Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so remind me if you would kindly do so

what the fuck is this leader bullshit and why do we trust this voice

i think i may have forgotten to read the memo, but this is huge amounts of bullshit

town leader, reveal yourself so i can use my newly-acquired superpowers on you, asshole

Please do! I'm tired of getting yelled at for deadtalking, but I'm not going to sit and watch as the Town loses because they refuse to think for themselves.

Sitting and being quiet is exactly what you're supposed to be doing. ;/

When did I say the options were zorbees or No Lynch? Why not do some scumhunting and come up with your own opinions? You just admitted that your reasoning for choosing zorbees was because the leader must have had 'some reason' to lynch him, that we haven't seem to have heard yet.

Why did it take me 2-3 days before I actually decided to vote zorbees? Because I didn't think of anyone else to lynch. It would be nice if you could give us some actual names to consider instead of just criticizing us.

Not that that means you're doing it just because this mysterious leader said do, but you're pretty much just agreeing with them and going along without much thought or reasoning of your own.

Yes, I agree that having 0 items means you are not more useful to the Town than the other Townies. I don't need a leader to tell me that, but I apparently needed one to consider the situation from that angle. It was also my own thoughts and reasons that convinced me that No Lynch was a bad idea.

Not necessarily a bad thing, though I don't agree with lynching Zorbees myself. On the other hand, what is a NL really going to give us at this point besides more time(assuming we would mislynch)/a prolonged defeat of the mafia(assuming we didn't mislynch)? i'm all for nls on day 1, but since we(well not me) lynched Sho, I guess this could even it out in theory, but we still aren't really gaining anything by it info wise.

Exactly. No Lynch is a waste of a Day Phase

Also, Zorbees and NL aren't our only options. Personally I would say that Core(suspicious sheep voting), SEG(not very helpful posts in thread, idk about outside of the thread), or Psych(not acting/thinking for himself, could be giving away info to the wrong people) are either contributing very little or acting scummy, and should receive more suspicion or interest as possible scum/lynch than either zorbees or NL. But thats just me.

Finally, some names! You are awesome, Strawman! Okay, I have my own reasons for trusting Corey and Psych, but I doubt we could actually learn anything from SEG. For now, my vote stays, but I'll consider those other options.

but I doubt we could actually learn anything from SEG

you'd be surprised

i don't completely oppose my lynch, my items suck hairy horse balls and i'm not a huge fun of oc games like this one

but i could be of use later on, i'm a good scumhunter when i actually try

Why don't you try, then?

##Vote: Zorbees

Mandatory vote because apparently I'm inactive otherwise and it doesn't really matter.

Edited by Pariah

For all the bluster, the day ended with no violence at all. Everyone returned to their tents, somewhat disappointed because there was No Lynch.

It is now Night 2. Get your orders in.

EDIT: Anyone that didn't vote in Day 2 gets a PV in Day 3.

Edited by Seven Deadly Sins

It means you automatically get a vote against you because you were too busy being stupid and not voting.

This is an acceptable alternate explanation.

For all the bluster, the day ended with no violence at all. Everyone returned to their tents, somewhat disappointed because there was No Lynch.

Seriously, guys? You went for a No Lynch??? How on Weyard do any of you guys expect to win this game? If you're going to keep No Lynching until some investigative items gets really lucky, I don't think we can lynch off all the Mafia before they outnumber us.

It is now Night 2. Get your orders in.

Uh... when does the phase end?

EDIT: Anyone that didn't vote in Day 2 gets a PV in Day 3.

What about people that didn't want to raise the votes for either side?

Seriously, guys? You went for a No Lynch??? How on Weyard do any of you guys expect to win this game? If you're going to keep No Lynching until some investigative items gets really lucky, I don't think we can lynch off all the Mafia before they outnumber us.

Did you even see the logic for the zorbees lynch? I think it was like "if zorbees is mafia, then Life is automafia because Life would only recruit zorbees" or something to that nature.

An investigation would be nice.

Also

Please do! I'm tired of getting yelled at for deadtalking, but I'm not going to sit and watch as the Town loses because they refuse to think for themselves.

It's OC. I know this is hard for some people to understand (if I hear one more active lurking comment about this game...)

but in OC, we don't have to talk in the thread

shocking