Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would never recruit Psych even on a hope for next level, because there is a higher chance that

A. He outs half my scumteam

B. He gets caught anyway under suspicion of being an original scum

Uh, Psych, please stop that. SF MAFIA's over already. Unless that's your way of telling Haze to finish postgame.

*is still waiting for a role PM*

I'm saying the people most likely to be recruited are:

2. eclipse (Clipseykitty)

3. Anouleth

4. Paperblade (Paperkitty)

8. Snike (Snikitty)

9. Radiant Dragon (Radiant Kitty)

16. Life Admiral (Zaphod Beeblebrox)

So I say we lynch one of these six tomorrow. Though I think Anouleth, Paper, and RD are second string. So Eclipse, Snike, and Life are top priority. If Bal was playing I'd say him, but...

3. Anouleth

8. Snike (Snikitty)

So I say we lynch one of these six tomorrow. Though I think Anouleth, Paper, and RD are second string. So Eclipse, Snike, and Life are top priority. If Bal was playing I'd say him, but...

You really can't assume that, its best that we ignore that possibility completely because the mafia could do any number of things and we'll drive ourselves crazy worrying about it.

There's a distinct lack of Pariah/Proto and Kaoz on that list. . .which means we just named half the players. Oh hey, let's flip a coin! Oh wait, we don't have items yet.

3. Anouleth

8. Snike (Snikitty)

That doesn't sound like a very good plan, specially discussing it on night 0. You know, the night the mafia gets to do their pick so if town has a list of suspects that are likely to be picked the mafia probably wouldn't picked them because they'd likely get cheked by a cop or lynched the next day/nigth.

Yeah... I'm all for active discussion and such, but I don't think we need to help the mafia pick their targets, it seems kinda counterproductive.

Why don't we talk about something else instead, like, how should we organize the whole item search? Should we organize it at all or does everyone randomly select a location?

Yeah... I'm all for active discussion and such, but I don't think we need to help the mafia pick their targets, it seems kinda counterproductive.

Why don't we talk about something else instead, like, how should we organize the whole item search? Should we organize it at all or does everyone randomly select a location?

What do you mean, "Items search"? Where does it say that we have to search for our items?