"In just three days, our world will end"

Celice

Mass suicide = good for humanity?

No you fool. I mean humans will war to the point where we will all die. I don't think thats a good ending. Let the universe kill us. That might be a better way to go IMO.

He means that we're all going to abandon earth to travel to Planet Zebes and start a Chozo colony.

That means we'll all have to reproduce with birds. :awesome:

Actually that would mean we would evolve into birds.

If that is the future of humanity. I welcome it. Otherwise destroy us. Please. Now.

Actually that would mean we would evolve into birds.

If that is the future of humanity. I welcome it. Otherwise destroy us. Please. Now.

And there is a better chance that we would be able to pass on our genes through birds than to miraculously evolve into them.

Once the Chozo colony has been established, the remaining life on earth will unify to become the Galactic federation, and we will have to fight space pirates.

Does anyone get the reference? :facepalm:

And there is a better chance that we would be able to pass on our genes through birds than to miraculously evolve into them.

Once the Chozo colony has been established, the remaining life on earth will unify to become the Galactic federation, and we will have to fight space pirates.

Why the facepalm? lol

Remind me to never get near where anything of the bad stuff eventually happens... *shot*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Why the facepalm? lol

Remind me to never get near where anything of the bad stuff eventually happens... *shot*

I was expecting someone to immediately realize I was heavily referencing Metroid.

Edited by 55caasi

I got the reference :mellow: .

Also, the evolution into birds wouldn't be miraculous. In fact it would take millions of years, a neccesity for flight, and gene that mutates that could give us something we could give us in the future to fly.

Edited by SlayerX

Actually not most of us would evolve into Chozo´s, they might just inject their DNA to your body, a process that even a litle girl can endure, and then be train in rare conditions until you have an excelent physic condition, and for graduation the Chozo will hand out Orange megaman look-alike suits that shoot some kind of energy

Megaman can't roll into a ball.

We probably would have the scientific know-how to purposefully mutate our genes to speed up the evolutionary process.

The chozo can inject humans with it though. Weren't you the one that was making the reference?

We have to evolve into the chozo before we can inject the humans.

Wait you were saying people on Zorbees would breed with birds. I thought the birds you were calling the Chozo.

Mass suicide = good for humanity?

If we were all dead, then there would be no humanity.

No you fool. I mean humans will war to the point where we will all die. I don't think thats a good ending. Let the universe kill us. That might be a better way to go IMO.

Why separate humanity from the universe?

WE'LL MEET AGAIN

DON'T KNOW WHERE

DON'T KNOW WHEN

BUT I KNOW WE'LL MEET AGAIN

SOME SUNNY DAY

(actually physics would seem to disprove this)