Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not extending this day, fuck you for not voting.

Tired of his shenanigans, the team descended on Luka M (Reinfleche) with hate in their hearts, and when the smoke cleared, there was one less person standing. As he breathed his last, you could swear you saw the damnedest thing: a shimmering red spirit flows lazily out of his mouth, then disappears.

Reinfleche was Possessed. It is now Night 3.

When Day 3 begins, Core, zorbees, Life (Zaphod Beeblebrox), Kiku-ichimonji, and Strawman will start with one Phantom Vote on them. Enjoy~

I said vote for a reason. If you think it's a good idea to lynch Proto, how hard is it to put ##Vote: Proto in your post?

Also...

As if in a daze, Paperblade stumbles out of his tent. Turns out he wasn't dead after all! Lucky you.

So, uh, when does this phase end?

I have sinned, dear Father. Father I have sinned

Try and help me Father

Won't you let me in? (Liar)

Nobody believes me (Liar)

Why don't they leave me alone?

Sire, I have stolen, stolen many times

Raised my voice in anger

When I know I never should

(Liar) oh, ev'rybody deceives me

(Liar) why don't you leave me alone?

It's daytime!

When the day dawns, you find that the camp is suspiciously more empty than it was before. Paperblade, who was supposed dead only to mysteriously wake, has disappeared, leaving a note saying "Haha, suckers! I took all your crap!" Meanwhile, zorbees has been brutally beaten, and lies dead in the middle of the town. Not far from the corpse is another body, this one charred by a great fireball. It's tough to make it out, but it appears to be Pariah.

Paperblade has fled. He was a Thief. zorbees is dead. He was an Archaeologist. Pariah is dead. He was an Archaeologist.

Day 4 ends in 2 days, at 9:00 PM PST on Saturday, September 10th.

EDIT: I got lazy with PMs. If you didn't get a PM, you didn't find any items.

Edited by Seven Deadly Sins

Corey, read your message from SDS again. If it really says "Kiku-Ichimonji" in it, then I can be assured that your investigation was not redirected. And only a Mafia would try to lie to win a lynch.

##Vote: Corey

Corey, read your message from SDS again. If it really says "Kiku-Ichimonji" in it, then I can be assured that your investigation was not redirected. And only a Mafia would try to lie to win a lynch.

##Vote: Corey

You might have missed the fact that I'm 100% clear. You're effort is admirable.

Oh, what the heck

##Vote: Proto

Congratulations, Corey, you finally got me. Though we could have easily won if SDS didn't extend the Day Phase when zorbees got the votes or if he didn't decide to end the Day Phase early when Reinfleche was being voted for. Selectively deciding when to extend the phases to screw up the Mafia is not cool.

Good luck, Mafia!

Also, won't be changing my name until Jan 12