doesn't indicate he's still playing any time soon.

Yeah, real life happened. Sorry about that. I've been closing almost every night and it's tiring.

Suggesting I'm anything other than town-aligned at this point is ludicrous.

Sorry, I must've missed the "you're clear" memo, especially since I can't imagine how a persuader can really help against mafia, so I fail to see what you can do.

The one being anti-town here is you, Kevin, by voting for me and demanding info you're not entitled to.

This here implies that gathering information in a mafia game is scummy. Which was also something you said in Duel terminal (or that might've been snike, but you agreed with him). It's still a hilarious reason to call someone anti-town.

Anyway, even though i have no idea why, I guess I better vote Bal before i leave.

##Unvote

##Vote: Balcerzak

Sorry, I must've missed the "you're clear" memo, especially since I can't imagine how a persuader can really help against mafia, so I fail to see what you can do.

1. Based on my previous actions, accusing me of being a Templar is a ridiculous statement.

2. Role =/= Alliance, Mr. Town Miller Governor.

3. You're still not thinking with portals outside the box, I can be a town asset in certain situations, especially now that we're reaching endgame, which is exactly where I become powerful.

This here implies that gathering information in a mafia game is scummy. Which was also something you said in Duel terminal (or that might've been snike, but you agreed with him). It's still a hilarious reason to call someone anti-town.

The reasoning for the persuasion is just something you're not privy to, deal with it. You should have gotten that from "I'm not at liberty to say."

Ergo, you're wasting our time by demanding information you're not going to get and making empty threats against me with your one vote. Wasting our time is anti-town, whether you yourself are town or not. Gathering information isn't scummy, no, but I made it damn well clear you're not being told why I persuaded Bal and while you sat there tunneling on me and wasting time, the real scum was sitting there laughing because they were under no scrutiny whatsoever. Way to go.

Edited by Hazekitty

2. Role =/= Alliance, Mr. Town Miller Governor.

Where did i say that? Did I say that you were likely to be a templar because you were a persuader? No, I am saying it was scummy to persuade Bal. Your action, not your role, is scummy.

3. You're still not thinking with portals outside the box, I can be a town asset in certain situations, especially now that we're reaching endgame, which is exactly where I become powerful.

I know the powers of persuader, Haze, but your control of Bal's vote seemed uncalled for, until now of course when it's apparent he was under suspicion at the time.

you're wasting our time by demanding information you're not going to get

Two sides of the coin bro, if I'm wasting my time asking, you're wasting the time by not telling.

And we all give up at "no" in this game. That's the idea right? Instead of pressing someone who you think is scummy, you just give up when they say they won't tell you anything.

Where did i say that? Did I say that you were likely to be a templar because you were a persuader? No, I am saying it was scummy to persuade Bal. Your action, not your role, is scummy.

"since I can't imagine how a persuader can really help against mafia"

Two sides of the coin bro, if I'm wasting my time asking, you're wasting the time by not telling.

And we all give up at "no" in this game. That's the idea right? Instead of pressing someone who you think is scummy, you just give up when they say they won't tell you anything.

There's a difference between "No" and "I'm not at liberty to say." The former implies I won't tell you, the latter implies I can't.

"since I can't imagine how a persuader can really help against mafia"

That means that a persuader isn't incredibly strong, which I hope that you'll see is true. That was in response to your action against the mafia, which I was saying wouldn't have been incredibly bothersome.

There's a difference between "No" and "I'm not at liberty to say." The former implies I won't tell you, the latter implies I can't.

Then you chose the wrong phrase, because you CAN tell me, except you won't because you think it'll disadvantage you (or the town) somehow.

I'm curious just why the hell I was under suspicion, when I've done everything I could to prove myself to the town leader. No kidnapping when he says no kidnappings, and kidnappings when he says kidnappings.

Was my choice of eclipse at the very beginning truly what set up as suspiciously anti-town? Because if so that's ridiculous.

No that you asked so nicely, yes kidnapping eclispse is suspicious.

How so? eclipse is an excellent player, and the early cycles are where the most networking tasks place. If she were town, isolating her wouldn't be an issue due to the majority of other town players still able to connect, whereas if she were antitown that would be a severe blow to her or her faction.

On the other hand, it also granted her a reprieve from an early night-kill or lynch, which is often the fate of high profile targets. If she was town-sided, keeping her alive in such a fashion would have been a boon.

Ba'Gamnan planned to put up more of a fight than Vormav did. Once his name was brought up for execution, he immediately transformed into Belias, an Esper of fire. However, before he was able to attack, he was buffeted by a large amount of Waterga spells, and he drowned under their weight.

Balcerzak has been lynched. He was:

Dear Balcerzak, you are now Ba'Gamnan, Templar Recruit

200px-Gamnan.JPG

Ba'Gamnan is a cruel and vicious headhunter who seeks to claim the hefty bounty on the sky pirate Balthier. Not above kidnapping, he is occasionally employed by the Archadian Empire to handle tasks that the Judges will not. He is usually accompanied by his three siblings, and fights with a lance-chainsaw-hybrid... thing.

Each cycle, you may send us a PM entitled: 'Cycle X - Kidnap USER'. You will abduct USER because you think you'll be able to use them as bait to capture Balthier, so they won't be able to post in the thread or communicate privately with anyone, or be the target of any actions during the next Cycle.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

You are now allied with the Templars, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Meanwhile, Delita was shot while watching Belias' demise. Falling to the ground, he transformed into Adrammelech, an Esper of thunder, and turned on his shooter.

Said shooter then proceeded to shoot Adrammelech again, insuring his death.

Proto has died. He was:

Dear Proto, you are now Delita, Templar Recruit

150px-FFT_Delita2.jpg

After his little sister Teta died in an explosion, Delita Heiral hatches a plan to manipulate the church and nobles into destroying themselves (with some help from Ramza). He also manages to marry Ovelia to become King, despite being a commoner by birth. Unfortunately, he eventually kills her in self-defense, and ends up all alone.

Using your skills of manipulation and playing all sides, you are able to survive being lynched once.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

You are now allied with the Templars, and win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Cycle 7. The cycle will end on Tuesday at 1AM, GMT. Action results are being sent now.

I'm not sure why the Lucavi's theme is called 'The Pervert', either.

pervert (verb)

to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : corrupt

to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : misdirect

That sounds like the Lucavi, don't you think

Uhhhhhhh...................

So I'm at college right now. My roommate's friend got the internet to work now sooo...... Yeah.

Of course idk about once classes start up. I just might be able to be active now though.