Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deadline!

Sho's accusations stirred up a wave of discontent among the group, and in the end, his please fell on deaf ears... not that they were very effective to begin with considering his inflammatory nature. The crowd descended on Sho, an angry ball of fists and hate. When the crowd dispersed and night fell, Sho was dead.

Sho was an Archaeologist.

Night 1 has begun! It ends in 24 hours.

##Unvote, Vote: Sho. To avoid potential ties.

6: If there's a tie, the person who accrued the votes first dies.

You of all people should remember this rule considering your argued with SDS about it.

6: If there's a tie, the person who accrued the votes first dies.

You of all people should remember this rule considering your argued with SDS about it.

*Gasp* RD didn't read the rules and posted asking about them. He must be mafia!

Oh well, It was fun and all, you are on your own fuckers.

If Proto turns out to be Mafia I shall laugh... A lot... After i stop facepalming at all of you dear idiots

you're an idiot because your case was stupid as fuck and you presented it with a bunch of shitty conjecture

you're not above anybody for being able to make a guess

do we get the right to fuck you in the ass in a collective orgy if yoshi avatar guy ends up non-mafia?

when the half-troll tells you you're a prick, you just know you're completely pathetic

1. Why did you vote Sho?

Didn't. Half because of not looking at the thread due to not being in town/working and half because zorbees is completely right about a no lynch being the right option in an OC game without a fucking leader.

1a. If you're voting Sho because he appeared to sheep, what do you think of the people sheeping Sho?

N/A

2. What do you think of Proto and the no role pm deal?

Doesn't matter.

3. If you were mafia, who you recruit?

List is kinda long. Paper, Eclipse, Kay, Haze, Anouleth, zorbees... essentially anyone smart. Screw the idea of "this person is too obvious", that person will still usually kick your ass in Mafia. Smart > Dumbasses as I always say.

4. Who do you think is more likely town?

Myself.

5. Who do you think is more likely mafia?

Anyone in the above list about who'd I recruit. You could technically toss me in there but I haven't even checked my inbox yet so I don't even know if I was or wasn't recruited. Once again, if I were mafia, I'd recruit someone with at least half a brain.

6. Can you identify anyone is actively lurking (posting, but not actually contributing)?

Yeah. All of you. Nobody aside from zorbees has contributed anything positive to the game.

6. Can you identify anyone is actively lurking (posting, but not actually contributing)?

Yeah. All of you. Nobody aside from zorbees has contributed anything positive to the game.

You're just playing favorites. Zorbees wasn't the only one wanting a no lynch. :mellow:

You're just playing favorites. Zorbees wasn't the only one wanting a no lynch. :mellow:

zorbees also mentioned something that I've been saying for FUCKING YEARS.

Now what was it?

Oh yes.

lol at playing this like a noc game when it is oc.

Do any of you ever wonder why I say that most Mafia players here suck cock (no offense to the females since they actually don't)? It's because of that line.

Well, fucking lovely. Sho got himself lynched on D1 again, and this time, he can't use Nightmare as an excuse.

I will not forgive you if you take Raymond's spot as the sacrificial lynch

I did. Proto was voted for first.

I believe that rule is trying to say that the first person to acquire X number of votes will be lynched. With X being the total number of votes on both targets. So ShoM would have been lynched anyway. It would be nice if SDS could confirm what it was that he really meant though.

I believe that rule is trying to say that the first person to acquire X number of votes will be lynched. With X being the total number of votes on both targets. So ShoM would have been lynched anyway. It would be nice if SDS could confirm what it was that he really meant though.

Confirming. If two people are tied at 4 votes a piece, the first person to reach 4 votes would get lynched. If 3 people voted for person X, then 4 voted for person Y, then 1 more voted for person X, person Y would get lynched since they reached 4 votes *first*.

Combination of 2 things.

1: I don't have everything (partially due to the requested sub)

2: Today was the first day of class at University, and I just got home a little while ago.

Extending the night for 24 hours to try and find a substitute for SlayerX and let the rest of everyone get things in.

Edited by Seven Deadly Sins