Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

What do you mean, "Items search"? Where does it say that we have to search for our items?

3: This game of Mafia is all about items, and will be the main source of powers. Items can be acquired at night, traded, or used, and each item has its own effect which will be noted when the item is acquired. Each player starts with 1 item at random.

If I understood SDS correctly, we will get some sort of map and have to pick a location to search for an item there.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm saying the people most likely to be recruited are:

2. eclipse (Clipseykitty)

3. Anouleth

4. Paperblade (Paperkitty)

8. Snike (Snikitty)

9. Radiant Dragon (Radiant Kitty)

16. Life Admiral (Zaphod Beeblebrox)

So I say we lynch one of these six tomorrow. Though I think Anouleth, Paper, and RD are second string. So Eclipse, Snike, and Life are top priority. If Bal was playing I'd say him, but...

I have no idea why you've put me on there, I'm actually a pretty mediocre player.

I have no idea why you've put me on there, I'm actually a pretty mediocre player.

Not really. I say you're on Haze/Paper/RD's level. Above me but below Snike/Life/Bal. You're about an Eclipse.

How about we just stop the discussion of people's skill levels relative to each other before someone takes it the wrong way? I also agree that lynching someone tomorrow based solely on their likely-hood to have been recruited is a very idiotic idea.

As for items, how I understand it is each player starts with an item, and we're able to find more items or use one we have each night. I'd like some clarification from SDS here, though.

Something else I've been wondering though is: What should we do about the Thieves, if anything? Their win-con is simply to survive, right?

Thieves jack items, as well. Depending on the item, this could be anything from an annoyance to a hindrance. I could probably give a more definitive answer if I knew what the items did.

would you side with this one?

1168303996_YamiBakura.jpg

Also I could see mafia tradeing few weaker items to one stronger. Thiefs dont really care about what items they obtain, as long as they are plenty.

tl; dr

It would be profitable for thieves to not completely side with either side.

Do we want a side changer who in the worst case can lead mafia to a victory?

Edited by Sho.M.The.Heap.Master

How about we just stop the discussion of people's skill levels relative to each other before someone takes it the wrong way? I also agree that lynching someone tomorrow based solely on their likely-hood to have been recruited is a very idiotic idea.

I agree with this.

Something else I've been wondering though is: What should we do about the Thieves, if anything? Their win-con is simply to survive, right?

Yeah that's a difficult question, I've already wondered what to do with them myself. As they have a seperate win condition, they probably wouldn't side with either town or mafia, on the other hand they can screw over both sides... I think the best thing to do would be to wait until we actually find one, and then compare what other possible targets we have at that time.

[19:56] <SevenDeadlySins> also it's a huge pain in the ass if a thief gets marked

[19:56] <Paperblade> how come

[19:57] <SevenDeadlySins> because the thieves are by definition neutral

[19:57] <SevenDeadlySins> so if a thief gets marked i have to strip their role and give it to someone else

[19:57] <Paperblade> ah

from when I was harassingasking SDS why only mafia got role PMs

HEY, don't insult Anouleth like that!

I'm not. I honestly think you're one of the best players here. You're about higher than Obviam. But that's why I rankes Snike/Bal/Life above you. You're probably just below Bizz.

And now I feel the need to tier everyone.