The Resistance 2

Tables

....hey guys. I kind of forgot this existed, and now I'm going a guilt trip, don't mind me.

<_<

>_>

I'm kind of getting slight spy vibes from Slayer, since he proposed the failed mission and put himself on it, but it might also be because he knows he's a resistance operative too..

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don't trust anyone who voted yes on Team 1.4 when they weren't on said team, especially Kevin

Well, we can't all be spies, and I was semi-comfortable with that team. Although admittedly, I didn't realise that the choice order went in the order of the list of players. If I did, I would've said no just so I could test my team out.

I'm kind of getting slight spy vibes from Slayer, since he proposed the failed mission and put himself on it, but it might also be because he knows he's a resistance operative too..

I wasn't going to go in it, but some people suggested for me to go so yeah. Its not like i forced my way in it (eventhough i was the leader so technically i didn't have to force it).

I wasn't going to go in it, but some people suggested for me to go so yeah. Its not like i forced my way in it (eventhough i was the leader so technically i didn't have to force it).

I suppose. I mean no leader is gonna say "I don't trust myself so I'm not going on the mission.".

I suppose. I mean no leader is gonna say "I don't trust myself so I'm not going on the mission.".

Its not so much i didn't trust my self, but i wanted most people to be in agreeance with the mission, since it was forced.

Mission Proposal 3.1 by Paperkitty

Team: zorbees, Pariah, Radiant Kitty, Paperkitty, arachnidsGrip

Yes: Radiant Kitty, Kiku-Ichimonji, zorbees

No: Darros, Snikitty, Pariah, Kirsche, Clipseykitty, SlayerX, Paperkitty, arachnidsGrip

Result: Yes - 2, No - 9

Proposal Fails. arachnidsGrip is the new leader

Just for reference, yes, the leader does wrap back around to Darros after this.

Edited by Tableskitty

Am I the only one that doesn't trust Pariah? What has she done here after subbing in for Balcerzak, anyway?

Yes, but if Bal was "clear" then that means Pariah is "clear". The two are mutually exclusive.

Am I the only one that doesn't trust Pariah? What has she done here after subbing in for Balcerzak, anyway?

I'm sorry, guys, I just haven't really been paying enough attention to this game. It should help that I've died in all the others. :awesome:

I trust zak almost solely because of mission 1.4. As zorbees pointed out earlier, sabotaging Mission 1 is actually a very good move for the Spies, unlike in the previous Resistance. One guy will be suspected among a group of four people while the other three remain hidden among a group of seven people. zak would definitely have sabotaged the mission if he were chosen. But he didn't, and unlike zorbees, he didn't try to claim that the people being sent on Mission 1 (except Reinfleche who was inactive) were cleared because of this. So, yeah, I really think zak is Resistance.

... Except we know that there was at least one spy on 1.4 because the spies upvoted it

and before you go "omg paper what if you're spy and lying and they're all resistance," keep in mind that there were 4 downvotes, and one of those was Rein, who was on the mission. So, uh, if we were all spies, we would have upvoted the shit out of that.

paper, 4 people downvoted it. Some of those 4 people could have been spies.

EDIT: I'm not following your 1.4 logic either. The spies didn't know whether or not the mission would pass and if their votes would matter. You can't say "The spies would upvote the mission because it would pass anyways and they want to blend in" because the spies wouldn't know if it would pass if they downvoted.

EDIT2: I also am suspicious of Proto for the complete turnaround in your logic and ideals, as if i recall correctly, you were the one arguing with me about mission 1.4. I don't know you too well so I don't know if something like this is normal for you, but I do find it suspicious.

Edited by zorbees

paper, 4 people downvoted it. Some of those 4 people could have been spies.

EDIT: I'm not following your 1.4 logic either. The spies didn't know whether or not the mission would pass and if their votes would matter. You can't say "The spies would upvote the mission because it would pass anyways and they want to blend in" because the spies wouldn't know if it would pass if they downvoted.

EDIT2: I also am suspicious of Proto for the complete turnaround in your logic and ideals, as if i recall correctly, you were the one arguing with me about mission 1.4. I don't know you too well so I don't know if something like this is normal for you, but I do find it suspicious.

Yes, I was arguing about that. But in case you forgot, I wanted to see just how far you would keep arguing to claim that the people being sent on 1.4 must have been Resistance (cept Reinfleche) because Spies would have sabotaged it. Since you were sent on the mission yourself, I suspected that as a Spy, you might have cooperated just to clear yourself. I completely agreed with your logic that Spies SHOULD have sabotaged Mission 1.4 if they had the opportunity to do so.