Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone turned on Kiku-Ichimonji... including himself. In a final act of defiance against the spirits forcing him to kill his friends, he puts his head down and runs skull-first into a wall, killing him instantly. For once, he looks... at peace.

Kiku-Ichimonji has been lynched. He was Possessed.

It's Night 4, send your night actions in.

Edited by Seven Deadly Sins

The sun rises on two corpses this day, but somehow there are still 8 of you alive! One of the corpses you recognize only barely, as WeaponsofMassConstruction has been burned to a crisp. However, the other one... no, it can't be! You thought this guy existed only in legend, but there he is. JBCW lies dead on the ground, real as life. Well... you know what I mean.

Weapons was an Archaeologist. JBCW was ~the phantom~. WoOoOoOo.....

It is now Day 5. As always, if you didn't get a PM, you got no item and all your other actions went through fine.

Explanation: I roleblocked Strawman last night, and the mafia don't appear to have killed anyone. I know where the WoMC kill came from.

The only unanswered thing is wtf was JB?

lol 2 people died, surely one of them was killed by the mafia. If you know where the womc kill came from, it must've been the JB kill.

##its about time: Life

lol 2 people died, surely one of them was killed by the mafia. If you know where the womc kill came from, it must've been the JB kill.

That's not possible, as JB wasn't on the players list. In other words, unless he was mafia himself, the mafia wouldn't know about him... and why would they shoot one of their own?

I fear you'll have to come up with a better explanation than that...

It was pretty much unanimous- everyone saw this coming. Life was the next poor soul to come under suspicion by the remaining archaeologists, and like the two that had fallen before him, he too had been possessed at the outset of this expedition. The ranks of the possessed must be dwindling by now...

Life was Possessed. It is now Night 5. Get your actions in.