Ivalice Mafia - Winners: Clan No Lynch

Radiant Dragon

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever, game over. I had the game won IF and only IF Freohr didn't idle. But since she couldn't shoot Kevin, we couldn't tie the vote and have the game called in our favour.

EDIT: Then work made me too busy to concentrate on this game. Good game town but honestly, you guys stink.

Edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox

Clan No Lynch was only a little surprised now to see Llyud transform into an Esper: Cuchulainn, the Impure. Unfortunately for him though, bosses not immune to gravity-based attacks are easily dispatched. 4 Life Drains put him down for good.

Life has been lynched. He was:

Dear Life, you are now Llyud, Templar Recruit

140px-Llyud.JPG

Llyud is an Aegyl from the sky continent of Lemures. His cuious nature is what led him to join Clan Galbana to protect Lemures from the other sky pirates, although it tends to get him into trouble as well. He is also rejected by his people for allying with sky pirates.

Each cycle, you may send us a PM entitled: 'Cycle X - Follow USER'. You will spend the cycle trailing USER, and you will learn who visited USER that cycle. You can not watch yourself, since not even the Aegyl have eyes in the back of their head.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

You are now allied with the Templars, and win when all threats are eliminated.

As Gurdy was watching the defeat of yet another of the Templars, she was fatally shot and died before anyone noticed she needed attention.

Sho.M. has died. He was:

Dear Sho.M., you are Gurdy, Town Civilian

150px-Gurdy.jpg

Gurdy is a moogle that adores chocobos, and she runs a chocobo stable service that operates throughout much of Ivalice. Montblanc's only sister and Hurdy's twin, she is also the only moogle in Ivalice to be shown using her wings to fly.

You may not have any unique abilities, but you must still aid the Clan with your vote and your voice.

You are allied with the Town, and win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Cycle 8. The cycle ends on Friday at 1 AM, GMT. Action results are going out now.

Well, honestly, I could be wrong here, and it wouldn't surprise me due to the inactivity of Agnaktor and Freohr preventing me from getting reads from them, but Kevin had been persuaded to selfvote.

One of my earliest reactions to Kevin yesterday was that if Life flipped Templar, Kevin was too. He seemed far too eager to deflect attention from Life, the obvious Templar, and onto Sho.

Blitz on the other hand attempted to come up with a plan to test Kevin and shoot Life, and Agnaktor has once again proved himself by shooting Sho.

That leaves myself and Kevin, so from my perspective, it has to be him.

##Vote: Kevin

I also have a plan, but it fully requires you to trust that I am still town;

Lynch Kevin.

Shoot Blitz

Convince Agnaktor to selfvote.

Lynch Agnaktor.

If Blitz doesn't turn up dead, then Agnaktor is recruited and shall receive swift justice from my persuasion, if Blitz does, then the game should be over anyway with a Town win.

Edited by Hazekitty

Well, honestly, I could be wrong here, and it wouldn't surprise me due to the inactivity of Agnaktor and Freohr preventing me from getting reads from them, but Kevin had been persuaded to selfvote.

One of my earliest reactions to Kevin yesterday was that if Life flipped Templar, Kevin was too. He seemed far too eager to deflect attention from Life, the obvious Templar, and onto Sho.

Blitz on the other hand attempted to come up with a plan to test Kevin and shoot Life, and Agnaktor has once again proved himself by shooting Sho.

That leaves myself and Kevin, so from my perspective, it has to be him.

##Vote: Kevin

Wait, scratch that, I believe Agnaktor's lost his killing powers since he shot town again.

*sniffle* ;~;

But yeah you're right though I've lost my ability to shoot anymore Sho told you did he

Whatever, game over. I had the game won IF and only IF Freohr didn't idle. But since she couldn't shoot Kevin, we couldn't tie the vote and have the game called in our favour.

EDIT: Then work made me too busy to concentrate on this game. Good game town but honestly, you guys stink.

Well hey you got busy and I got busy =b

Also wondering about that thing about Kevin...

Sorry for so many posts xD But yeah Haze if I see Kevin vote for himself then I think it'll leave me convinced that he's part of the clan. I'm just gonna wait for proof that you're still town. I'm not sure if I'm 100% certain but... I'm just thinking I'm getting an idea of everyone now. watch me be completely wrong in my judgement =_= I feel I've made too many wrong decisions

EDIT: OKAY CAN I AT LEAST EDIT THIS POST?? Are we allowed to? I've seen some edit here, sooo......

I just realized that there's 4 people left =o Does that mean two are clan and two are town? Or is 3 to 1 still fair enough to continue the game?

Edited by Agnaktor

I see. Curious what Life meant when he said you "couldn't" shoot Kevin, but oh well. Life could easily just be trying to mess with us to cover Kevin's ass.

That's what I was thinking too. I was just stuck in college without an internet when Life told me to shoot Kevin and then I came back asking him if he still wanted me to do it.

Ooh what does that mean if he didn't reply?

Sorry I haven't said anything, but I've been rather busy and have only been able to have time for a few one-off posts, plus I wanted to make sure RD hadn't forgotten anything.

Turns out he hadn't, and that I really haven't been persuaded. As such, I won't vote for myself, and I encourage everyone to vote haze ASAP. I don't really have a lot of proof of this, as it's really just my word vs his at this stage. So I hope my confidence can give you proof.

Also, from a logical perspective, Haze is a more experienced and an all around better player than I am, and is much better at looking town, which I'm not afraid to admit. And I will definitely admit that my actions of late have been rather scummy, but I was so convinced that sho was scum, that I did kinda obsess over it. But let's be honest, the way he told freohr to shoot me was suspiciously shady, and his OMGUS reaction only furthered my suspicion. And to be frank, ever since pokemafia I've been trying to be nicer and more forgiving towards life, which didn't help.

I know you were convinced Haze was clear blitz, but when you think about it, he is the better conversion choice, he is smart and his role was proven, whereas mine was not and that makes me all teh more suspicious. As for his easy conversion towards life, that must've been a bus, because it wasn't hard to figure out that at least one of sho/life was a cult member and so the town would've wanted to eradicate them. Voting Haze is the only option.