The devil has taken your soul

Hazuki

So the devil has taken your soul, and if you want it back, you're going to have to play a game with him.

You must choose a number from 1-1000. If the devil can not guess your number within 9 guesses, you get your soul back. If the devil guesses it right, you lose your soul forever.

What number would you choose?

but then again, you were waiting for this answer, right? why else make it 1-1000 and not 1-10,000 or 1-100

I'd go with 13, wouldn't think he'd know I would take my unlucky number...

EDIT: no, wait, I'd pick 1/3. if he were to say it like 0.33333..etc. he'd never be done and I can keep my soul.

Edited by whase

Nobody said you have to admit that he picked the right number so you might aswell nit pick one at all and play it safe.

Very true, you have an open mind!

However, for the fun of it, suppose that you must choose a number and are forced to reveal it if the devil guessed right. In that case, what number would you choose?

Hyaa~!

B-but Master said he would give it back after 5 years of service @~@

I-it was in the contract we both signed... and yes, I read the fine print, and the fine print within the fine print! There was no numbers game... master, why are you doing this to me? @~@

Satan sucks. It's all about Lucifer.

Lucifer is pretty bro.

I-it was in the contract we both signed... and yes, I read the fine print, and the fine print within the fine print! There was no numbers game... master, why are you doing this to me? @~@

Did you check the fine print within the fine print on the fine print inside the letter "a" in paragraph d, subsection twelve?

but then again, you were waiting for this answer, right? why else make it 1-1000 and not 1-10,000 or 1-100

I'd go with 13, wouldn't think he'd know I would take my unlucky number...

EDIT: no, wait, I'd pick 1/3. if he were to say it like 0.33333..etc. he'd never be done and I can keep my soul.

1-1000 does not include 1/3.

I'd choose a wanker's number

Edited by Barioth