Xenoblade has EPIC music

So, I forget, does wii do that region lock thing or can you play any wii game from anywhere on any wii?

I think its region locked and SWD just did some home-brew stuff but I know bugger all about these things I'm afraid, I barely managed to patch FE4/5

So, I forget, does wii do that region lock thing

I believe its region locked... Reason why i won't import. I could mod it, that is if i knew how to... and had the money to import things (no doubt they would be more expensive than buying stuff in here i suppose)

So, I forget, does wii do that region lock thing or can you play any wii game from anywhere on any wii?

Yeah, it's region locked. So, no luck for NA people like me yet, outside of modding.

And Yoko Shimomura is amazing. All her music is great. She's done all the Kingdom Hearts games, the Mario & Luigi series, Radiant Historia, and a bunch of other stuff.

I personally love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRJWb35yZEM&feature=channel_video_title

Edited by Ragnell

Well, its generic, but well inplemented.

Have you ever played that MMO Aqworlds? The battle system and skills are sorta like the older system of that. Where you have an auto attack. And skills. You use a skill, it has an recharge time before you can use it again.