Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, we have a recruiter who causes his recruits to lose their powers.

...Mine is easily provable at any time, how about everyone elses?

That reminds me to kill the vig in case of a failure.

Also you could also be an original member like paper and keep it

...Mine is easily provable at any time, how about everyone elses?

Unfortunately not, for if you are a cult member, you could easily have another cult member claim that they were persuaded to vote for someone.

**Something about cults and town leaders**

This, sho, includes you, lest we forget.

When it comes to killing templars I have got rid of 3.

Life has had "real life issues namely being culted in a forum game".

Which one is more likely to have been culted?

Obviously Im all okay with lynching myself if I start kill actual townies but until then just kill who I tell you to kill assuming I do it for a reason.

Edited by Sho.M.The.Heap.Master

When it comes to killing templars I have got rid of 3.

And who would be better to recruit on cycle 6 because of this?

Which one is more likely to have been culted?

I'm pretty sure a cult would sooner target an active town leader than an inactive one.

Obviously Im all okay with lynching myself if I start kill actual townies but until then just kill who I tell you to kill assuming I do it for a reason.

This obviously shows how clueless you are of the problem, or should I say you are diverting attention from the issue?

Let's make this clear shall we? So far we've killed 3 cultists. But how many chances have the cults had to recruit? And what would their chances be of hitting khamja so many times with an allaince checker for a leader? If life is a town member and you lynch him, even if there are only two cult members left, they can recruit one more to have lynch majority. And that's game over.

##Vote: Sho

I'm sorry, I was withholding my vote choice, but that statement just screams cultist for me. Life may be cultist too, tehre is of course that chance, but my gut tells me you're the safest choice here.

^let me rephase that. Because to the 3 templars that now spoil our lands with their blood, It should be obvious that I havent been converted during cycles 1-5.

As for C6 lets think:

-3 templars has been killed

-the templars most likely need a misslynch in this cycle.

-who is the easiest to get town lynch? The persuader? The Vigilante? The dude who knows everything and is entitled to a lynch the moment cult has been found out?

-Obviously they wont cult me! They will lynch me for being so god damn obvious.

Are you seriously stupid enough to listen their lies Kevin? Open your eyes you big fat fatherfucker

- Your loving dictator Choco-Emperor of Ivalice Gurdy the I

-who is the easiest to get town lynch? The persuader? The Vigilante? The dude who knows everything and is entitled to a lynch the moment cult has been found out?

-Obviously they wont cult me! They will lynch me for being so god damn obvious.

So with life it's OK because he's town leader, but with you it's not because they'll try to mislynch you? Lol.

Are you seriously stupid enough to listen their lies Kevin? Open your eyes you big fat fatherfucker

Man, I want to agree with you now.

So with life it's OK because he's town leader, but with you it's not because they'll try to mislynch you? Lol.

You do understand the difference of being culted before and after its clear that Town will know about the cult when it votes next time?

How about active and inactive TL?

Man you're an idiot at times >.< I think GBB want their member back. Yes you.

Man, I want to agree with you now.

My point still stands you fuckface

- Choco-Emperor of Ivalice Gurdy the I

Unfortunately not, for if you are a cult member, you could easily have another cult member claim that they were persuaded to vote for someone.

I was waiting for that.

Not so if everyone else decides who I persuade and whom I make them vote for.

Edited by Hazekitty

You do understand the difference of being culted before and after its clear that Town will know about the cult when it votes next time?

I'd sooner judge someone by how they act and what they do before assumptions, which is why I didn't vote for you straight away.

How about active and inactive TL?

I'm 90% sure they'd cult you, the active town leader, over life, the inactive town leader.

Not so if everyone else decides who I persuade and whom I make them vote for.

Except we can't waste this cycle as we could very well be facing lylo. A nl can kill us, and that's not worth testing your role for.

There's a flaw in your argument Kevin, what if they recruited Life before he went inactive?

Recommending everyone public claim, if we're accusing town leaders then we should assume the cult already know everyone's roles, it'd be better if we all knew so we can make more informed decisions.

Our priority target should be the Cult Leader, in order to prevent more recruitments. The Cult Leader likely only has his recruitment as a power, meaning anyone who has previously proved their role power to everyone cannot be the cult leader.

I've proved my persuasion, Life's proved his watching, the Vig's proved their vigging.

That leaves everyone else.

Edited by Hazekitty

I'd sooner judge someone by how they act and what they do before assumptions, which is why I didn't vote for you straight away.

Your asking me to vote you? I can do that if it makes you happy

I'm 90% sure they'd cult you, the active town leader, over life, the inactive town leader.

For the last fucking time the point is not to cult the obvious lynch target you dickhead. Seriously, Just go back to your GBB.

Except we can't waste this cycle as we could very well be facing lylo. A nl can kill us, and that's not worth testing your role for.

Then stop trying to make us waste it doing excatly like Templars wants us to. What an idiot.

- Your loving yet highly annoyed dictator Choco-Emperor Gurdy the I

There's a flaw in your argument Kevin, what if they recruited Life before he went inactive?

That is a good point, but sho is not clear regardless of any activity argument he will make.

Recommending everyone public claim, if we're accusing town leaders then we should assume the cult already know everyone's roles, it'd be better if we all knew so we can make more informed decisions.

I guess this makes sense.

Dear Kevin, you are Cid, Town Doublevoter

100px-TA2-Cid.jpg

Cid is one of the Revgaji, and the leader of Clan Gully. Formerly a member of Khamja, he was attacked and left for dead when he tried to leave the organization behind, but he swore an oath to a Judge, allowing him to live. He takes Luso in after he saves him from Klesta, and does his utmost to help him return home.

Because the others look up to as a role model due to your age and experience with battle, your vote towards the lynch each cycle counts twice.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

Which is also why I felt very confident with my "one vote" Haze :p.

Our priority target should be the Cult Leader, in order to prevent more recruitments. The Cult Leader likely only has his recruitment as a power, meaning anyone who has previously proved their role power to everyone cannot be the cult leader.

Eh, this kind of assumption erks me as it's a dangerous one to make, especially in this kind of scenario.

For the last fucking time the point is not to cult the obvious lynch target you dickhead.

And my point is not to make assumptions on what people will and will not do because it will lead to our doom.

as if anyone cares about seeing this:

Dear Sho.M., you are Gurdy, Town Civilian

150px-Gurdy.jpg

Gurdy is a moogle that adores chocobos, and she runs a chocobo stable service that operates throughout much of Ivalice. Montblanc's only sister and Hurdy's twin, she is also the only moogle in Ivalice to be shown using her wings to fly.

You may not have any unique abilities, but you must still aid the Clan with your vote and your voice.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

And I clear my position as not cult leader by gently pointing towards Paper, Bal and Proto

- Your extremely irritated yet loving dictator Choco-Emperor of Ivalice Gurdy the I

And my point is not to make assumptions on what people will and will not do because it will lead to our doom.

So we are just going to do the first thing that comes to mind instead of you know, considering that just maybe, just maybe our opponent might thing at least the tiniest pit forward? Just... Stop... Talking...

I would vote you this second if you didn't have vigilante killing you anyway

So we are just going to do the first thing that comes to mind instead of you know, considering that just maybe, just maybe our opponent might thing at least the tiniest pit forward? Just... Stop... Talking...

They could think forward with life though, surely.

And yes sho, I'd take your scummy self-contradictions over some stupid WIFOM anyday. But that isn't even the most scummy thing. You tried to desperately pull my vote off of you and redirect it at Haze earlier today in IP chat, and now that you've realised that that won't work you've gone to blindly insulting me and accussing me. All just for voting you. Truly pro-town behaviour.

I would vote you this second if you didn't have vigilante killing you anyway

OMGUS much?

I'd also like to point out the stupidity in killing someone for being "stupid".

They could think forward with life though, surely.

And yes sho, I'd take your scummy self-contradictions over some stupid WIFOM anyday. But that isn't even the most scummy thing. You tried to desperately pull my vote off of you and redirect it at Haze earlier today in IP chat, and now that you've realised that that won't work you've gone to blindly insulting me and accussing me. All just for voting you. Truly pro-town behaviour.

:facepalm:

Desperately? DESPERATELY!? AS YOU SAID THIS IS MOST LIKELY LYLO AND YOU ARE TRYING TO GET US VOTE A TOWNIE! OF COURSE IM GETTING RID OF YOUR VOTE THAT MIGHT VERY WELL RESULT A LYNCHTIE AND SKREW US OVER! Before you claim Im self-contracting when I consider culting me and culting Life 2 completely different things, at the very least try not to contract yourself.

OMGUS much?

I'd also like to point out the stupidity in killing someone for being "stupid".

You're being killed for doing your best to get town lose this game as we both know that your bit too good player to do it because you don't understand how the game of mafia works.

- Your(not your Kevin you asshole) loving dictator Choco-Emperor of Ivalice Gurdy the I