The Resistance 2

Tables

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if someone from now on fails to vote on a mission twice in a row without giving me prior warning they might be away, then they'll get subbed out.

Sorry Tables! I planned to come back after refreshing my memory on Darros and vote down, but I was just completely not around for the other proposal. I'm probably going to have to request a sub because I can't focus on this with my upcoming thesis defense.

Alright, Proposal #4 where EVERYONE should be voting seriously. If this fails, we'll be FORCED to accept the next proposal. So think carefully about this one:

#Give Plans To: zorbees, Balcerzak, SlayerX, JBCWKitty, Kiku-Ichimonji

Let's see how this turns out...

Anyway, in case I don't get a sub, might as well put down thoughts.

I'm obviously comfortable with myself going on this, as well as Bal, the rest, not too much. Considering how Proto put hiimself on, he's either looking for an easy sabotage or he feels more comfortable sending himself. Balcerzak Pariah is almost certainly Resistance, given the comments, and as for Zorbees and Slayer... Zorbees I've talked about, I can't really say anything for Slayer.

I was going to ask for a sub, since I feel everyone would be happier if I removed myself from Mafia, but since we seem to be short on subs I guess I'm in this for the long haul.

As for the mission itself, I'm not sure what to think about some of the participants, although it's interesting to note that I believe this is the first mission Paperblade hasn't been a candidate.

EDIT: As it turns out, 1-3 and 1-4 also didn't include Paperblade, so I was wrong about that.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Mission Proposal 2.4 by Kiku-Ichimonji

Team: Snikitty, zorbees, Pariah, Kiku-Ichimonji, SlayerX

Yes: Pariah, Radiant Kitty, Clipseykitty

No: Darros, Snikitty, zorbees ,Kirsche, Kiku-Ichimonji, SlayerX, Paperkitty, arachnidsGrip

Result: Yes - 3, No - 8

Proposal Fails. SlayerX is the new leader

For this round, we'll skip the voting step. I don't want the game to end on a sucker punch because of inactivity from some people ¬_¬

For this round, we'll skip the voting step. I don't want the game to end on a sucker punch because of inactivity from some people ¬_¬

Sorry. I literally just got back home from work/ unexpected family event