Generic Fantasy Stat RP Chapter 1

Rothene

"It would probably be best to take care of Sahul first. While I do have the antidote to the poison used, your friends will remain incapacitated for some time. Dragging them around with us will be a significant disadvantage later on," Alyssia stated bluntly. "Unfortunately, I'm not sure where he might be found..." she added quietly.

Edited by Kay

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eastern Emocni, Aman

<"Heh, I think you're over thinking things Sumomo. I don't really know Lord Tzang, I only know of the Tzang clan. His request for my assistance was probably out of convenience for himself since we were there at that time. To be honest, this would be my third venture out here, and I've done no trading with clan lords,"> said Taek as he exited the inn.

"So I guess if I sit on the fence, the majority vote would be on taking on Sahul first. From what I heard, this poison gives us a few hours before it becomes fatal for those who eat too much. So safe to say we probably have some time," said Omair, "Let's take a look at that map and maybe guess which rooms are likely to hold the guy."

"I'm guessing it's either the one on the higher floors with a window and decently large or perhaps he stayed to chat after eating in the mess hall," suggested Qaahir.

Omair stroked his chin and pointed to the section labeled as the sleep quarters, "Or he might have decided to retire early. I don't like this, If we split up to check all the places, we might be caught by surprise alone. I recommend we stick together and check one of those rooms, if that place does not have our target, then we just head to rescue our captured friends. Anyone against this idea? If not which room should we head to first?"

According to the map, the armoury, the mess hall, the prisoner cells, the sleep quarters, and the office have been outlined.

"Or we could split up into groups of two. Two against one is still good odds. I agree that searching the office would be a good idea, though," Alyssia commented, glancing at Alena.

Eastern Emocni, Aman

"I'm siding with Alena here. Even if we don't find him, we might find something useful there," said Qaahir.

"Right, as if we have time to search through his stuff," mumbled Omair. Speaking louder, "So It seems we shall be checking the office then."

Taking another look at the map to be sure what paths to take, Omair began walking into the barrack.

In the barrack...

The Qaahir held onto his axe tightly as the group passed by the various sleeping forms of the other peacekeepers, ready to bring a swift end to any that awoke by chance. He grew wary as they advance deeper into the building. Apparently the office room was embedded all the way to the west facing corner of the building on the higher floor with only one corridor leading into it. If enemy guards came rushing to aid their master, they could potentially trap the group. If they were awake.

Upon reaching the door Omair listened through it. All he heard was silence. Looking back at the others, he whispered, "I'll open it now. Ready?"

Rine finishes drinking his soup, not caring much about how hot it was if it had been hot. <"Mm... I just wanted to ask you if there's some reason they might have for putting us in prison, besides the excuse that captain gave us... Everything seems odd to me.">

Eastern Emocni, Aman

<"Yes, I thought so too, glad to know you're observant as wel..."> Chaen Lang trailed off. By strange chance, the sleep drug was more concentrated in his plate. Ken was already sleeping in one corner, unaware of what happened to him.

Yeah, sleep drug's taking effect

Rine runs towards Chaen Lang as soon as he sees him in the ground, since he couldn't pick him up before falling. When running, he noticed that the room around him was trembling, as if an earthquake was happening. He fell to the ground after his first three steps, using his hand to absorb the impact on his back, but that was it.

<"How... Careless of my pa...">, he says in an almost whisping tone, falling to the side before finishing his sentence.

"<That is sad indeed.>" said Sumomo, hanging her head in shame. "<I have a feeling, though, that we will be following him none-the-less. I would suggest we hurry though. If he leaves soon, he will not likely look back for us.>"

Eastern Emocni, Aman

As his office door clicked open, Sahul snapped into attention and grabbed the hefty two handed axe he had been practicing with not too long ago. His dinner, now cold and barely touched, had left him feeling drowsy and compelled him to take a seat as he tried to shake away his fatigue. He had planned to check on his men later.

Assassins! Thought Sahul as adrenaline pumped through his body, dampening the effects of the sleep drug.

The sight of their target wide awake shocked Qaahir and Omair, both blocking anyone else from rushing inot the room to attack the peacekeeper. Seizing the opportunity, Sahul stood up and moved around his table to place it directly between him and the group. Secure with his position Sahul prepared to shout for help.

Seeing Sahul shifting away, Qaahir immediately snapped back to attention and charged the older man with his steel axe as Omair barely started to cast from his tome...

PC Battle stats:

Name: Alena

Status Ailment:

Class: Thief

Traits: Foot

Level: 1

Weapon Rank: Sword C

Stats: Vit:4|Str:4|Mag:0|Ski:5|Spd:6|Luk:3|Def:4|Res:2|

Health: Current 18/18

Abilities: Survival Instinct

Items:

1) Slim Sword (Atk:6|Hit:32|As:6|Eva:10|Crit:6|CEva:3|Def:4|Res:2, melee)

2) Vulnerary 3/3

3) Torch 2/3

4) Throwing Knife (Atk:9(7 ranged)|Hit:25|As:3|Eva:7|Crit:4|CEva:3|Def:4|Res:2,melee & range)

5) empty

Name: Alyssia

Status Ailment:

Class: Mercenary

Weapon Rank: Sword D, Axe E

Stats: Vit: 5|Str: 4|Mag: 0|Ski: 4|Spd: 7|Luk: 4|Def: 2|Res: 2|

Health: 20/20

Abilities: Wrath

Items:

1)Slim Sword (Atk:6|Hit:30|AS:7|Eva:11|Crit:6|CEva:4|Def:2|Res:2|)

2)Throwing Knife (Atk:9(7 ranged)|Hit:23|AS:4|Eva:8|Crit:4|CEva:4|Def:2|Res:2|)

3)Vulnerary 3/3

4)Item name (Number of uses if applicable)

5)Item name (Number of uses if applicable)

NPC Battle stats:

Name: Omair

Status Ailment: None

Class: Mage

Traits: Mage

Weapon Rank: Anima C

Stats: Vit:5|Str:3|Mag:4|Ski:6|Spd:4|Luk:1|Def:4|Res:5|

Health: 20/20

Abilities: none

Items:

1)Blade Fire Tome (Atk:11(9 ranged)|Hit:25|As:3|Eva:4|Crit:3|CEva:1|Def:4|Res:5)

2)Basic Fire Tome (Atk:8(6 ranged)|Hit:27|As:4|Eva:5|Crit:3|CEva:1|Def:4|Res:5)

3)Vulnerary 3/3

Name: Qaahir

Status Ailment:

Class: Fighter

Level: 3

Weapon Rank: Axe C

Stats: Vit:7|Str:6|Mag:0|Ski:7|Spd:5|Luk:4|Def:5|Res:0|

Health: 24/24

Abilities: Truestrike

Items:

1)Steel Axe (Atk:17|Hit:25|AS:0|Eva:4|Crit:8|CEva:4|Def:5|Res:0|)

Enemy Battle stats:

Name: Sahul

Status Ailment: Sleepy(Entire battle, -2Hit), Dismounted, Partially armoured

Class: Greatknight

Traits: Armoured, Horse, (Currently Foot)

Level: 6

Weapon Rank: Axe B, Spear C, Sword D, Bow D

Stats(inclusive of original traits): Vit:12|Str:7|Mag:0|Ski:5|Spd:5|Luk:5|Def:9|Res:6|

Health: 54/54

Abilities: Resolve, Wrath

Items:

1) Heavy Axe (Atk:19|Hit:16(already factored in all status)|AS:-1|Eva:4|Crit:7|CEva:5|Def:7|Res:6|)

Special Condition: Sahul can only be targeted in melee range by 2 characters max due to the table being in the way. If 2 characters attack him in melee, he can only attack them due to the crampness of the place.

Also New Weapon:

D Rank:

Heavy Weapon: 200 Gold

11Mt, 10Hit, 0Crit, 7Wt, Melee. Can't be used alongside the Shield and Barrier Protective gear series. When the user attacks a target, the user may also make an extra uncounterable attack against another enemy who attacked them the last phase in melee. This extra attack can only be done once per round and receive -3 to hit and uses half the character's Str for damage calculation. Sword, Axe and Spear only.

Player Phase!

Qaahir(Steel Axe) vs Sahul(Heavy Axe): http://invisiblecast...r/view/3337593/ 17,1,1,1 (I don't believe this...this might be such a short fight...)

Qaahir Hit = (25-4) > 17 = Hit!

Qaahir Crit = (8-5) > 1 = Auto-Crit!

Qaahir Deals (17 - 7)x2 = 20

Sahul Hit = (16-4) > 1 = Auto-Hit!

Sahul Crit = (7-4) > 1 = Auto-Crit!

Sahul Deals (19 - 5)x2 = 28KO!

Omair(Ranged, Blade Fire tome) vs Sahul: http://invisiblecast...r/view/3337599/ 7,12,6,10

Omair Hit = (25-4+3WTA) > 7 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (3-5) < 12 = No Crit

Omair Deals (9 - 6 + 2 WTA) = 5 Damage

DOUBLES

Omair Hit = (25-4+3WTA) > 6 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (3-5) < 10 = No Crit

Qaahir's charge proved effective in catching the weak points in Sahul's incomplete armour...but the move left him wide open to a large swing of Sahul's more brutal moves. Qaahir fell to the ground immediately, gasping as blood started pouring out of his sides.

Lost in his spell, Omair let loose the blades of fire to encircle his target, slicing twice in quick succession.

Remaining Hp:

Alena 18/18

Alyssia 20/20

Omair 20/20

Qaahir -4/24

Sahul 24/54

Note: Since Qaahir got KOed, he's no longer part of the 'obstacle' that limits those who can Melee Sahul. Sahul is also no longer forced to target him anymore.

Edited by Rothene

Maybe this was not the best place to start. This guy doesn't seem to be affected too much by the poison. I hope that other fighter protects Omair. If he goes down, I don't get paid.

"Keep an eye on the mage. If he dies, you're next," Alena growled, as she rushed in. "I'm gonna keep this guy occupied for as long as possible."

Alena (Throwing Knife) vs Sahul: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3337609/ 4,20,11,5,6,3

Alena Hit = (25-4+3WTA) > 4 = Hit!

Alena Crit = (4-5) < 20 = No Crit :(:

Alena Deals (9 - 7 + 2 WTA) = 4 Damage

Sahul Hit = (16-7-3 WTD) < 11 = Miss (whew!)

Sahul Crit = (7-3) < 5 = This doesn't matter

Sahul Deals no damage to Alena

ONCE MORE WITH FEELING!

Alena Hit = (25-4+3WTA) > 6 = Hit!

Alena Crit = (4-5) < 3 = No Crit :(:

Alena Deals (9 - 7 + 2 WTA) = 4 Damage

Alena's knife grazed the bigger man's arm. She easily dodged his clumsy swing, then scored a glancing blow at his side.

I'm lucky this place is as cramped as it is; this guy can't swing his axe properly.

Remaining Hp:

Alena 18/18

Alyssia 20/20

Omair 20/20

Qaahir -4/24

Sahul 16/54

Edited by eclipse

Alyssia glanced toward the large axeman nervously - better to let the other swordfighter charge in first. She positioned herself between him and the mage, just in case.

Alyssia defends Omair.

Eastern Emocni, Aman

Taek wasted no time to respond to Sumomo, her words echo the one in his mind. They were to hurry if they were to keep up with the nobleman. Getting to his caravan was the easy part, negotiating with his mare to abandon her rest was slightly tougher. But the hardest part was to have the caravan move quietly in any decent pace through the outpost. A pace that the merchant fervently prayed did not delay him and his new companion long.

Enemy Phase~

Qaahir's blow had been terrible, but so was his. The only reason he still stood while the other had fallen was that his armour was better, and he had more stamina. Blood dripped from the peacekeeper continuously. If he did not do something fast he would die here.

With the warrior down, all that's left is...the mage! thought the old Emocnian. The speedy sword user was too agile an opponent to land a decisive blow in his dazed state. But there remained the slower looking mage, who was also capable of blasting through his armour.

Hefting his axe, Sahul felt a surge of desperation fill him with strength as he rushed for the mage while yelling, "GUARDS! TO MEEEEE!!!"

But as he closed in, a female figure swiftly placed herself between him and his prey drawing his attention to avoid giving away a free blow...

Sahul(Heavy Axe) vs Alyssia(Slim Sword, took this because it's the one listed above since you didn't specify what she's equiping): http://invisiblecast...r/view/3337893/ 2(crap happens sometimes), 18, 5, 7, 12, 5

Sahul Hit = (16-11-3WTD) > 2 = Hit!(just barely)

Sahul Crit = (7-4) < 18 = NoCrit

Sahul Deals (19 - 2 - 2WTD) = 15 Damage

Alyssia Hit = (30-4+3WTA) > 5 = Hit!

Alyssia Crit = (6 - 5) < 7 = No Crit

Alyssia Deals (6 - 7 + 2 WTA) = 1 Damage

Alyssia Hit = (30-4+3WTA - 3Counter attack beyond first) > 12 = Hit!

Alyssia Crit = (6 - 5) < 5= No Crit

Alyssia Deals (6 - 7 + 2 WTA) = 1 Damage

The surge of strength enabled the desperate Emocnian to land a successful blow onto his new foe, but he had not accomplished his earlier goal and now was flanked from in front and behind by two agile sword fighters...he knew he was trapped. If I die, I shall bring them all down with me!

Remaining Hp:

Alena 18/18

Alyssia 5/20

Omair 20/20

Qaahir -4/24

Sahul 14/54

Player Phase~

When it finally registered to him that the big fighter was brought down, Omair began to panic, fearful for his life. The fact that the peacekeeper decided to ignore Alena to charge him did not help. But the timely protection of the Rekamite they just met emboldened him. Stepping closer, Omair released another volley of flaming blades. Hopefully the close proximity would bring his foe down instantly...and hopefully the Rekamite could follow up well.

Omair(Melee[uses ranged damage], Blade Fire tome) + Alissia Counter vs Sahul double team!: http://invisiblecast...r/view/3337933/ 8,19,20,10,14,20,20,14,9,1(imagine this was for D&D...)

Omair Hit = (25-4+3WTA) > 8 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (3-5) < 19 = No Crit

Sahul Activates Wrath! 9 Hp, less than 20% of 54

Sahul Hit = (16-11-3WTD) < 20 = Miss! Whew...

Sahul Crit = (7-4) < 10 = Wrath CRIT!(doesn't matter)

Alena Hit = (30-4+3WTA) > 14 = Hit!

Alena Crit = (6 - 5) < 20 = No Crit

Alena Deals (6 - 7 + 2 WTA) = 1 Damage

Omair Hit = (25-4+3WTA) > 20 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (3-5) < 14 = No Crit

Alena Hit = (30-4+3WTA-3) > 9 = Hit!

Alena Crit = (6 - 5) > 1 = Auto-Crit!

Alena Deals (6 - 7 + 2 WTA)x2 = 2 Damage

...the synchronous efforts of two attacks left the poor Emocnian unable to decide who to hit, that combined with his wounded self and the sleep drug he had consumed rendered him helpless to their onslaughts.

Remaining Hp:

Alena 18/18

Alyssia 5/20

Omair 20/20

Qaahir -4/24

Sahul 1/54

Note: Beware his Abilities. Resolve lets him be invulnerable for an entire round unless you crit kill him. Think of it as a desperate last stand that makes him seemingly avoid or parry all attacks against him. And yeah, defended characters can only attack at Range of Siege...but they can choose to make the attack 'melee', if their weapon allows them to melee, in the sense that it allows melee opponents to counter them and force the Defender to perform extra attacks. Alyssia can in effect still attack this phase.

Note after battle(in case I'm not around): If by chance Sahul gets taken down, a chest lies open with a Heavy Sword and Heavy Spear. Those plus his Heavy Axe can be taken if you have the item slots for them. Qaahir will need to have 1 use of Vulnerary to get back on his feet and be at 1 Hp. Subsequent applications heal normally. Or you can revive + heal him for free if someone gets psych's character to do it. His lack of posting makes me wonder if Cora's around or not.

Edited by Rothene

Rekamite Compound,

Eastern Aman.

By the time Salicia reached the temple, night has already fallen. She was greeted by a pair of cloaked figures - an Aesean and a Rekamite, both giving a sign that she recognizes as that of the local underground - in an alleyway a short distance away from there. They communicated by simple signs, enough to convey to her that the job has been done, and that they will be keeping watch while she does whatever she plans to do. Satisfied, she leaves her steed with one of them - who was also caring for another horse - and signaled the other to follow her.

The temple was quiet. Deathly quiet, even. The reason for that silence was pretty clear. Slumped down next to the main entrance to the compound are a pair of paladins, a man and a woman, both apparently local converts. They were fast asleep, not taking any notice of Salicia's approach. Looking around, she saw not a single soul on the streets - not a surprise at this hour - and went to work. Drawing a short, sharp dagger out of her belt, she knelt next to the female paladin and dispatched her quietly with a cut to the throat, then repeated the same to the other paladin. Even if they are drugged and poisoned, there is no point in taking the risk of them recovering before she was done with her business.

Salicia signaled the Aesean to drag one of the paladins out of sight while she dragged the other one, only to pause halfway when she heard a noise from the temple entrance. Cautious, she hid herself out of sight in an alley nearby, the still-bleeding corpse not far behind her...

Eastern Emocni, Aman

Gamil was hungry. The Laynian believers mean to starve him, so he decided to wander off to get food. It might not be too late to go to the barracks to get his meal. Or there was always Agrah...

Getting out, Gamil whistled for his mount and rode off, too dark to notice the missing paladins...nor was he inquisitive enough with he belly rulling his mind.

Kenneth had just finished counting the donations received and wondered how much to spend on expanding the temple structures, a common hobbies of his after a good meal. His strength flagging, the head priest let go of the donation box subconsciously as he slumped back in his office chair to sleep deeply...a sleep that may be his last.

Dave had only three more blessed water left to store, so he decided to check up on Zoey. He was relieved to see the peacekeeper had left, the young curate then went to check on the soup. It was cold and full. Sighing, he proceeded to shake Zoey to wake up to finish her meal.

The utter silence did not disturb him the least, for about everyone would be either meditating quietly at this hour to sleep or sleeping already. The refugees who come for charity tend to be either too sick to be awake, or to exhausted when they arrive to perform any activities anyway.

So much for that plan. Alena hadn't counted on the other fighter to dodge like she'd been the one poisoned. She fished around for a vulnerary, and applied it to the injured girl.

"You can do better than that," she grumbled. "I see you have a throwing knife in your boot. Use it well."

Item used: Vulnerary

Target: Alyssia

Uses remaining: 2

[spoiler=Yo Kay, strategy!]Attack Sahul from range on your turn. Unless your first hit's crit is a 1, the second hit will auto-miss, no matter what. Catch me online if you need a better explanation.

Remaining Hp:

Alena 18/18

Alyssia 15/20

Omair 20/20

Qaahir -4/24

Sahul 1/54

Edited by eclipse

Soon after the peacekeeper went past, Salicia went into the temple. At first she sneaked around, keeping herself out of sight, while the Aesean kept watch outside. Soon she found that there was no need for stealth whatsoever. Everyone in the temple was sleeping contentedly and deeply. None of them show any signs of stirring as she walked past.

Searching for her target was harder than she thought since she had no idea which room Zoey would be in. Although the search itself was somewhat time-consuming, it was at least profitable, for she stumbled upon the head priest's office during it. Eyeing the donation box on the floor, Salicia was not above emptying its contents into her own pockets, nor was she above taking the chance to leavea souvenir for the head priest in the form of a new slit to breathe from.

Zsword, I'll be reaching your room next post.

Salicia found her target in the next room she barged into. The woman was lying on the cot, apparently still groggy, while there was a priest standing next to her with a bowl of soup.

She did not say anything at first, calmly closing the distance with quick, wide strides, and grabbed the priest's mouth with her left hand, while pulling out her dagger with her right. Turning to Zoey, she said, "We're getting you out of this place. Can you walk?"

And turning back to the priest, she added these words with a smirk as she raised her dagger:

"Nothing personal, kid. Just business."

Zoey's eyes shot open as she saw the intruder take Dave, and purely on instinct she was on her feet... and then some, as she tackled Salicia off of Dave, running on a reserve of adreniline that she didn't even know she had.

Eastern Emocni, Aman

The sudden impact of Zoey's tackle knocked Dave off his feet and sent him smashing hard onto the ground. After an entire day of hard work, and some more in the night coupled with lake of food, Dave's stamina decided it was about time to give up and earn it's well deserved rest.

Alyssia nodded, backing up just enough to throw the small knife at Sahul before he could advance on them again.

Alyssia (Throwing Knife, ranged) vs Sahul(Heavy Axe) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3338707/

Alyssia Hit = (23 - 4 + 2 WTA) > 9 = Hit

Alyssia Crit = (4 - 5) < 2 = no crit

4 - -5 > 3

Alyssia Hit - (23 - 4 + 2 WTA) > 15 = Hit

Alyssia Crit = (4 - 5) < 15 = no crit

Alyssia Deals (7- 7 + 2 WTA)x2 = 4 Damage - 0 due to Resolve, I assume?

Eastern Emocni, Aman

Enemy Phase~

Clutching one of his various wounds, the Emocnian used he flagging strength to barrel his way across the room, past Alyssia who's ranged position now meant she was not directly in his way. All that was left was the mage who blocked his entrance. If he could only just escape to get reinforcements...

Sahul vs Omair(can't attack due to Resolve): http://invisiblecast...r/view/3338733/ 1,15

Sahul Hit = (16-4-3WTD) > 1 = Auto-Hit!

Sahul Crit = (7-5) < 15 = NoCrit

Sahul Deals (19 - 4 - 2WTD) = 13 Damage

...with too little room to dodge, Omair took the hit of the large axe squarely in his chest. Luckily his leather armour turned a fatal blow into a severe one. The force behind the blow sent the mage sailing backwards, no longer impeding the peacekeeper apart from the brief pause taken to hit the mage. Dropping his axe to lighten his load, Sahul ran now as fast as he could.

New stats for Sahul:

Unarmed Atk:~|Hit:~|AS:5|Eva:10|Crit:~|CEva:5|Def:7|Res:6| and 1 Hp and Weapon triangle neutral

Condition: Sahul now will not counter attack but is speeding to call for help. Omair's winded, thus will go last. Also, Resolve has ended.

Remaining Hp:

Alena 18/18

Alyssia 15/20

Omair 7/20

Qaahir -4/24

Sahul 1/54

Player Phase~

Edited by Rothene