FE1 Tier List

Dark Sage

As a note, I woud concur with dondon on Jeigen being the bomb now that I cracked this game open again. No words describe how easy he makes earlygame. Like, he makes book 1 look hard he's so good. That being said, I just got Hardin and he is basicallly Jeigen with growths.

This game is stupid easy and is as dumb as a box of rocks. Trading is an actual goal of a chapter. Navarre at his start can solo the entire bandit group he comes with in a single enemy phase. Riff costs a turn to recruit, and I was so not needing healing unti chapter 6 that I'm actually considering he just flat out be skipped. Barts is a superhero. Javelins are lulsy.

Edited by Grandkitty

• 3 months later...

First off, Sheeda's strength blows, and there's no Wing Spear, no forges, and no forged Wing Spear to make up for it. She was alright vs pirates (no weapon triangle in this game) but right now she's frequently dealing so little damage she might as well not be there at all.

Jeigan is cool. Yes, I know I'm not very far in, but I remember that in FE3 B1 enemies didn't exactly get a lot stronger as you went on. If that's the case here as well, then he's definitely good. Now I know this looks a little silly because I'm not very far in and Jeigan's Silver Lance isn't exactly his, but still.

Sheeda is the best unit, because she can wield the super effective weapons (and lances; if she's not using only silver lances, you're doing it wrong) and still double with them, which is something most other units cannot. Also, flying, although that's not too useful.

Jeigan is pretty awesome as always, but he's certainly not the best unit, even in an efficiency run.

Also Minerva is pretty god damn awesome, and if you give her the Speed Ring, she's one of your best units, especially in an efficiency run. I'm not sure if you'd be able to recruit her in an efficiency run though (maybe with Warp shenanigans?).

Katua is pretty meh. She shows up halfway through the game with stats that resemble Sheeda's LV 1 stats...In other words, she sucks. Flyers are not automatically god awesome in this game because it doesn't have rescuing.

As a note, I woud concur with dondon on Jeigen being the bomb now that I cracked this game open again. No words describe how easy he makes earlygame. Like, he makes book 1 look hard he's so good. That being said, I just got Hardin and he is basicallly Jeigen with growths.

This game is stupid easy and is as dumb as a box of rocks. Trading is an actual goal of a chapter. Navarre at his start can solo the entire bandit group he comes with in a single enemy phase. Riff costs a turn to recruit, and I was so not needing healing unti chapter 6 that I'm actually considering he just flat out be skipped. Barts is a superhero. Javelins are lulsy.

Healers are god awful in this game anyways. Priests (which are the sages of this game) are where it's at.