Intro to Programing Logic

MasterJP28

This semester I'm taking intro to Programing Logic. I don't know a single thing about Programing. So I was wondering what should I expect and how should I prepare? When I get the syllabus I'll be able to be more specific. Thank you.

Okay, if it's all about Logic, then it pretty depends on that. One thing you should do is learn exactly what each function that you learn about does. If you can at least do that much, the rest is all about manipulating them into doing what you need to do. You also might need to be a bit creative with your options. For preparation, I would suggest you practice a lot. Studying helps, but if you can solve a clever problem all by yourself, it's a much bigger achievement. What I would do is create my own problems to be solved by programming and the process of me arriving at the solution was very good at preparing me.

Okay, if it's all about Logic, then it pretty depends on that. One thing you should do is learn exactly what each function that you learn about does. If you can at least do that much, the rest is all about manipulating them into doing what you need to do. You also might need to be a bit creative with your options. For preparation, I would suggest you practice a lot. Studying helps, but if you can solve a clever problem all by yourself, it's a much bigger achievement. What I would do is create my own problems to be solved by programming and the process of me arriving at the solution was very good at preparing me.

Man, learn to grammar for when you move off of programming to english (aimed at last sentence only). Hate to be a grammar nazi though. I don't really MEAN it in a MEAN way, I just wanted to have something to say so here is me saying it.

Man, learn to grammar for when you move off of programming to english (aimed at last sentence only). Hate to be a grammar nazi though. I don't really MEAN it in a MEAN way, I just wanted to have something to say so here is me saying it.

Okay, fine, let's rephrase that.

What I would do is create problems by myself to be solved by programming. The process of me arriving at the solution was very good at preparing me.

Is that okay?

Well, i know a a bit of programming, so i can tell you that you should listen to everything about the programming language you'll use. One of the easiest would be C++, but anyways. Look for tutorials and examples in Internet if you still find something amiss even when you asked, tough asking yet again would be the best.

Programming is basically to know what an instruction in the code will do, so pay attention to those. Good luck with your programming course and if you want any help I could provide a bit.

Okay, fine, let's rephrase that.

What I would do is create problems by myself to be solved by programming. The process of me arriving at the solution was very good at preparing me.

Is that okay?

It was already ok I was just being obsessive about trying to understand what you were saying. That's why I said I wasn't trying to be mean. And ya I understand you better now (or I hope I do)

Edited by Loki Laufeyjarson