(FE10) Another another another RD draft

Lilmik11

:Ilyana: Alright thanks. Found it

Prologue 5/5

Edward wrath crits boss as usual. Uber Miccy gets fed kills, she then proceeds to KO bandits on her own with her newfound speed :).

Unit   LV   Xp	 HP   Str     Mag   	Skl 	Spd    	Lck  	Def	Res   Support
Micaiah     	2    79 	15  	2    	8       	9     	8         	11    	2     	5     Sothe A

Chapter 1-1 6/11

I used Nolan as my free unit here. He chokepoint by the soldier. While Miccy covered the others. Miccy dodged the first fighter then killed another fighter Nolan weakened. She procced magic and speed, the magic point being in crucial in killing the first fighter. After that, Nolan got the hand axe. And I make my way to the escape point.

Unit	Lv   	Xp    HP 	Str	Mag  	Skl 	Spd 	Lck  	Def	Res   Support
Micaiah      	4       50    16    	2   	10     	9    	10   	13     	4    	7  	Sothe A

Chapter 1-2 6/17

Once again I choose Nolan as my free unit. I followed Fenrir's strat here. So that I could get the energy drop for jill and thani for miccy. Nolan moves east and attacks a soldier from 2 range Miccy and laura chokepoint north. The fighters are lured toward Nolan. I killed the soldier with miccy, then nolan went down, weakened the myrmidon with his steel axe and miccy finished him off. Next turn, Sothe got the drop, Micaiah opened the Thani chest and Laura arrived.

Unit	Lv	Xp 	HP  	Str 	Mag  	Skl 	Spd	Lck 	Def	Res	Support
Micaiah     	5  	67	16     	2    	12    	10   	11  	14  	4      	8   	Sothe A
Sothe            1      17 	35   	18     	4     	20   	20  	15  	14   	9  	Micaiah A

Chapter 1-3 7/24

Followed Red Fox of Fire's strat here. Recruited Aran with Laura. Miccy got boss kill. Didnt bother with discipline as it costs a turn.

Unit	Lv	Xp 	HP 	Str 	Mag  	Skl   Spd    	Lck	Def  	Res   Support
Micaiah      	6	98 	16    	2   	12     	10 	12     	15    	4      	9     Sothe A
Sothe         	1	64  	base

Chapter 1-4 7/31

Another one where I went with red fox of fire's strat. I got the robe and the beastfoe.

Unit	Lv 	Xp   HP	Str	Mag 	Skl	Spd      Lck 	Def 	Res	Support
Micaiah      	7     27   16   	2   	13   	11  	12   	16     	5    	10     Sothe A
Sothe         	4 	70   37  	19        5    	23  	23      17    	15       11 	Micaiah A

Chapter 1-5 6/37

Didnt need free Volug to keep Jill alive. Sothe got the seal and wrath miccy with her new max mt/max crit light forge "Ray of Hope" killed a bunch of enemies.This is the most ridiculous micaiah I've ever had...

Unit	Lv    Xp   HP   Str	Mag  	Skl	Spd 	Lck	Def	Res  	Support
Micaiah      	9	30   18  	2  	15     	11  	13   	18  	5   	12        Sothe A
Sothe         	5    40	37    20   	5      	24  	23   	18    15      12    	Micaiah A

Chapter 1-6-1 4/41

I gave Jill the robe, the draco and the drop and bexp'd her to 14.99 before the chapter. Micaiah was also bexp'd to .99 before the chapter and given resolve. Sothe received an adept. Sothe goes west with his knife forges, adepting everything in sight.Resolve Miccy went north towards the armors with thani. Jill flew around killing Sothe survivors (an armor) and leveled up beautifully.

Unit   Lv   Xp   HP	Str	Mag	Skl   Spd 	Lck	Def	Res  	Support
Micaiah   	12  09	19   	4  	18  	13 	14   	20   	7   	15    	Sothe A
Sothe        	6  10 	38     21   	5       25     23      19      15      13    	Micaiah A
Jill                15  57	31*   14*  	1       13 	16      15      16*  	3   	

Chapter 1-6-2 2/43

I was raging because I forgot I couldnt shove sothe with jill. And then, I remembered shes a flier. So I ferried Sothe to the magic tile and Sothe did his thing. She was actually going to die in EP2 but the boss attacked before the other enemies resumed their attack. Same with Micaiah. No red gem for me though :(.

Unit   Lv  Xp	HP   Str	Mag   Skl	Spd	Lck	Def   Res	Support
Micaiah       12 18 	19 	4   	18 	13  	14  	20   	7   	15 	Sothe A
Sothe        	6  78 	38	21   	5  	25  	23     19      15      13 	Micaiah A
Jill                16 21 	32*   15* 	1  	14      17     15      16*  	4  

Chapter 1-7 6/49

Promoted Jill on base after bexpíng her to 20.00. Then gave her paragon. Sothe got savior. Jill clears the way for Sothe. Then Sothe drops Miccy in turn 5. Jill hammers boss after javelin'ing (<-lol) him and the archers on turn 5 enemy phase. Juicy exp.

Unit   Lv   Xp	HP   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def	Res	Support
Micaiah       12  18    19   	4 	18 	13 	14 	20  	7   	15  	Sothe A
Sothe        	6   99    38     21      5      25 	23    19     15      13  	Micaiah A
Jill                 3   92    37 	19      3   	18 	22    19 	19    	8	
Tormod        	base

Chapter 1-8 5/54

Hardest part of this chapter was killing the draco >_>. Tormod went west, Resolve Miccy south (she killed the draco too) and Sothe went east. If only Jill was available here :(. I'd imagine I'd be able to 3 turn it lol. Btw, Tormod has paragon and Miccy received Rafiel's seraph robe during the preparation screen. Tormod and Miccy were also BEXP'd to .99.

Unit   Lv	Xp	HP	Str   Mag   Skl   Spd	Lck	Def	Res  	Support
Micaiah   	14	13	27*	4  	20     13 	16      22   	8   	17    	Sothe A
Sothe        	8 	02   38  	21  	5  	26 	23     20  	16  	14    	Micaiah A
Tormod    	6     79   35  	13	18 	17  	21     14      12      14  

Chapter 1-9 4/58

I BEXP'd Micaiah 3 levels, reseting for spd (which didnt take long thanks to mag being capped). The only challenging part was making enemies actually hit Micaiah to put her in resolve range >_>. My micaiah is way too good. To add insult to injury, she procced speed in her level up after dodging everything in turn 3 EP...in one try >_>.

Unit   Lv	Xp	HP	Str   Mag	Skl   Spd	Lck   Def	Res      Support
Micaiah       18	72	29   	4    20   	13 	20  	25  	9   	20    	Sothe A

Part 1 Endgame 7/65

Jill kept Paragon on. Miccy kept resolve. Sothe got Pass and Savior. Miccy obliterated everything in the throne room with help from Sothe and Jill. Jill killed Jarod with her shiny new Steel Axe forge with +3 mt from a coin. Sothe got the wings. Tormod handled reinforcements and waves goodbye till fíng part 4.

Unit   Lv   Xp	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Support
Micaiah       20   00	30   	4  	20  	15  	20  	27      10  	20     Sothe A
Sothe        	8	93   38  	21   	5   	26  	23     20   	16     14  	Micaiah A
Jill                 6    77	39     22       3    	21  	23 	21       21     10
Tormod        7	65	36 	13     19   	17  	22 	14       13  	14

:Ilyana:

*Blue Gem

*Celerity

*Brave Sword

*Killing Edge

*Concoction

*Adept

*Fortune (for selling)

(Shade)

Edited by PegKnightLover

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nephenee, absolutely. The problem with nolan is that even if your pour every bit of BEXP, stat boosters and the likes in him, he will never complete maps as fast as someone who did the same to a Jill, just because he lack the move. Why the hell did I bring Jill in this?

Go for Nephenee, as has been said, Nolan ORKO's pretty much, Neph can be bordeline on ORKO's in P3, +4 Damage will help that, A LOT!

Give it to Nephenee definetely. Btw I posted part 1 already.

Part 1

:Ilyana: Alright thanks. Found it

Prologue 5/5

Edward wrath crits boss as usual. Uber Miccy gets fed kills, she then proceeds to KO bandits on her own with her newfound speed :).

Unit   LV   Xp	 HP   Str     Mag   	Skl 	Spd    	Lck  	Def	Res   Support
Micaiah     	2    79 	15  	2    	8       	9     	8         	11    	2     	5     Sothe A

Chapter 1-1 6/11

I used Nolan as my free unit here. He chokepoint by the soldier. While Miccy covered the others. Miccy dodged the first fighter then killed another fighter Nolan weakened. She procced magic and speed, the magic point being in crucial in killing the first fighter. After that, Nolan got the hand axe. And I make my way to the escape point.

Unit	Lv   	Xp    HP 	Str	Mag  	Skl 	Spd 	Lck  	Def	Res   Support
Micaiah      	4       50    16    	2   	10     	9    	10   	13     	4    	7  	Sothe A

Chapter 1-2 6/17

Once again I choose Nolan as my free unit. I followed Fenrir's strat here. So that I could get the energy drop for jill and thani for miccy. Nolan moves east and attacks a soldier from 2 range Miccy and laura chokepoint north. The fighters are lured toward Nolan. I killed the soldier with miccy, then nolan went down, weakened the myrmidon with his steel axe and miccy finished him off. Next turn, Sothe got the drop, Micaiah opened the Thani chest and Laura arrived.

Unit	Lv	Xp 	HP  	Str 	Mag  	Skl 	Spd	Lck 	Def	Res	Support
Micaiah     	5  	67	16     	2    	12    	10   	11  	14  	4      	8   	Sothe A
Sothe            1      17 	35   	18     	4     	20   	20  	15  	14   	9  	Micaiah A

Chapter 1-3 7/24

Followed Red Fox of Fire's strat here. Recruited Aran with Laura. Miccy got boss kill. Didnt bother with discipline as it costs a turn.

Unit	Lv	Xp 	HP 	Str 	Mag  	Skl   Spd    	Lck	Def  	Res   Support
Micaiah      	6	98 	16    	2   	12     	10 	12     	15    	4      	9     Sothe A
Sothe         	1	64  	base

Chapter 1-4 7/31

Another one where I went with red fox of fire's strat. I got the robe and the beastfoe.

Unit	Lv 	Xp   HP	Str	Mag 	Skl	Spd      Lck 	Def 	Res	Support
Micaiah      	7     27   16   	2   	13   	11  	12   	16     	5    	10     Sothe A
Sothe         	4 	70   37  	19        5    	23  	23      17    	15       11 	Micaiah A

Chapter 1-5 6/37

Didnt need free Volug to keep Jill alive. Sothe got the seal and wrath miccy with her new max mt/max crit light forge "Ray of Hope" killed a bunch of enemies.This is the most ridiculous micaiah I've ever had...

Unit	Lv    Xp   HP   Str	Mag  	Skl	Spd 	Lck	Def	Res  	Support
Micaiah      	9	30   18  	2  	15     	11  	13   	18  	5   	12        Sothe A
Sothe         	5    40	37    20   	5      	24  	23   	18    15      12    	Micaiah A

Chapter 1-6-1 4/41

I gave Jill the robe, the draco and the drop and bexp'd her to 14.99 before the chapter. Micaiah was also bexp'd to .99 before the chapter and given resolve. Sothe received an adept. Sothe goes west with his knife forges, adepting everything in sight.Resolve Miccy went north towards the armors with thani. Jill flew around killing Sothe survivors (an armor) and leveled up beautifully.

Unit   Lv   Xp   HP	Str	Mag	Skl   Spd 	Lck	Def	Res  	Support
Micaiah   	12  09	19   	4  	18  	13 	14   	20   	7   	15    	Sothe A
Sothe        	6  10 	38     21   	5       25     23      19      15      13    	Micaiah A
Jill                15  57	31*   14*  	1       13 	16      15      16*  	3   	

Chapter 1-6-2 2/43

I was raging because I forgot I couldnt shove sothe with jill. And then, I remembered shes a flier. So I ferried Sothe to the magic tile and Sothe did his thing. She was actually going to die in EP2 but the boss attacked before the other enemies resumed their attack. Same with Micaiah. No red gem for me though :(.

Unit   Lv  Xp	HP   Str	Mag   Skl	Spd	Lck	Def   Res	Support
Micaiah       12 18 	19 	4   	18 	13  	14  	20   	7   	15 	Sothe A
Sothe        	6  78 	38	21   	5  	25  	23     19      15      13 	Micaiah A
Jill                16 21 	32*   15* 	1  	14      17     15      16*  	4  

Chapter 1-7 6/49

Promoted Jill on base after bexpíng her to 20.00. Then gave her paragon. Sothe got savior. Jill clears the way for Sothe. Then Sothe drops Miccy in turn 5. Jill hammers boss after javelin'ing (<-lol) him and the archers on turn 5 enemy phase. Juicy exp.

Unit   Lv   Xp	HP   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def	Res	Support
Micaiah       12  18    19   	4 	18 	13 	14 	20  	7   	15  	Sothe A
Sothe        	6   99    38     21      5      25 	23    19     15      13  	Micaiah A
Jill                 3   92    37 	19      3   	18 	22    19 	19    	8	
Tormod        	base

Chapter 1-8 5/54

Hardest part of this chapter was killing the draco >_>. Tormod went west, Resolve Miccy south (she killed the draco too) and Sothe went east. If only Jill was available here :(. I'd imagine I'd be able to 3 turn it lol. Btw, Tormod has paragon and Miccy received Rafiel's seraph robe during the preparation screen. Tormod and Miccy were also BEXP'd to .99.

Unit   Lv	Xp	HP	Str   Mag   Skl   Spd	Lck	Def	Res  	Support
Micaiah   	14	13	27*	4  	20     13 	16      22   	8   	17    	Sothe A
Sothe        	8 	02   38  	21  	5  	26 	23     20  	16  	14    	Micaiah A
Tormod    	6     79   35  	13	18 	17  	21     14      12      14  

Chapter 1-9 4/58

I BEXP'd Micaiah 3 levels, reseting for spd (which didnt take long thanks to mag being capped). The only challenging part was making enemies actually hit Micaiah to put her in resolve range >_>. My micaiah is way too good. To add insult to injury, she procced speed in her level up after dodging everything in turn 3 EP...in one try >_>.

Unit   Lv	Xp	HP	Str   Mag	Skl   Spd	Lck   Def	Res      Support
Micaiah       18	72	29   	4    20   	13 	20  	25  	9   	20    	Sothe A

Part 1 Endgame 7/65

Jill kept Paragon on. Miccy kept resolve. Sothe got Pass and Savior. Miccy obliterated everything in the throne room with help from Sothe and Jill. Jill killed Jarod with her shiny new Steel Axe forge with +3 mt from a coin. Sothe got the wings. Tormod handled reinforcements and waves goodbye till fíng part 4.

Unit   Lv   Xp	HP	Str	Mag	Skl	Spd	Lck	Def	Res	Support
Micaiah       20   00	30   	4  	20  	15  	20  	27      10  	20     Sothe A
Sothe        	8	93   38  	21   	5   	26  	23     20   	16     14  	Micaiah A
Jill                 6    77	39     22       3    	21  	23 	21       21     10
Tormod        7	65	36 	13     19   	17  	22 	14       13  	14

:Ilyana:

*Blue Gem

*Celerity

*Brave Sword

*Killing Edge

*Concoction

*Adept

*Fortune (for selling)

(Shade)

Edited by PegKnightLover

Ah PKL, since You have Jill, You can 7 Turn 3-6, 2 Turn 3-11 and... well... 3-12, you know that one. :) With stat buff, and BEXP, she's Tier three material after 3-6. Trust me. (I did in a draft with her, mic and Sothe, she was like 20/20/20 before 4-3, with everything but SKLL capped. (screwed by 3 points.)) Also, 4-1 Is a 2 Turn if you send someone else to kill the pacifist General with a Meteor or something. Hand Axe turn 1, Short axe Turn 2, Tomahawk turns 3. On PP you need to kill the bowgun iirc, then absolutely steel longbow, pacifist general.

4-3 will be a laugh.

I should've written those strats down Turn By turn, because of the fog. >___<

Edited by Vicious Sal

7 turn 3-6? damn. Is that with beastfoe or with paragon? I doubt 3-11 is possible in 2 turns. Are u referring to 3-12 by any chance? The DB map where its raining? 3-13 is super easy of course :p.

Yeah, I can only assume he's talking about 3-12 since he's talking about Jill and 3-11 is impossible in 2 turns (4 is the fastest I could get with Haar).

I also think he's talking about 4-P instead of 4-1, since I'm certain 4-1 is impossible in 2 turns without a full team of badasses, and even then it's a stretch.

I had to log in just to lol at using Mist as a combatant and spending an Energy Drop on her over Nolan. That's a really bad idea. Really guys?

Also @implying Nolan wouldn't put the energy drop to good use in turning 2HKOs into OHKOs in part 3 as opposed to saving it for Lucia in part 4 or using it on Mist.

You can actually lol at the statement without having to log in. Now, logging to make that kind of statement is something else. ;/

How do I put that Ilyana smiley I keep seeing in Soul's drafts?

Yes. >8[

Also, what the heck guys, Nephenee doesn't need the Energy Drop at all. There's BEXP to pump up that Str. Not to mention Forges and Adept to aid her offense at earlier Part 3, where 2-range isn't much needed.

Edited by Stocking

Yeah.It seems like a better idea to keep it for Lucia.

...Did you not read my post? Lucia's strength is pitiful, and she's not going to put the energy drop to good use (I use her all the time, I know these things). Spending it so she can do a little bit better in her 7 chapters isn't worth it, you'd be better off selling the Energy Drop to buy more forges. Why are you so opposed to using it on Nolan, your best unit and the best recipient?

Nephenee is probably a better bet anyway, now that I see that you have her.

Edited by Xanderdog

Nolan doesn't need it. I had him in my second draft and he didn't even need an energy drop. It's between Lucia and Mist. Probably Lucia,seeing as Mist has terrible strenght forever.Nephenee doesn't need it either.Btw,it's not because you think you're right that you are.

Edited by Lilmik11

Hey, do whatever you want. I was just giving you sound advice based on what would be the most efficient use of the drop, but if you want to use it on Lucia or Mist, go right ahead, no need to get snappy.

You asked:Did you read my post? I did. Sould proved that Nephenee doesn't need it.End of the argument. It just seemed like you were talking to an idiot. I'm not. Just inexperienced. Sorry if I don't agree with you. Opinion=/=Fact.

Edited by Lilmik11

Soul is tricking you. Nolan or Nephenee would be a lot better than Lucia or Mist. They would actually shave turns better with +2 str. Nolan doesnt need it? He sure does in the first few chapters.

Soul is tricking you. Nolan or Nephenee would be a lot better than Lucia or Mist. They would actually shave turns better with +2 str. Nolan doesnt need it? He sure does in the first few chapters.

This is kind of obvious, but if he doesn't see it still, just let him do whatever.

Also @Lilmik

fact (which I was stating nothing but) = fact. Again, if you don't want to hear it, just let yourself be played with, I'm not going to bother trying help you if you won't accept it.

Edited by Xanderdog

Soul has been known to try to trick competitors into making bad decisions in the past, so take his advice with a grain of salt. I've never used Nephenee in a draft, so I'm not sure how much of a problem her Strength is or isn't, but I could see her having problems ORKOing at range until Javelin forges are available.

I have used Nolan however, and can say that once he gets an Iron forge in 1-4, he should be 2HKOing everything he faces without the Drop for the rest of the game (he may miss Tigers in 1-4, I don't quite remember). I don't think that giving the Drop to him will save turns in 1-3, but since it improves his AS with the Steel Axe, I'm not sure.

As for the other options, I consider Mist unsalvageable with her 8 base and 25% growth, but she's around a lot longer than Lucia is. Lucia will really appreciate the Drop, to secure ORKOs on enemies in 4-2 and 4-E-1, as well as dealing better damage to the last bosses, but there's also the chance that you get unlucky and she has to rely on Adept/Astra even with the Drop.

I wouldn't say that the matter is entirely subjective, but it really does come down to what you want to do with it.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

Soul has been known to try to trick competitors into making bad decisions in the past, so take his advice with a grain of salt. I've never used Nephenee in a draft, so I'm not sure how much of a problem her Strength is or isn't, but I could see her having problems ORKOing at range until Javelin forges are available.

I have used Nolan however, and can say that once he gets an Iron forge in 1-4, he should be 2HKOing everything he faces without the Drop for the rest of the game (he may miss Tigers in 1-4, I don't quite remember). I don't think that giving the Drop to him will save turns in 1-3, but since it improves his AS with the Steel Axe, I'm not sure.

As for the other options, I consider Mist unsalvageable with her 8 base and 25% growth, but she's around a lot longer than Lucia is. Lucia will really appreciate the Drop, to secure ORKOs on enemies in 4-2 and 4-E-1, as well as dealing better damage to the last bosses, but there's also the chance that you get unlucky and she has to rely on Adept/Astra even with the Drop.

I wouldn't say that the matter is entirely subjective, but it really does come down to what you want to do with it.

Thanks for your honesty. But even though you think he's <<tricking>> me, I still think it's either Lucia or Mist. You made some very good points, however.

Soul has been known to try to trick competitors into making bad decisions in the past, so take his advice with a grain of salt.

Well, not really, I just did it once, and it wasn't anything heavy. Just recommending Ring Wraith to use a Dracoshield on Micaiah over Edward, and he ended up using it on Edward anyway, so don't think of me that way. =P

Blarg... I haven't played this for sooooo long....

Yes, 3-12, Rainy map, 2 Turn.

Yes, 3-6, 7 turn, Sothe Beastfoe, Mic resolve, though more staffbotting Sothe. Jill Paragonb. Jill Goes East, then north, then west corner, back east corner, Sothe goes north, sees Jill fly by stealing kills, and does the last bits. BK doesn't see combat at all.

4-P, Pacifist general. Indeed.

4-3 Is the desert! Hooray!

You could have Mist use BEXP+Blossom to have her gain strength ^_^ I did that. IIRC she needs around 20 str to be a useful combatant in 4-1 (save her brave sword and buy the 2nd florete just in case and either adept or resolve).

I gave her the energy ring in one of the other drafts and for the other I didn't give her the ring. I don't think she needs it. It did help but it wasn't much of a difference since both Mist's depended more on crits and blossom to get kills. I do think Mist or Lucia give it better use though ^^' it may be wrong but in drafts I make my weak stronger to have more capable fighters.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

it may be wrong but in drafts I make my weak stronger to have more capable fighters.

It isn't wrong, but if the strong need a resource as well they should take priority. An extreme example would be Haar vs. Kyza for a Speedwing. In most cases however, I agree that having more capable fighters is better than having less better ones.

Edited by Radiant Kitty