[FE11] And now... The SOYO Knickerbocker Recruit-All--Drafted-Units Random Reclass Roundup!

13th

No, the enemies are so bad in NM that with a slight forge, (Or Steel Lances) Merric will still do well as a cavalier.

And Wendall makes a better dracoknight than sniper, and Jeorge can almost use Parthia at base, so...

Although Jeorge is never going to be recruited in a draft.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the enemies are so bad in NM that with a slight forge, (Or Steel Lances) Merric will still do well as a cavalier.

And Wendall makes a better dracoknight than sniper, and Jeorge can almost use Parthia at base, so...

Alright, I'm no expert at this game so I won't argue, but remember that Jeorge HAS to be recruited in this draft if you don't want a 42 turn penalty.

The only Class A prepromotes that I wouldn't be happy to have as a Cavalier would be Tomas and Wrys - Tomas because he joins so late, so low and with such bad durability and Wrys because he might as well be a generic. When you check Merric's growths, they're all actually really good except for his strength growth (15%). Even his base stats are reasonably good, no Str, but 2 Skl, 2 Spd, 3 Lck, 2 Def so he can just be given a forged iron and rambo'd in as soon as the next map.

Poor Grithalmir had Maria, so I was leaving her available in the hopes someone would provide a gift. I probably should have known better.

And how do you always end up with Horace, Horace?

Edited by Whitefang

I'd have to argue that Tomas' best classes are archer and cavalier - the former because he can insta-Longbow, the latter because the cavalier base growths complement his personal growths nicely.

If this were a true reclass run, Tomas goes cav -> flying.

*me stops gushing about the Green Skittle*

Tomas might actually do... something with my forged steel bow in my H5 draft, because him and Gaggles can pass it around until Roger hits D in Bows.

And I have no idea how I always end up with him, nobody ever picks him before like the 7th round, and he goes later than scrubs like Dolph and Vyland, both whom will never had good offence.

Tomas might actually do... something with my forged steel bow in my H5 draft, because him and Gaggles can pass it around until Roger hits D in Bows.

And I have no idea how I always end up with him, nobody ever picks him before like the 7th round, and he goes later than scrubs like Dolph and Vyland, both whom will never had good offence.

I can understand Vyland > Tomas, because of ridiculously better availability and if you forge him some bonus hit, his terrible skill becomes not an issue. Dolph v. Tomas is a lot closer, because they're both pretty awful and arrive really underleveled.

I can understand Vyland > Tomas, because of ridiculously better availability and if you forge him some bonus hit, his terrible skill becomes not an issue. Dolph v. Tomas is a lot closer, because they're both pretty awful and arrive really underleveled.

I was talking about Horace > Vyland and Dolph, not lolTomas. Tomas is 100% useless.

Rickard.

Rickard was already taken.

EDIT: The OP's list is a bit was 3 units outdated so here's the remaining units:

Frey

Abel

Cain

Jagen

Gordin

Draug

Norne

Caeda

Ogma

Bord

Cord

Barst