Serenes Forest Tavern

Fireman

Hm, we make a damn good Team.. DIE!!!! *attacks Bot with Chainsaw*

Chainsaw, eh? I'll take the head, you should probably go for the heart.

Wait!!! Raven under my protection!!! Kill Raven? Kill me first!!!! (Op! I think again) Now!! Kill Masu instead!!!

Lol I'll be fine. I am the people's protector! I fight for my fr- I mean people!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.........oh.........so........still dont make sense to me but thanks you. It's hard for an Asian to like me. Phew`

Bot, umm... they go across forums like this, create their own account, and post something in relation to do with the forum, along with a link in their post, linking to whatever it is they are advertising. People program them and tell them what to do, then the bot does it all by themselves, then. Like a robot.

He can ram in third tier at about 20/11, at the very earliest 20/9 if his spd and skill growths co-ooperate. Interestingly enough, characters usually max every stat if you BEXP them even when they are just CLOSE to maxing stats out. Thus, both Mia and Zihark and basically anyone who doesn't suck can juice themselves up with BEXP almost right away in third tier.

-------------------------

britni

Guaranteed ROI

He can ram in third tier at about 20/11, at the very earliest 20/9 if his spd and skill growths co-ooperate. Interestingly enough, characters usually max every stat if you BEXP them even when they are just CLOSE to maxing stats out. Thus, both Mia and Zihark and basically anyone who doesn't suck can juice themselves up with BEXP almost right away in third tier.

britni

Guaranteed ROI

what...............does this have to do with the tavern?

britni

Guaranteed ROI

what...............does this have to do with the tavern?

It's another bot...

The meaning ofBot: umm... they go across forums like this, create their own account, and post something in relation to do with the forum, along with a link in their post, linking to whatever it is they are advertising. People program them and tell them what to do, then the bot does it all by themselves, then. Like a robot. Yup! I understand now thank to Raven.