Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

Can someone please explain to me how having a soothesayer's token is a reason to lynch someone? I'm just confused since I don't see what that has to do with alignment.

It isn't. Rein isn't the best lynch, its as simple as that.

I have two reasons to think he's town, while other people have given me none.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? Because I don't see myself as a fitting lynch target, that makes me mafia? I'm well aware I'm under suspicion, but I'm also aware that lynching me is a poor choice on the town's part.

I didn't say that. I'm saying that you should actually do something. Or in other words, who do you think should be lynched and why?

Can someone please explain to me how having a soothesayer's token is a reason to lynch someone? I'm just confused since I don't see what that has to do with alignment.

It doesn't. But if he turns out to be mafia, we will know that it's possible for someone to get items that are useable in general, but useless for that specific person.

It isn't. Rein isn't the best lynch, its as simple as that.

I have two reasons to think he's town, while other people have given me none.

Then who should we lynch in your opinion?

Lynching Proto gives us the most info, undoubtedly.

Maybe so. But while that would give us more information, it's not necessarily the best lynch. Proto is more use while alive than a lot of other people seem to be. Life is really inactive, and while that's not necessarily suspicious, keeping him alive doesn't do any good besides numerical advantage, even if he's town. He also does seem to be much more enthusiastic about games where he's town-aligned, and if there are no more thieves left, that would make him mafia. Furthermore, I have reason to believe he lied about a source of information, framing someone else.

##Vote: Zaphod Beeblebrox

Edited by Pariah

Not extending this day, fuck you for not voting.

Tired of his shenanigans, the team descended on Luka M (Reinfleche) with hate in their hearts, and when the smoke cleared, there was one less person standing. As he breathed his last, you could swear you saw the damnedest thing: a shimmering red spirit flows lazily out of his mouth, then disappears.

Reinfleche was Possessed. It is now Night 3.

When Day 3 begins, Core, zorbees, Life (Zaphod Beeblebrox), Kiku-ichimonji, and Strawman will start with one Phantom Vote on them. Enjoy~

Edited by Seven Deadly Sins

Not extending this day, fuck you for not voting.

Tired of his shenanigans, the team descended on Luka M (Reinfleche) with hate in their hearts, and when the smoke cleared, there was one less person standing. As he breathed his last, you could swear you saw the damnedest thing: a shimmering red spirit flows lazily out of his mouth, then disappears.

Reinfleche was Possessed. It is now Night 3.

When Day 3 begins, Core, zorbees, Life (Zaphod Beeblebrox), Kiku-ichimonji, and Strawman will start with one Phantom Vote on them. Enjoy~

I guess I'm so inactive rolleyes.gif

I guess I'm so inactive rolleyes.gif

I said vote for a reason. If you think it's a good idea to lynch Proto, how hard is it to put ##Vote: Proto in your post?

Also...

As if in a daze, Paperblade stumbles out of his tent. Turns out he wasn't dead after all! Lucky you.

Edited by Seven Deadly Sins

Maybe so. But while that would give us more information, it's not necessarily the best lynch. Proto is more use while alive than a lot of other people seem to be. Life is really inactive, and while that's not necessarily suspicious, keeping him alive doesn't do any good besides numerical advantage, even if he's town. He also does seem to be much more enthusiastic about games where he's town-aligned, and if there are no more thieves left, that would make him mafia. Furthermore, I have reason to believe he lied about a source of information, framing someone else.

##Vote: Zaphod Beeblebrox

Uh, let me explain something, Kay.

Life knew that Proto knew I was a thief. When he said this, only you, Proto, and myself knew that Proto knew that.

If I told Life, why the fuck would I tell you guys Life knew?

If you told Life, why are you making a stink about it?

So the logical conclusion is that Proto told Life and lied about telling him.

Now remember that no one has actually cleared Proto. He's said you and Psych are clear, but has not been inspected.

So

I agree with Core that we should lynch Proto.

Also I suggest lynching everyone who goes "Don't lynch me" but fails to provide a better target. I technically don't care about town vs. mafia due to neutral and have more opinions than most of you.

Edited by Paperkitty

Psych wanted Rein lynched, remember?

There's this tactic called "bussing", which I'm sure you're aware of, in which a mafia player starts a lynch or supports a lynch on their scumrade, if you will, in order to appear pro-town. I am just stating the possibility that that may have just occurred, sir.

There's this tactic called "bussing", which I'm sure you're aware of, in which a mafia player starts a lynch or supports a lynch on their scumrade, if you will, in order to appear pro-town. I am just stating the possibility that that may have just occurred, sir.

I am aware, but fairly sure that this isn't the case.

If you'd like, I'd be more than happy for you to kill me tonight. :/

;/ I'm not mafia, nor do I have a killing item, to my knowledge. I'm just saying that since rein was Mafia, the inspection may not have occurred.

I never got a message from Rein that I was clear though, it was Proto and Pariah. I thought they had cleared me, so it's not like I knew anything about him.

I didn't know Rein cleared me till Paper posted that link to his spreadsheet.