(FE10) Another another another RD draft

Lilmik11

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys should take it to pm, and while your at it apologize to Lilmik for ruining his draft since it appears to be dead.

Way ahead of you. Did so last night. I also apologized to Lilmik in an earlier post and he saw it.

Ironically, things seem to actually be getting calmer in the PM.

you guys should take it to pm, and while your at it apologize to Lilmik for ruining his draft since it appears to be dead.

It bumped the hell out of the topic. & where else would we start this?

Its not dead because of rfof and fenrir's little discussion. Its dead because there are way too many drafts going on atm. Heck, i joined to help fill the spots but i know i wont be able to finish anytime soon. I have 4 other drafts i have to finish first and i start college this monday.

dude, it's gonna be a really long time till you finish haha. But if you do, your awesome.

LOL, I'll sign you up, but this draft probably won't start for a few weeks until some drafts are over.We just need 2 more spots

That's what you get for ignoring my posts. It's rude. >8[

So, is this dead?

No it's not dead. We're not starting until someone signs up, and this possibility is very slim, since most of the regular drafters have their hands full. Until then, keep an eye open for this thread, this draft is NOT going to just die. I'll say it again, it may take time until one or two drafts are finished, but this draft will not be useless. For now, just let it die. If someone want to play a draft, PLEASE sign up here instead of creating a new thread!

I could sign up,

but chances that I'll finish is very slim (Xenoblade just came out and I'm doing a Tranfer run on PoR, I have to do it now, since it's a borrowed game)

You're European? Lucky you, you get Xenoblade! Anyway, I understand, have fun with this amazing game that I may never play, f*** you NOA !

You take Haar. He's not in my plans this time. I have bigger fish to fry...

MEANWHILE, I'll go finish my pendant drafts. Two are left out at Endgame, 4-E-3 & 4, respectively.

Alright. School started, I'll do my best to play and host this draft, but I may be absent for a few hours, so this draft will be slower than the other I hosted.Anyway, here's the draft order:

1.Xander

2.Soul

3.Queen Kittylincia

4.Lilmik11

5.PegKnightLover

6.Green Oyster

7.Sheebaba

I'll send messages to the other drafters so they can see this. Good luck to everyone!