Itemafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS

Seven Deadly Sins

##Vote: Sho

Because you're the first person that is not Weapons to put up a vote. And Proto isn't le item fishing this time around.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

##Vote: Sho

Because you're the first person that is not Weapons to put up a vote. And Proto isn't le item fishing this time around.

Instead he is posting stuff like "where's my role PM lol?" to make us think he isnt mafia. I am not that easily fooled

Instead he is posting stuff like "where's my role PM lol?" to make us think he isnt mafia. I am not that easily fooled

He could have also missed the rule regarding role PMs, like I did with the items. Though, yes, I see your side of the argument.

He could or he could know how to read the rules.

I wondered where the fuck mine was. I read the rules. My vote stays

I was waiting for this game for a really long time. SDS kept delaying it. I come online, get relived that he finally made the thread and immediately search my PM inbox. Disappointed, I wrote a message in the thread, while reading the rules at the same time.

I know it's a lame defense, but that's just what happened. I didn't finish reading the rules before posting, which I admit is entirely my fault and you have a right to be suspicious of me. But well, I'd rather not lynch anyone on D1 at all, unless we can find a solid lead.

I knew that was one of two things... Just goes to show what I get for assuming everyone cooks cabbage the same way I've always seen it cooked.

I react worse to fried cabbage than raw cabbage.

He could or he could know how to read the rules.

I wondered where the fuck mine was. I read the rules. My vote stays

You do realize how counter-intuitive not receiving a role PM on Night 0 is, right? It wasn't a matter of not knowing how to read the rules, it was a matter of missing something due to unorthodox rules. As he just admitted, he didn't read the rules carefully enough. You have to have a small amount of reasonable doubt, with N0 misreads.

I'm reading your cynicism as tunneling right now, and that, coupled with the lack of response to the actual vote, makes me want to keep my vote the way it is for the time being.

##vote: person with four fucking periods on their username

you're doing this shit wrong.

;/

Don't think I didn't see what you did there, Psych.

And yes, I am aware of how much this looks like I am defending Proto. If anyone has a problem with it, there's always the gallows for me.

No lynch is for cowards

If we had a solid lead, we would usually end up either lynching a Mafia member or learn something if the target was Town. Attacking someone entirely based on "Posting before reading the rules is BAD" and finding them to be Town seems to be a WASTED lynch to me.

Unfortunately, I have no idea of what you are talking about. Unless you imply me and SEG are the same person.

Note that I skipped over a certain post while I was multiquoting.

Edit: Grammar.

Edited by Snikitty

for the record, pussies, i too thought I had missed my role pm or had been subbed or who the fuck knows

i was about to post here to ask what the fuck was wrong until i noticed somebody else had the same problem

it was only then that i decided not to be a useless bag of shit and read the rules. or maybe i had read them before and forgot that little detail, who cares.

TL;DR: i don't think it's valid to attack the paper mario yoshi guy for this bullshit, and instead we should focus on the asshole with the retarded username.

peace.