Lloyd or Linus? (Cog of Destiny)

Cain Magnus

I know this is a weird topic, but which of these two do you find more fun, difficult, etc. to fight against in "Cog of Destiny"?

For me, I like to fight Linus. Even though I like Lloyd better for the challenge, it's just that to me, that boss position in Cog of Destiny somehow feels like Linus needs to be there. Maybe because his personality fits the bloodthirsty rage he goes into...Who knows with me, lol. As far as favorite enemy goes, they both are kind of tied for me. But my usual path is Linus (Normal Mode) and Lloyd (Hard Mode) for the challenge I mentioned.

So what about you?

I'd rather fight Linus there, since when it's Lloyd, it seems like he's being way too irrational when talking to Nino. Gameplay wise I'd rather fight Lloyd here though because if it's going to be Linus then that means some chapters earlier I had to deal with a swordmaster with a light brand in the fog. Lol no thanks.

Split for me. Lloyd's chapter is way faster (2 turns) and Linus' is really, really stupid, but at the same time, Wallace sucks ass and Geitz is a beast, so I'd prefer Linus in some cases. That said, it doesn't matter since Eliwood sucks so hard. I can never get him to level 10. Ever. :<

For me, I like to fight Linus. Even though I like Lloyd better for the challenge, it's just that to me, that boss position in Cog of Destiny somehow feels like Linus needs to be there. Maybe because his personality fits the bloodthirsty rage he goes into

Couldn't have said it better myself, Linus has the better personality to be revengeful.

In my opinion, it's likely in your better interest to fight Linus in Cog, because he doesn't have 23 AS and 32 crit to worry about, but Geitz is a more useful unit than Wallace could ever dream of being. So as it stands, I'd rather fight Lloyd in Cog and deal with his bullshit factor than getting a useless unit that has bad stats and no notable niche(Geitz is notable for being the only good warrior, but Wallace has NO advantages over Oswin.) That and Lloyd is more dangerous in FFO than he is in Cog due to the fact that he's a moving boss in FoW(Linus doesn't move and his map isn't a FoW map.)

really?

either way Cog of Destiny i find easy(least when it comes to the boss fight) due to putting units with high magic defense in the range of linus/lloyd

Not if you're playing efficiently. And I can't remember the last time I haven't got Lloyd's map, since Eliwood and Lyn range from terrible to situational to forced in HM.