Serenes Forest Tavern

Fireman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall hold my fire for later. XD

not like your fire will do shit against everyone in the whole damn forest. Ahhh i remember all of the memories here *remembers stripping with bianchi and fox* XD

not like your fire will do shit against everyone in the whole damn forest. Ahhh i remember all of the memories here *remembers stripping with bianchi and fox* XD

Were they amazed like this: :o

or disappointed like this: <_<

good times eh, MaSu?

yeah. I remember passing out at the front desk of hotel Masu and then like fox stumbled in while raven was up in their room in a purple thong waiting for her.

they were drunk like this:

_ _

\(0_o)/

All 3 of us were like that on the tables till bianchi had her like 25th can of motor oil that kiryn gave her and passed out. I remember the time i was supposed to watch fox when raven was gone for a week and she got hammered and thought i was trying to molest her. and she proceded to beat the shit out of me while drunk <_<

All 3 of us were like that on the tables till bianchi had her like 25th can of motor oil that kiryn gave her and passed out. I remember the time i was supposed to watch fox when raven was gone for a week and she got hammered and thought i was trying to molest her. and she proceded to beat the shit out of me while drunk <_<

remember our bar fight?

*goes to quote*

remember our bar fight?

*goes to quote*

THE BAR FIGHT WAS FUCKIN EPIC. And branded was acting all calm and cool till i kicked over his cooler of sprite, then he snapped XD

THE BAR FIGHT WAS FUCKIN EPIC. And branded was acting all calm and cool till i kicked over his cooler of sprite, then he snapped XD

I.

Like.

My.

Sprite.