(FE10) Another another another RD draft

Lilmik11

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, now I get a mediocre DB unit no matter what, even if you guys all try to screw me.

:awesome: And a Mist badge now? This day just keeps getting better

Edited by Xanderdog

NO Shibeebaba pick one and one

I wanted to leave Xander in the dust now you ruined my plans >:(

so who's the crappiest decent DB unit to leave Xander with? Meg??? I don't want to leave him with Laura because she can low turn Part 3 maps by herself *evil laugh*.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

NO Shibeebaba pick one and one

I wanted to leave Xander in the dust now you ruined my plans >:(

so who's the crappiest decent DB unit to leave Xander with? Meg??? I don't want to leave him with Laura because she can low turn Part 3 maps by herself *evil laugh*.

I'd say Fion. Meg has utitlity in swamp chapters.

I'd say Fion. Meg has utitlity in swamp chapters.

Meg, Laura, Ilyana, Aran, Volug.

(+Fiona and the rest and I doubt he'll take those on this next pick)

I wonder which one will be left for Xander to take. IMO Volug is the least best one left.

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

Totally didn't plan him draftting two GMs.Now I'm wondering which GMs I should pick,considering that Mia and Gatrie are next to go.However,considering that now most people only draft 1 DB, he can probably snatch two decent DB and a LEA member easily.

Totally didn't plan him draftting two GMs.Now I'm wondering which GMs I should pick,considering that Mia and Gatrie are next to go.However,considering that now most people only draft 1 DB, he can probably snatch two decent DB and a LEA member easily.

ok, guys. You can stop showing your opponents your plans now. :P:

I'm also going to say that the LEA are actually really good in drafts. They may only be around for 4 chapters before Endgame, but three of them (1-8, 1-E and 4-4) are among the most frustrating chapters in the whole game.

They're not first pick material, but they're definitely some of the best mid-round picks you could have.

Edited by Radiant Kitty

I'm also going to say that the LEA are actually really good in drafts. They may only be around for 4 chapters before Endgame, but three of them (1-8, 1-E and 4-4) are among the most frustrating chapters in the whole game.

They're not first pick material, but they're definitely some of the best mid-round picks you could have.

Really good is an exaggeration. They just serve as filler. Tormod, the best one out of them, can't even qualify as that.

I'm not pessimistic : I'm realistic. Seriously, it's for fun. I'm not trying to break records or anything, and I'm too much of a n00b to win this.

Don't worry, the more experience you get under your belt, the easier it is to get low turncounts.

Soul''s got a point though. If u think ur gonna lose and dont give it your all to try to win, u WILL lose. It happens in anything competitive. I should know, I play offline smash tournaments. I usually see people in tournaments with a lot of potential to win but they have it in their mind that theyll lose anyway and guess what? They do >_>.