Schoolboy Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to self: Using yourself as bait for the Mafia doesn't work when you're not the Doctor...

It would have worked better had Psych not claimed and out his nigth 0 track.

It would have worked better had Psych not claimed and out his nigth 0 track.

If the Doctor actually protected Psych when it was obvious the Mafia wouldn't waste a kill on him, I'm not going to be very happy with them come Postgame.

If the Doctor actually protected Psych when it was obvious the Mafia wouldn't waste a kill on him, I'm not going to be very happy with them come Postgame.

I was thinking more of the doctor protecting bal.

RD, is your post restriction that you have to deadtalk?

Core, you is just being weird and incomprehensible, not scummy. If anything, you're less scummy, because of drawing so much attention to yourself.

Quite possibly temporary vote for the sake of voting:

##Verb: Blitz Kitty

Edited by Pariah

##Unvote: Blitz

Well, it doesn't seem possible to steer the lynch to anything other than No Lynch, which is gonna be pretty horrible, so...

##Vote: Blitz

You fail so hard as a Vigilante that you should be lynched even when you're not one.

I can't say I understand this lynch so I'm a bit hesitant to go along with it, especially since I have to explain my vote.

but in the name of progress, info, the town, and not screwing us over by having my lack of a vote convert to a no lynch, ##My Heart Aches for: Blitz.

If that wasn't clear enough my explanation is: no one has proposed a better lynch target, we don't need to NL on day 2, I don't want my vote to be set to NL automatically, we will get info from it(and hopefully kill a mafia), etc, etc(just to make sure I meet my post restriction lol).

I can't say I understand this lynch so I'm a bit hesitant to go along with it, especially since I have to explain my vote.

but in the name of progress, info, the town, and not screwing us over by having my lack of a vote convert to a no lynch, ##My Heart Aches for: Blitz.

If that wasn't clear enough my explanation is: no one has proposed a better lynch target, we don't need to NL on day 2, I don't want my vote to be set to NL automatically, we will get info from it(and hopefully kill a mafia), etc, etc(just to make sure I meet my post restriction lol).

*insert Fry's look*