Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone, my cousin's computer wasn't working the past two days and so I was inactive and it made the most sense to me if Eclipse was scum.

Also @ Core, do you have any post with psych quoting a text of mine where I was screaming at him, and near there, there should be other people screaming at him and me being called suspicious, if any of those don't exist, Psych should be mafia, if present, it still shouldn't clear him though.

Sorry everyone, my cousin's computer wasn't working the past two days and so I was inactive and it made the most sense to me if Eclipse was scum.

Also @ Core, do you have any post with psych quoting a text of mine where I was screaming at him, and near there, there should be other people screaming at him and me being called suspicious, if any of those don't exist, Psych should be mafia, if present, it still shouldn't clear him though.

Haven't seen anything of that sort.

Alright, I'm leaning that there's a 4/1 split, since I think it'd be very unlikely for a 3/2.

That means we probably can afford a mislynch, but I'll have to see who I don't like the most before I vote.

Don't you mean 3/1? With core there were 5 players, but he just died unfortunately, so now there are 4 players.

Which means we can't afford a mislynch.

Don't you mean 3/1? With core there were 5 players, but he just died unfortunately, so now there are 4 players.

Which means we can't afford a mislynch.

When I had posted that this morning, SDS hadn't updated the OP yet.

But yes, you'd be right.

I dunno. If only one of us was actually clear.

But I'm confused why Snike believes I have to be mafia when the reason Core thought I was suspicious doesn't incriminate me at all. Actually, going by Core's logic, it could come closer to clearing me, but doesn't because that wouldn't be using god logic necessarily.

Core said that because there was no mafia kill accounted for when I was role blocked was evidence that I was mafia. Core also said he knew where the weapons kill came from, and that it wasn't mafia. But there was a second kill, JB. The most logical explanation for this could would be that the mafia killed JB. Therefore, the fact that I was role blocked had no effect on the mafia kill, making Core's point illogical.

Now does that clear me as town? No way. But so far thats the only case thats been made against me, and it provides no real evidence. We need to be absolutely sure of our vote since it has to be right, or we lose.

I'm interested in hearing more from Blitz about how Core not getting that info Psych told you makes Psych scum.