The Resistance 2

Tables

Okay, fine. Why do you trust Eclipse and Darros?

=/

arachnidsGrip and Kiku-Ichimonji aren't very similar names, besides that both are long.

Eclipse has been giving off pro-town vibes and been very active and discussing, and Darros hasn't been on a failed mission/acted that scummy.

Tables has been referring to me as Psych, so it seemed the same. ;/

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psych: consider the following

if 1 person on 2.5 was a spy

and 1 person on 3.5 was a spy

that means at least 2 people not on either mission are also spies, unless the spies managed to have one person coop and the other sabotage (which would REALLY suck)

I'd rather not even consider those possibilities since the Spies would be gambling far too much in that situation.

Now, I think Kevin is right, and that EVERY SINGLE player should be posting a team of six people that they would like to send so that Kevin could make the right choice in combining our lists to make his proposal. I'm trying to think of a team myself, but I need to analyze a little further.

Also, it seems reasonable to me that if two spies had ended up in the same mission, they wouldn't both sabotage.

But then we go into severe wifom... We have to start assuming a lot now... Like paper said IIIRC...

To be honest, I didn't notice both Paper and Proto were in it until right now when you told me. I just noticed Proto, and I thought Pariah had sent me instead so I read his name as mine. :/

:////

Also:

Also, it seems reasonable to me that if two spies had ended up in the same mission, they wouldn't both sabotage. Knowing that two out of five players were spies would be really important. Not sure yet whether I think there were multiple spies in those missions, though.

Spies cannot communicate outside of the thread (unlike Mafia in a NOC mafia game), so that would require good predictions on their part.

Me, Snike, Slayer, Kay, Zorbees and... Psych

I don't know as much about this game. I am just subbing because Tables asked me to. So If I could have a simple summary of what the heck has gone on?

Darros - Again hasn't said anything not helpful.

Snikitty - Hmmm I have town vibes from him.

zorbees - Seems rather town, promoting a lot of discussion (although it did drop a little bit during the 3.x missions... I can't remember sdeeing much of him).

Pariah - sort of edgy on him, his pointing of the finger to just me for reason that can be used on others, seems suspicious.

Kirsche - I don't understand the reason for his distrust that or i can't remember.

13thshadow - Right now, i have slight town reads from him (radiant) but i want to wait for distrust for kirsche

Eclipse - Has been doing barely anything.

Kiku-Ichimonji - honestly, he seems townish to me, however odd he has been acting.

Paperkitty - Huge town read, you guys know why already.

Psych - BS explanation for voting yes is bs.

Me, Paper, snike, Kiku-Ichimonji, Zorbees... and after the list... that just leaves the last spot between Radiant and Kirsche...

Pariah - sort of edgy on him, his pointing of the finger to just me for reason that can be used on others, seems suspicious.

I only pointed fingers at you because I'm not as sure about suspecting anyone else.

I feel as if one of 13thshadow (rd), slayerx, and proto is a spy, just because of 3.5. I am fairly confident that pariah is resistance, and i know that i am resistance, so that leaves one of them to be the spy. If proto is a spy, then kevin is likely the spy who sabotaged 2.5, as i trust paperblade now. if rd or slayerx were a spy, they likely sabotaged both missions. I feel that there was likely only one spy on each sabotaged mission, unless slayer is a spy. if slayer is a spy it would make sense that he cooperated on the first mission, then sabotaged the next two, while another spy could have been on and cooperated. not sure what entirely to make of this, but yeah...

I feel as if one of 13thshadow (rd), slayerx, and proto is a spy, just because of 3.5. I am fairly confident that pariah is resistance, and i know that i am resistance, so that leaves one of them to be the spy. If proto is a spy, then kevin is likely the spy who sabotaged 2.5, as i trust paperblade now. if rd or slayerx were a spy, they likely sabotaged both missions. I feel that there was likely only one spy on each sabotaged mission, unless slayer is a spy. if slayer is a spy it would make sense that he cooperated on the first mission, then sabotaged the next two, while another spy could have been on and cooperated. not sure what entirely to make of this, but yeah...

Can you explain why You think Radiant Shadow is a spy?

Also, I foresee that namechange in the near future.

If I had to make a team of six. . .hmmm. . .

Me, Pariah, Snike, zorbees, RD/Psych/Proto, and Paper.

- Darros needs to talk more

- Slayer has been on every single mission, so I'd like to see what happens when he's not on it

- I still don't trust Kevin after that spy PM thing in the beginning

- It's hard to say what Psych is, as he hasn't been on a mission, and RD has been on both failed missions. I'm not fully comfortable with Proto yet. I haven't decided which is the least of the evils.

Normally, I wouldn't include myself, but it takes two spies to sabotage successfully, so if I did put a spy on there, it (hopefully) gives them less incentive to sabotage. If I put two spies in there, FML.

Me, Paper, snike, Kiku-Ichimonji, Zorbees, and Kirsche.

If kirsche's suspicion only comes from that PM thing. I honestly see it as an honest mistake. Even if proto was scum when he did it...