(FE10) Another another another RD draft

Lilmik11

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-Chapter 6 and 6-2

Preparations

Forged 2 Iron Knives.You know the deal now.

Sothe gets adept

Miccy gets Resolve

+1 lvl of BEXP to Nolan

+1 lvl of BEXP to Miccy

First, took care of the first few ennemies while Nolan and Miccy went south to kill the armors. Nolan barely survived. Anyway, after that, everyonw regrouped, just in time for some Pegasus Knights renforcements that were easily taken care of. After that, the trio moved foward to kill the last armors, and then the very annoying renforcements spammed. Resolve Miccy and Nolan took care of the Pegasus Knights while Sothe took care of the soldiers.

After that, Nolan and Resolved Miccy took care of some ennemies in front while Sothe chokepointed the bridge to intercept the knights. Then, he and Nolan crossed the bridge to intercept some of the ennemies and get to the boss. Sothe killed Lanverton with a lucky Iron Knife crit.

9+4= 13 turns.

Unit		Lvl HP  Str Spd Mag Skl Lck Def Res
Micaiah		 12 24   03  10  15  11  18  03  14
Nolan             18 34   16  16  02  20  14  12  06 

1-Chapter 7

Prepations

Bought Ellight, Steel Axe and Iron Dagger

Forged yet another Iron Knife

+1 lvl BEXP to Miccy

+2 lvl BEXP to Nolan

Paragon to Miccy

First, Nolan took care of the closest ennemies. Then, Sothe recruited the LEA. Sothe and Nolan climbed the ledges with the mages, killing them in the process. After that, everybody followed them while they took care of the boss. Miccy seized.

Micaiah		 12 24   03  10  15  11  18  03  14
Nolan             20 35   18  17  03  20  15  12  07 

8 turns

1-Chapter 8

Prepations

Promoted Nolan via BEXP

+1 lvl of BEXP to Miccy

Gave the Seraph Robe to Nolan

Bought Steel Dagger and Iron Poleax

I pretty much had to use Tormod. Nolan and Miccy took the middle island, Sothe took the left island, Tormod took the south island. Everything went well. Nolan kicked his ennemies's ass.

Micaiah		 15 26   03  12  17  13  20  03  16
Nolan             02 45   19  19  05  22  15  13  10 

8+4=12 turns

Turns until now: 79

I think I'll have to stick to Oval's strategy for 1-9, my Miccy is way too bad.

I feel like my team was pretty poorly drafted. But I somehow managed to beat part 3 in less than 100 turns. I thinks its mostly thanks to jill's ridiculous 3-6, 3-12 and 3-13. Post log later.

4-p was done in 3 turns. 4-1 in 5. 4-2 looks to be 6-7. 4-3 looks like 5 to 6 thanks to boots jill. 4-4 is probably gonna be 8-10 turns. 4-5 is probably 2 turns assuming elincia can kill izuka at range. So part 4 is probably gonna be like 33 turns not counting endgame which im really good at. So my final turncount will probably be like 230-240. Not enough to win but ive improved since the last draft so its fine.

1-Chapter 9

Preparations

+1 lvl of BEXP to Miccy

My Miccy wasn't good enough for a four turn. So I had to do an old school 8 turn. Thanks to Oval's strategy.

Micaiah		 16 26   03  12  18  13  21  03  17
Nolan             02 45   19  19  05  22  15  13  10 

8 turns

1-Epilogue

Preparations

Forged BEST(from now on, I'll use this term, which means MAX MT+CRIT,some HIT and sometimes less WGT) Iron Knife and Steel Axe

Paragon to Nolan¸

+2 lvl of BEXP for Nolan and Miccy

+1 lvl of BEXP for Sothe

Here is what Ilyana is going to give to the GMS:

Energy Drop(Either for Mist or Nephenee, or I'll keep it for later.I'm still thinking)

Celerity(For Gatrie)

Ashera Icon

Brave Sword

Killing Edge

Savior

Blue Gem

First, I let Sothe to the basement so he could take care of the renforcements, while Miccy,Noland and the BK made their way to the top. After that, Sothe reunited with them so they could take care of the top floor. The BK took care of the boss while Miccy seized at turn 10.

Unit		Lvl  HP STR SPD MAG SKL LCK DEF RES
Micaiah		 19  28  03  13 20  13  22  03   19
Nolan            06  47  20  21 05  26  16  15   11

10 turns

Part 1 total: 102 turns

I started playing again and Im pulling good turns :). 4-2 in 7 turns. 4-3 in 6 jill power (she has capped everything and has 11 move with 1-2 range and flight = broken) and 4-4 is in progress and it looks like 8 turns or 7 depending on how fast Ike gets done with oliver's room and mia/tormod/astrid with their respective things. Btw Astrid has surprised me, adept + javelin crit forges have helped me a lot. She's actually a unit unlike Fiona.

Edited by PegKnightLover

I started playing again and Im pulling good turns :). 4-2 in 7 turns. 4-3 in 6 jill power (she has capped everything and has 11 move with 1-2 range and flight = broken) and 4-4 is in progress and it looks like 8 turns or 7 depending on how fast Ike gets done with oliver's room and mia/tormod/astrid with their respective things. Btw Astrid has surprised me, adept + javelin crit forges have helped me a lot. She's actually a unit unlike Fiona.

:^_^: See I told you she was good ^^'

:^_^: See I told you she was good ^^'

She had a rocky start but shes definetely good. Much better than Fiona. ^^ Btw, double bow beats wishblade in everything right? So I should make her bless it over wish? So, it'd be:

Ike- Ragnell

Micaiah- Rexaura/Purge

Tormod- Rexflame and Meteor

Mia- Vague Katti

Skrimir's paws

Jill- Urvan

Tibarn's talons

Astrid- Double Bow

Elincia- Amiti/Alondite???

Random scrub- Wyrmslayer

Astrid can't bless Wishblade ^^' only Double Bow, but Double bow is better because it has a str bonus iirc.

For Lincy I recommend Amiti, Alondite sucks and she can't double/quad auras with it so imo Amiti > Alondite.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

I should stop being lazy and post my log >_>. But meanwhile, I just want to say that I 7 turned 4-4 for the first time in my life. Astrid helped a lot. 4-5 was so easy to 2 turn it wasnt even funny. I didnt have to go through the usual miracle celerity reyson BS that I usually need to do because geoffrey is free and could form a wall with elincia and tibarn to protect him. Elincia does 27x2 to izuka with the tempest blade I sent to the convoy from the previous chapter. (Ike had a full inventory on purpose)

Í finished. 4-e-1 was 3 turns (first time I do it in 3), 4-e-2 was 1 turn, 4-e-3 was 1 turn too and 4-e4 was also a 1 turn. 4-E-5 was almost a 2 turn but alas It was 3.

That makes:

Part 1: 65 turns

Part 2: 30 turns

Part 3: 95 turns

Part 4: 39 turns

Total: 229 turns. I beat my record again :). Log, kills, opinions bla bla later.

Í finished. 4-e-1 was 3 turns (first time I do it in 3), 4-e-2 was 1 turn, 4-e-3 was 1 turn too and 4-e4 was also a 1 turn. 4-E-5 was almost a 2 turn but alas It was 3.

That makes:

Part 1: 65 turns

Part 2: 30 turns

Part 3: 95 turns

Part 4: 39 turns

Total: 229 turns. I beat my record again :). Log, kills, opinions bla bla later.

That's a spectacular clear, and you didn't even have any hax units like Haar or Titania.

NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Yeah but starting at 3-8 Mia needed a Storm Sword ocasionally. Ike needed brave sword to handle 3-10 southside quickly too. But yeah, Wind edges are broken lol. Especially in the hands of Mia. It was ridiculous seeing her RELIABLY vantage+adept+crit/astra. >.> Shes pretty damn broken. Still, If I had another unit in part 3, it wouldve gone a lot better. I could've shaved turns in 3-1, 3-2, 3-3, 3-8 and 3-10. Jill makes my part 3 look good but it really wasnt in the GM chapters.

EDIT- Shibeebaba taking all part 3 units was actually a smart move.

Edited by PegKnightLover

If Wind Edges are broken then what does that make Hand Axes? Although it would be nice if you could forge Wind Edges...

It sure would be nice :(. And yeah, hand axes are even more broken. Especially the 5 hand axe forges Jill used :p. Btw, Queen Elincia, Im so stealing Elincia from you more often, shes a great unit. She helped a lot with celerity in 4-2, being able to beat everything with reyson support clockwise and then making it to the reinforcements is awesome.