Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 questions to the people that voted NL (others may answer as well if they feel like it)...

1. Do you NL because you can't think of anyone that should be lynched or because you think it's the better option?

2. If you had to lynch someone, who would it be?

1. Do you NL because you can't think of anyone that should be lynched or because you think it's the better option?

It's the better option to voting zorbees IMO.

Probably psych for not explaining the zorbees lynch.

I think it's better over zorbees, especially since the lynch is over his protective items. That's not really a basis to hang someone, especially if they're intended to fake death and prevent it.

Core for following the cool kids. He hasn't provided solid reasoning yet, and it is driving me nuts.

I think it's better over zorbees, especially since the lynch is over his protective items. That's not really a basis to hang someone, especially if they're intended to fake death and prevent it.

Core for following the cool kids. He hasn't provided solid reasoning yet, and it is driving me nuts.

It's not just his protective items. The second item he claimed to have...can kill someone and appears similar to a Warlock third party style role, but is also very confusing and hard to use correctly.

Yes, sir. I'm not seeing a good lynch target, so. . .

##No Lynch

Start posting in my mafia, dammit!

I normally would side against nling, but mislynching zorbees seems pointless.

##Vote: No Lynch

Oh, did I forget to present a brilliant explanation such as these? Either choice has its benefit and possible consequences. I merely changed my mind. I'll remind you that Snike started the pointless Sho mislynch.

I think it's better than a zorbees lynch that seems to be stemming from Psych and the mystery man misunderstanding his items.

Still trying to get reads at this point so not sure.

Core is kind of sounding sheepish but I'd rather not lynch him over it.

I'd like to hear from this 'mystery leader' though >__________>

It's not just his protective items. The second item he claimed to have...can kill someone and appears similar to a Warlock third party style role, but is also very confusing and hard to use correctly.

It fakes death, kind of like a role Life had a while back in Train Mafia. It's a one-time cop, essentially, if you guess correctly. The kill part, you misunderstood.

Oh, did I forget to present a brilliant explanation such as these? Either choice has its benefit and possible consequences. I merely changed my mind. I'll remind you that Snike started the pointless Sho mislynch.

Bold: I never asked for a "brilliant explanation." What I asked for was a solid reason for each vote change, and you're still not providing it. Clearly, we already know you changed your mind, hence the vote change, but what we want to know is WHY you did so. You pulled the same thing yesterday, so don't even try and act like I'm overreacting.

Italics: I placed the first vote, yes. I also explained why I kept it on Sho, while you went and jumped on the bandwagon without explaining yourself.

First of all, there aren't that many people who aren't likely to be town. Second of all, Zorbees's item claim has nothing to do with him being lynched. Third, Life is also unaccounted for, and they probably would recruit each other. If Zorbees is mafia, Life probably also is mafia, so it gives us a more definite lead in that case.

It fakes death, kind of like a role Life had a while back in Train Mafia. It's a one-time cop, essentially, if you guess correctly. The kill part, you misunderstood.

Bold: I never asked for a "brilliant explanation." What I asked for was a solid reason for each vote change, and you're still not providing it. Clearly, we already know you changed your mind, hence the vote change, but what we want to know is WHY you did so. You pulled the same thing yesterday, so don't even try and act like I'm overreacting.

Italics: I placed the first vote, yes. I also explained why I kept it on Sho, while you went and jumped on the bandwagon without explaining yourself.

On D1, I asked about the benefits of RLing as opposed to NLing. You and Kaoz seemed to have decent responses iirc, so why oh why is it a surprise that I voted for Sho, aka, RL?

Today, I'm pulled in two directions. Psych seems to want Zorbees lynched, the town seems to have other ideas. Zorbees' items seem pretty decent in the right hands, so I switched. Why is this so difficult?

On D1, I asked about the benefits of RLing as opposed to NLing. You and Kaoz seemed to have decent responses iirc, so why oh why is it a surprise that I voted for Sho, aka, RL?

Bold: Kaoz didn't vote for Sho.

Everything else: Lynching instead of No Lynching. A random lynch certainly isn't the best option in any case. My problem is that you never seem to explain yourself as you're voting for the person or switching votes, until prodded. It's a problem, sir.

Today, I'm pulled in two directions. Psych seems to want Zorbees lynched, the town seems to have other ideas. Zorbees' items seem pretty decent in the right hands, so I switched. Why is this so difficult?

I thought the whole vote for zorbees was that you didn't see much for him being pro-town. But you're switching votes because his items are awesome. That doesn't look good.

But it is solid reasoning, so I'll stop for now.