Generic Fantasy Stat RP Chapter 1

Rothene

Cora stepped off her horse, leading it by the reins. "I don't have any weapons on me at the moment. Just my healing staves I suppose." Cora reached and grabbed her bags, strapping them on her back. "I have a few provisions and healing herbs if you might need them. If you have any sick, I might be able to look after them after I speak with your leader. Lead the way." Cora pulled up her gloves and tightened her cloak in the evening chill. A campfire would warm her up good.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Western Nialp

Tomobaatar watched the Tsaens. The keen eyes of northern Nialpians allowed him and his men to spot the faint glimmer of fire from far away, as well as a lone traveller approaching the camp. Seeing the watchmen distracted, Tomobaatar signaled for his men to circle around the caravans and attack immediately. There was no orderly formation needed. Chaos was their weapon.

"So is that the one we must strike brother?" asked a nomad riding up to Tomobaatar.

Tomobaatar nodded and said, "Yes," as he raised a round rock that was throbbing with energy, "Take care Ganbaatar, there are strong foes among them. We only need to get what we've been paid to come for then leave."

Ganbaatar grunted and rode off to over see the attack from the south. Tomobaatar set off to join his men on the Western side of the camp.

The Tsaen soldiers looked at Cora's belongings. They were expecting anything on her, for few travel alone without a weapon. What they did not expect at that time, was a storm of arrows coming their way in the dark.

As soon as the first arrow struck the leg of one of the soldiers, he fell to his knees and screamed, "Raid! Raid! Raid!!!"

His companion immediately raised his shield and stood in front of his fallen companion while ordering Cora, "Girl! Come behind me now!"

As soon as the alarm was raised, all the raders quickly ducked into their caravans while the Tsaen soldiers snapped into action to cover the small gaps left by the caravans. In case of attacks, the traders parked their caravans in such a way that it acted as a small barricade.

Chaen Lang leaped up and immediately ran for the largest caravan, the one that held the nobles.

Ken ran to Zoey and said, "You're with me, let's go fend off the attack at the southern side!" Before rushing down.

Stats of NPCs and Enemies

NPCs

Name: Ken

Status Ailment:

Class: Thief

Traits: Foot

Level: 2

Stats: Vit:3|Str:3|Mag:0|Ski:7|Spd:7|Luk:7|Def:3|Res:2|

Health: 16/16

Abilities: Truestrike

Items:

1)Killer Sword(Killing Edge): (Atk:8|Hit:30|AS:5|Eva:13|Crit:13|CEva:7|Def:3|Res:2|)

Name: Roune

Status Ailment:

Class: Pupil

Traits: Mage

Level: 0(Trainee)

Stats: Vit:1|Str:0|Mag:4|Ski:3|Spd:5|Luk:6|Def:0|Res:2|

Health: 7/7

Abilities:

Items:

1)Wind Tome (Atk:6/4(range)|Hit:23|AS:5|Eva:11|Crit:4|CEva:6|Def:0|Res:2|)

Name: Lord Tzang

Status Ailment:

Class: Sniper

Level: 7

Stats: Vit:6|Str:6|Mag:6|Ski:10|Spd:12|Luk:4|Def:2|Res:3|

Health: 36/36

Abilities: ArcaneShift, Guardian, Sniper(Headshot)

Items:

1)Killer bow (Atk:11|Hit:35|AS:12|Eva:16|Crit:14|CEva:4|Def:2|Res:3)

Name: Chaen Lang

Status Ailment:

Class: Battlemage

Traits: Foot, Mage

Level: 8

Stats: Vit:7|Str:6|Mag:6|Ski:8|Spd:7|Luk:6|Def:6|Res:6|

Health: 39/39

Abilities: Improved Sword rank x 2, Battlemage(Imbued Strike)

Items:

1)Horseslayer Sword(Zhanmadao) (Atk:13/27(effective)|Hit:29|AS:3|Eva:9|Crit:7|CEva:6|Def:6|Res:6|)

2)Lance Lightning Tome (Atk:13/10(Range)|Hit:27|AS:6|Eva:12|Crit:9|CEva:6|Def:6|Res:6|)

Name: Tsaen Soldier

Status Ailment:

Class: Soldier

Level: 1

Stats: Vit:6|Str:4|Mag:0|Ski:5|Spd:2|Luk:3|Def:5|Res:0|

Health: 22/22

Abilities:

Items:

1)Steel Spear (Atk:12|Hit:23|AS:-2|Eva:1|Crit:5|CEva:3|Def:5|Res:0|)

Enemies

Name: Tomobaatar

Status Ailment:

Class: Nomad

Traits: Horse

Level: 3

Stats: Vit:7|Str:5|Mag:0|Ski:5|Spd:6|Luk:3|Def:4|Res:3|

Health: 24/24

Abilities: Charge

Items:

1)Steel bow (Atk:12|Hit:23|AS:3|Eva:6|Crit:6|CEva:4|Def:4|Res:3|)

2)Slim bow (Atk:7|Hit:30|AS:6|Eva:9|Crit:6|CEva:4|Def:4|Res:3|)

Name: Ganbaatar

Status Ailment:

Stats: Vit:4|Str:3|Mag:0|Ski:3|Spd:5|Luk:4|Def:4|Res:3|

Health: 18/18

Abilities: Fortune

Items:

1)Iron Bow (Atk:7|Hit:21|AS:4|Eva:8|Crit:3|CEva:4|Def:4|Res:3|)

2)Slim Bow (Atk:5|Hit:26|AS:5|Eva:9|Crit:5|CEva:4|Def:4|Res:3|)

Name: Nialpian Raider(Southern)

Status Ailment:

Class: Cavalier

Stats: Vit:5|Str:4|Mag:0|Ski:5|Spd:5|Luk:3|Def:2|Res:1|

Health: 20/20

Abilities:

Items:

1)Throwing Axe(Handaxe) (Atk:13/11(range)|Hit:21|AS:0|Eva:3|Crit:4|CEva:3|Def:2|Res:1|)

Name: Nialpian Raider(Northern)

Status Ailment:

Stats: Vit:3|Str:4|Mag:0|Ski:5|Spd:6|Luk:4|Def:1|Res:2|

Health: 16/16

Abilities:

Items:

1)Slim Bow (Atk:6|Hit:30|AS:6|Eva:10|Crit:6|CEva:4|Def:1|Res:2|)

Where Who are:

Ganbaatar (Chilling out far south, not moving forward yet)

(Northern side battle team, the enemy Cora's facing)

Nialpian Raider (Northern) A, NRN A for short

Nialpian Raider (Northern) B, NRN B

Nialpian Raider (Northern) C, NRN C

(Southern side battle team, the enemy Ken's facing)

Nialpian Raider (Southern) A, NRS A

Nialpian Raider (Southern) B, NRS B

Nialpian Raider (Southern) C, NRS C

(enemies at the Western side battle team, Omair's going to smash into them)

Tomobaatar

Nialpian Raider (Southern)D, NRS D

Nialpian Raider (Southern)E, NRS E

Nialpian Raider (Northern)D, NRN D

(Northern side soldiers with Cora)

Soldier A (16/22)

Soldier B (22/22)

Special condition of the fight, characters have -3 Hit due to night time unless they or someone in their battle team is using a torch. Characters fighting in the camp do not suffer these penalties. The Raiders can see their enemies clearly without torch because they're used to the dark, and they can see the shapes of their targets because of the fire in the camps

Player Phase begins:

Soldier B Defends Soldier A

Ken vs NRS A: http://invisiblecast...r/view/3183509/ 1,5,9,18,20,20

Ken Hit = (30-3-3+3WTA) > 1 = Auto Hit!

Ken Crit = (13-3) > 5 = Crit!

Ken Deals (8 - 2 + 2 WTA) x3 = 24 Damage(KOs)

Drawing out his katana swiftly, Ken leaped up and swung it instinctively at the surprised Nialpians, looping off the head of his first foe with practiced ease...

Ken (16/16)

NRS A (0/20)

NRS B (20/20)

NRS C (20/20)

Edited by Rothene

Cora sighed and held her staff, ready to cast. "This is what I tell you. And you think a Nialpian would know less than 'professional soldiers'. Now keep still or you'll get infected. I'm not exactly.....a pro at this."

Cora bent down and heal the soldier's wound, a strange horse's neigh sounding off far in the distance. The man's wound seemed to close, and Cora gave a sigh of relief. Beginner's luck. At least it worked the first time she tried it.

Soldier A +5 HP

Zoey nodded at Ken, rushing out and slashing at one of the raiders with her sword... it was more readily available than her spear. The man cried out, and swung back at her, she leaned back two inches, and watched the axe fall short, then proceeded to give the man a very 'dind that really just happen' look.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3183638/

Zoey rolled: 14,15. Hit for 8 damage

NRSB Rolled: 18, 16, MIss! SOmehow!

NRSB: 12/20

Zoey: 18/18

Western Nialp

Rushing to Roune and Lord Tzag's aid, Chaen Lang drew his Zhanmadao. Lord Tzang was having difficulities fending off the attack as the raider had seen fit to set his expensive caravan on fire, forcing Roune to concentrate his efforts in blowing out the flames.

Entrancing himself to draw out his Spirit Self, a small wispy hare formed before Chaen Lang and hovered around his blade. When it glowed with purple energy, Chaen lang struck forward, the blade doing what it was meant to do, decapitate both the horse and its rider. With him around, the eastern side of the camp's safety is assured.

Closing in on the enemy line, Omair dismounted to engage his foe, standing behind Hakkibe as he cast his spell...

Name: Qaahir

Status Ailment:

Class: Fighter

Level: 3

Stats: Vit:7|Str:6|Mag:0|Ski:7|Spd:5|Luk:4|Def:5|Res:0|

Health: 24/24

Abilities: Truestrike

Items:

1)Steel Axe (Atk:17|Hit:25|AS:0|Eva:4|Crit:8|CEva:4|Def:5|Res:0|)

Name: Omair

Status Ailment:

Class: Mage

Traits: Mage

Stats: Vit:5|Str:3|Mag:4|Ski:6|Spd:4|Luk:1|Def:4|Res:5|

Health: 20/20

Abilities:

Items:

1)Blade Fire Tome (Atk:11/9(range)|Hit:25|AS:3|Eva:4|Crit:3|CEva:1|Def:4|Res:5|)

2)Basic Fire Tome (Atk:8/6(range)|Hit:27|AS:4|Eva:5|Crit:3|CEva:1|Def:4|Res:5|)

3) Vulnerary (3/3)

Omair (Ranged) vs NRS D (Ranged): http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3183652/ 16,2,18,14,10,7

Omair Hit = (25-3-3+3WTA) > 16 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (3-3) < 2 = No Crit

Omair Deals (9 - 1 + 2 WTA) = 10 Damage

NRS D Hit = (21-4-3WTD) < 18 = Miss!

NRS D Crit = (4-1) < 14 = No Crit

Omair Hit = (25-3-3+3WTA) > 10 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (3-3) > 7 = No Crit

Omair Deals (9 - 1 + 2 WTA) = 10 Damage(KO)

...and a fiery blade held by what appeared to be a scarab made of soil swung and strike one the axe wielding raider. Panicking, the raider threw his axe at the scarab...a direction far off from where the caster stood. In response, Omair gestured with his hands as his Spirit Self countered the attack with a sharp, burning thrust that set the man aflame.

Qaahir leaped off his mount in an attempt to rush in while the enemy was distracted by a flaming sword held by a magical dung beetle...

Qaahir vs NRN D(Cannot counter at melee): http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3183655/ 2,3

Qaahir Hit = (25-10-3) > 2 = Hit!

Qaahir Crit = (8-4) < 3 = Crit!

Qaahir Deals (17 - 1)x3 = 48 Damage(Splatters this foe by mistake)

The combination of leaping from a top of a horse, the weight of the axe, his not inconsiderable strength and mass cleaved his opponent, the raider's horse and bow into two with the steel axe going all the way down ill it imbedded itself into the soil. Trying hard to recover his axe, Qaahir looked at his enemies in alarm. Unless his weapon frees itself, he would need to either let it go or pray his companions handle the rest of his foes quickly.

Special: Qaahir won't participate in the next Player Phase...

Omair (20/20)

Qaahir (24/24)

NRS D (0/20)

NRN D (-32/16)

NRS E (20/20)

Tomobaatar (24/24)

For Zsword:

Not that I want to be fussy, but do make use of the account I made for the RP in invisible castle, (Username: GFRP, Password, gfrp). Wouldn't want it to be wasted and at least the records last long for future references in case I get more people to join.

Note: Will post enemy phase and let the whole thing progress once eclipse posts...or after 16 hours from now

Alena cursed her companion's haste, and lit one of her torches. She'd have no problems hitting the raiders, but her companions could probably use the help.

OOC: Her stat sheet comes when she starts beating stuff up.

Western Nialp

Enemy Phase!

Nialpian raiders on the northern side firing volleys of arrows at the soldier and troubadour. Rolls are for A,B,C respectively targetting Soldier A,B and Cora respectively.

http://invisiblecast...r/view/3184537/ ; Overrolled...took the first few relevant ones, 10,6,2,14,6,19,4,8,12,18

NRN A vs Soldier A

NRN AHit = (30-1) > 10 = Hit!

NRN A Crit = (6-3) < 6 = No Crit

NRN A Deals (6 - 5) = 1 Damage

NRN A Hit = (30-1) > 2 = Hit!

NRN A Crit = (6-3) > 14 = No Crit

NRN A Deals (6 - 5) = 1 Damage

NRN B vs Soldier B

NRN B Hit = (30-1) > 6 = Hit!

NRN B Crit = (6-3) < 19 = No Crit

NRN B Deals (6 - 5) = 1 Damage

NRN B Hit = (30-1) > 4 = Hit!

NRN B Crit = (6-3) > 8 = No Crit

NRN B Deals (6 -5) = 1 Damage

NRN C Vs Cora

NRN C Hit = (30-7) > 12 = Hit!

NRN C Crit = (6-2) < 18 = No Crit

NRN C Deals (6 - 5) = 1 Damage

NRS B(range) vs Zoey(no counter) and NRS C(Range) vs Ken(no counter) :http://invisiblecast...r/view/3184538/ 1,8,6,7

NRS B Hit = (21-1-3WTD) > 1 = Auto Hit!

NRS B Crit = (4-0) < 8 = No Crit!

NRS B Deals (11-6 - 2 WTD) = 3 Damage

NRS C Hit = (21-13-3WTD) > 6 = Miss! barely...

Tomobaatar (Steel bow) vs Omair (range, Blade Fire tome) and NRS E vs Qaahir(Prone unable to counter) :http://invisiblecast...r/view/3184539/ 15,13,12,9,19,13

Tomobaatar Hit = (23-4) > 15 = Hit!

Tomobaatar Crit = (6-1) < 13 = No Crit!

Tomobaatar Deals (12- 4) = 8 Damage

Omair Hit = (23-6) > 12 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (3-4) < 9 = No Crit!

Omair Deals (9-3) = 6 Damage

NRS E Hit = (21-4) > 19 = Miss!

More arrows flew at the northern defenders as the soldier thanked Cora for her aid in lessening his pain. The brunt of the assault was thankfully held back by the sturdy shields of the soldiers and Cora's leather armour...

Sensing the danger of the mage, Tomobaatar signalled his remaining man to go after the somewhat helpless Qaahir. Unfortunately for the raider, the sudden burst of light from Alena's torch caused him to stumble and miss at point blank range, allowing Qaahir evade appropriately, but there was still his axe to retrieve.

The Nialpian and Emocnian traded shots, both of which found their way into their respective targets...

Tomobaatar (18/24)

Omair (12/20)

Qaahir (24/24)

NRS B(12/20)

Zoey (15/18)

Soldier A (19/22)

Soldier B (20/22)

Cora (19/20)

Enemy Phase ends...Player Phase begins!

Edited by Rothene

With Qaahir and Omair otherwise occupied, it fell to the torch-bearer to do something about the enemy who was just a little too close to the former for Alena's liking.

Name: Alena

Status Ailment: None

Class: Thief

Health: 18/18

Abilities: Resolve

Items:

1)Slim Sword (Atk:6|Hit:32|As:5|Eva:8|Crit:6|CEva:3|Def:4|Res:2)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3184552/ (yes, really)

Alena's Hit = (32 - 3 + 3 WTA) > 20 = Hit! (this is an auto-hit, due to my crit roll)

Alena's Crit = (6 - 3) < 20 = No Crit

Alena deals (6 - 2 + 2 WTA) = 6 damage

NRS E's Hit = (21 - 8 - 3 WTD) > 2 = Hit!

NRS E's Crit = (4 - 3) < 17 = No Crit (yay)

NRS E deals (13 - 4 - 2) = 7 damage

Alena's Hit = (32 - 3 + 3 WTA) > 15 = Hit!

Alena's Crit = (6 - 3) < 13 = No Crit

Alena deals (6 - 2 + 2 WTA) = 6 damage

She quickly darted out and slashed at her opponent's legs, in the hope that her sudden movement would startle the horse. Luck was not on her side, and the rider wheeled about to smack her across the face with the flat of his axe. She quickly wiped the blood from the gash on her cheek and struck again, doing her best to hit the same spot as she had the first time.

He's trying to keep his weight off that leg. If I can keep harrying that spot, he won't be able to stay on his horse.

Blood trickled into her eyes. This was bad!

For the next round, Alena loses 2 Hit and 1 Evade.

Western Nialp

Wary about the arrows hitting the seemingly vulnerable girl beside them, the Tsaen soldiers huddle closer to her.

"Girl, As much as I would like to charge forward with my comrade, defending unarmed personel comes first. We shall act as your shields until reinforcements arrive." said one timidly.

"There's no need for the two of us to defend her, I shall go forward and intercept them. When you see an opening, I expect the two of you to come forward immediately, for at close range, their bows will be less effective!" belowed the other one, charging forward to the enemy flanks, stumbling through the darkness. The Raiders were too shocked to fire at him or move away, not expecting the soldier to act so brashly in the dark...

Compressed everything into a single roll: http://invisiblecast...r/view/3184561/

Soldier B vs NRN A :

Soldier B Hit = (21-10-3) > 15 = Miss!

Soldier B Crit = (5-4) < 3 = No Crit!

Soldier A vs NRN A :

Soldier A Hit = (21-10-3) > 5 = Hit

Soldier A Crit = (5-4) < 18 = No Crit!

Soldier A Deals (12- 1) = 11 Damage

Ken vs NRS C :

Ken Hit = (30-3-3+3WTA) > 9 = Hit!

Ken Crit = (13-3) > 5 = Crit!

Ken Deals (8 - 2 + 2 WTA)x3 = 24Damage(KOs)

NRS C Hit = (21-3-3WTD) > 9 = Hit!

NRS C Crit = (4-3) < 14 = No Crit!

NTS C Deals (13 - 3 - 2 WTD) = 8 Damage

Ken Hit = (30-3-3+3WTA) > 4 = Hit!

Ken Crit = (13-3) < 13 = No Crit!

Ken Deals (8 - 2 + 2 WTA) = 8 Damage

Omair vs NRS E :

Omair Hit = (25-3+3WTA) > 19 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (3-3) < 9 = No Crit

Omair Deals (9 - 1 + 2 WTA) = 10 Damage(KOs)

NRS E Hit = (21-4-3WTD) > 3 = Hit!

NRS E Crit = (4-1) < 1 = Crit!

NRS E Deals (11-4-2WTD)x3 = 15 Damage(KOs)

Omair Hit = (25-3+3WTA) > 1 = AutoHit!

Omair Crit = (3-3) > 6 = No Crit

Omair Deals (9 - 1 + 2 WTA) = 10 Damage(KO)

Qaahir defends Alena

Emboldened by his comrade's courage, the other soldier also followed the charge. The raider managed to evade one soldier in the nick of time, only to be stabbed by the side by the second one.

Ken was scarcely impressed by Zoey's performance with a sword, and was glad he did not bother dueling with her. Swiftly, he turned and decapitated the head of his foe's mount, then proceeded to trust his katana through the raider's heart. He had this strange feeling that had he not dispatched his foe to quickly, he might have been struck, embarassing himself before his current companion.

Seeing the other raider strike the person he hired, Omair felt a certain rage well up in him as he let fly a blade of fire at his opponent...so fierce was the blow that it pierced the man and set fire to him from the insides. A creeping sensation crawled up Omair's spine as he seemed to recieve a vision of what 'might have been' with his foe standing triumphant above his decapitated body.

Seeing Alena struck, Qaahir abandoned his axe, fearing for the worse and instead placed himself between her and her assailant...only to see the man burst into flames. Qaahir cursed, for if he had known that would have happened earlier, he would not have abandoned his weapon.

Outcome:

Tomobaatar (18/24)

Ganbaatar(18/18)

Ken(16/16)

NRN A(5/16)

NRN B(16/16)

NRN C(16/16)

NRN D(0/16)

NRS A(0/20)

NRS B(12/20)

NRS C(0/20)

NRS D(0/20)

NRS E(0/20)

Omair (12/20)

Qaahir (24/24)

Edited by Rothene

NRN C Vs Cora

NRN C Hit = (30-7) > 12 = Hit!

NRN C Crit = (6-2) < 18 = No Crit

NRN C Deals (6 - 5) = 1 Damage

Cora (19/20)

OOC: I love my Defense.

"As much as I appreciate you're kindness, I can't just stand here. I must look for m ore wounded. Please, follow me." Cora looked around for anyone who seemed to be on their side. A large burst of flames lit the area, and Cora noticed a man. He seemed to be bleeding, but was also fighting the raiders. "Watch out!" Cora quickly raised her staff, healing them man.

Omair +5 HP

OOC: yes i think i meta'd

Western Nialp

Omair grunted in gratitude to this newcomer. With a healer, the nomad with the dangerous shots did not seem so dangerous anymore.

The two Tsaen soldiers stood back to back, fending off the northern side raiders with their spears and wondered, was somebody supposed to be with them as well?

To Psych

Yes you meta'd...but I'll let it slide since it's the first fight, Cora's on a horse and the 'camp' ain't that big anyway. Next time, she can come over, but not heal immediately. But now she's made herself a viable target 8D

Note: After Zsword posts Zoey's actions, we'll move on to Enemy Phase...I presume he'll only a few hours from now...he's sleeping at this hour I presume.

Zoey coughed a little as the man landed a heavy blow to her chest, though the axe failed to penetrate her armor, the sheer concussive force was enough to knock her back a little. When the small fit was done, she charged up to the man and landed a heavy hit to his arm and side. She raised her shield and braced herself for the counter-attack, but the bandits axe only sailed over her head... "Are you afraid to hit me cause I'm a GIRL!?" She cried to him, clearly un-amused.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3184663/

Zoey Auto hits! No Crit! and Does 8 Damage!

NRSB MIsses.... AGAIN!?

NRSB: 4/20

Zoey: 15/18

Western Nialp

Enemy Phase!

http://invisiblecast...r/view/3185338/ 16,4,17,9,10,1,11,7

NRN A, NRN B and NRN C rushes into the undefended camp!

NRS B vs Zoey :

NRS B Hit = (21-1-3WTD) > 16 = Hit!

NRS B Crit = (4-0) < 4 = Crit!

NRS B Deals (13-6-2WTD)x3 = 15 Damage(KO)

Zoey Hit = (25-3-3+3WTA) > 17 = Hit!

Zoey Crit = (2-3) > 9 = No Crit

Zoey Deals (8 - 2 + 2 WTA) = 8 Damage(KO)

Tomobaatar (Steel bow, uses Charge) vs Omair (range, Blade Fire tome) :

Tomobaatar Hit = (23-4) > 10 = Hit!

Tomobaatar Crit = (6-1) < 1 = Auto Crit!

Tomobaatar Deals (12- 4)x2x3 = 48 Damage(KOs)

Omair Hit = (23-6) > 11 = Hit!

Omair Crit = (3-4) < 7 = No Crit!

Omair Deals (9-3) = 6 Damage

Ganbaatar switches to the western front!

Player Phase!

Now that the guards were pulled away from the caravans, the three raiders seized the opportunity to rush into the camp, setting fire to as much caravans as possible.

After hacking through his final foe, Chaen Lang suddenly noted that the camp had gotten warmer. Turning around, he saw various traders desperately trying to put out the fires. I turn my back for a while and I see this?!

The last raider on the southern end saw his comrades being cut down like paper by the scary lithe figure beside his tough companion. Rage and fury filled him seeing their sudden violent deaths, and the wounds he had sustained by his foe told him he would not live long if he tried to escape. He was feeling desperate.

The insult he recieved from the girl he fought further pushed him to the edge. Shrieking in Nialpian, "Coward?! You shall taste my axe!" the raider leaped off his mount, the rage he unleashed was enough for him to strike his foe, just barely and inflict a horrendous wound to her...

Knowing the fight went poorly, Tomobaatar had to act quickly to salvage the situation. It was supposed to be an easy raid, hence he had underestimated its defences. Whistling, he summoned his brother to come to him so that they might escape together. But before that, he would have to take care of the mage, less the mage struck them down with range as they fled.

Praying silently to his ancestors, the nomad aimed and fired, his shot struck true, burying deep into Omair's lung, barely missing his heart.

Outcome

Tomobaatar (18/24)

Ganbaatar(18/18)

Ken(16/16)

Zoey (0/18)

NRN A(5/16)

NRN B(16/16)

NRN C(16/16)

NRN D(0/16)

NRS A(0/20)

NRS B(4/20)

NRS C(0/20)

NRS D(0/20)

NRS E(0/20)

Omair (0/20) Someone pluck out that arrow and heal him!

Qaahir (24/24)

To Psych

You better 'Plot heal' Omair. Although he's KOed plotwise, he won't survive if you let him die... Also, Zoey's controller(Zsword) told me to inform you that Zoey's KOed :3:

Note: Enemies are likely to flee next round, but anyone can go after the three raiders in the camp. No penaties to Hit with all the light from the fires.

Edited by Rothene

OOC: I'd be interested in what you'd have to do if I let him die.

Cora watched as the man in front of her was struck by the arrow. She quickly turned to where it had came from. A nomad was on top of his horse, looking around for someone. But...it couldn't be him. There was no chance it was him. She tried to get closer to get a better look, but the man rode off before she could see his face clearly.

She hurried and knelt next to the other man. He was bleeding profusely from his chest. Cora grabbed the arrow and dug it out of the wound. She quickly grabbed her staff and tried to heal the man, calling on all the magic she had inside her. As she did, she thought she heard George beside her whinny, and for some strange reason it was getting colder even though the various tents were catching fire. She opened her eyes and noticed a strange horse next to her, glowing and billowing mist. It reared back onto it'd hind legs, before giving a powerful cry.

Cora couldn't believe her eyes watching the horse. And the next thing got even weirder. It jumped into the man's chest, covering his body with mist, and radiating across the ground, sending a cool breeze through the whole camp. Cora rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming, and then wrapped the man's wounds with some bandages just in case. He'd probably have trouble moving for the next few days, but he was probably going to make it. There wasn't much else she could do, so she had George kneel down, and with several grunts and pushes, managed to get the man on top of her horse. Cora mounted, and looked around for whoever else could be injured. The raiders seemed to be fleeing, but one across the way was engaged with a young woman. She didn't know who she was, but if she was fighting the raiders, she was on Cora's side.

Cora ran over and quickly healed the woman. Zoey +5 HP

Cora galloped and charged at the raider, George rearing onto his hind legs to scare the raider. It was a bit difficult to hold on and keep the man from falling off, but Cora managed. The raider seemed shaken, and apparently fled, and Cora went over to the young woman. "Excuse me, do you know this man? He was wounded pretty badly, and one of the raiders that looked in charge seems to have fled. I think they're running away."

Edited by arachnidsGrip

Western Nialp

Qaahir gasped when he saw his employer get struck by the well aimed shot from Tomobaatar. Crap, this'll look very bad on my achievements.

There was nothing much he could do save run for his axe to avenge his employer...until the healer from earlier went to Omair to tend to his wounds. And was even more astonished when she took him away!

Omair felt a surge of pain...and then nothing, as if it was beyond what his mind could fathom. His last thoughts were, Oadira...

...or would have been if not for a horse made of mist ramming, in his mind's eye, into his very being, nearly stomping on his Spirit Self and sending a wave of living energy through him. He could hear the calls of many voices, the presumed Spirits of those innocence who died when the world was forged anew since the great Forerunner war. They called to him, and coaxed him back to the realm of the living...and the world of pain.

Ken would have leaped up to strike down the raider responsible for dealing the powerful blow to his companion, had a troubadour not came galloping across the camp to kick the raider with her horse.

To Psych

The raider was on the ground when he KOed Zoey, not on horse back. edit your post slightly and I'll follow up with editing my last paragraph in this post to make things consistant

Cora KOes NRS B! (Somehow...)

As the raiders milled in confusion, Alena decided to take one more down for the count. One less thing to chase her in the future, right?

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3185556/

Alena's Hit = (32 - 3 - 2 blood) > 1 = Auto-Hit!

Alena's Crit = (6 - 4) < 11 = No Crit

Alena deals (6 - 1) = 5 damage

NRN A has been defeated (0/18)

The unfortunate raider didn't notice Alena until she sliced clean through his leg muscles. He fell to the ground with a sickening thump.

"Well, that's done. What do we do now?"

Edited by Clipseykitty

Western Nialp

Finally retrieving his axe, Qaahir caught up to Alena, only to see her slice off the legs of one of the raiders in the camp. The rest of the soldiers had finally regroups and rounded up the last two raiders who were unable to escape when the call to retreat was sounded.

Man, that's one scary Aesean girl, thought Qaahir seeing the leg of her victim on the ground. As he was thinking, he felt a sharp prod at his back as two soldiers ordered him to drop his axe.

"And I just picked it up..." he muttered.

Now that the attack was over, Chaen Lang's men went around to encircle the strange newcomers who had appeared with the attack. Walking forward, he asked the Aesean girl infront on him with Zhanmadao sheated behind his back, "Who are you and why are you here? You don't look like a raider."

The two soldiers who were guarding the northern end rushed down south, and pointed their spears at Cora as one said, "There you are! I thought you had our back covered? What part of charging forward did you not understand?"

How in the world did she end up here? Alena did her best to hide her distaste. THIS was her first job?

"We were hired to guard the caravan," she said curtly. "Who are you?"

Zoey slowly stood up, her arm was still bleeding profusly from where the soldier had nearly lopped it off... she looked at the wound and saw that the blade had slit riiight past the pauldron, not even so much as scraping it as it made a clean cut into her skin... it hurt too... she feel to her knees, tearing up in pain. It hurt so much she didn't so much as notice that her helmet, sword, and shield were all missing from her person (though to be fair, they were scatterred around her, she just didn't see them). She clutched at her arm, for some reason she thought it might stop the pain... the action only succeeded in making her vision spin.

Western Nialp

"Guard the caravan? By who?" asked Chaen Lang confused.

"By that unconcious mage that healer of yours took with her," said Qaahir with his hands by his sides cocking his head to the southern part of the camp.

"Eh?" said Chaen Lang looking away to see two of his soldiers pointing their spears at a troubadour...and a very unconcious mage hanging on a horse. Frustrated, Chaen Lang said, "Men, bring me all these newcomers here right now!"

Qaahir casually walked to the centre of the camp while one of the soldiers picked up his axe.

"In case you're wondering, no, employers do not usually let themselves get hurt badly...since they're generally smart enough to hide behind arrow fodder like us," Qaahir said to Alena when got close to her.

The soldiers pointing their spears at Cora ordered her, "Ok Nialpian, master says come with us."

Tapping Zoey on the shoulder, Ken said, "Come on, let's go back to the camp."

Edited by Rothene

Western Nialp

Seeing the Letamite knight whimpering annoyed Ken. He had thought Letamites were tough as they lived high up on the treacherous mountains and in danger of volcanic eruptions. Ken prodded Zoey with his scabbard angrily and said, "Crying won't make the pain go away. You need to swallow the pain and go find a spot to rest."

As an after thought he said, "Come on, let's sit away from Chaen Lang. He'll be asking this strangers boring questions," walking towards a dark spot slightly away from the large fire the Tsaens had set up. The traders had successfully put out the fire started by the Nialpians, although some of them were still lamenting the loss of some of their products.

Zoey shot Ken a rather angry glare as she trudged after him. "I'll inform you... that was my first fight... and I wanna hear this, cause I think the girl he's questioning might of just saved my life, thank you..." She said to him gruffly, talking through her teeth as she tried to bear with the pain, walking the other way, towards Chaen and Cora.

Cora looked down at the man on her horse. "What shall I do with him? I'll be more than happy to come along though. I simply-" Cut off mid-sentence, Cora noticed the girl from earlier walking towards her bleeding profusely. "Oh no! Did I miss you? I thought I had helped everyone who was injured." Cora walked over with her staff, quickly trying to heal the wound.

"There are some bandages in my pack if you need them but otherwise-oww. Hey! No need to push! I'm coming!" Cora walked with the man grabbing her by the arm, but they seemed wary of George. Cora motioned for him to come along, still carrying the unconscious man.

Western Nialp

With the strangers gathered, Chaen Lang looked at the unconcious Emocnian on the Nialpian's horse. "You're telling me he's your employer?" asked Chaen lang.

"Yes...and I do not know that girl with the horse. She just appeared from your camp and healed him before dragging him away," said Qaahir, who then proceeded to give a short summary about their employment and their perspective of the battle. He left out the reason why they were here...particularly the detail about taking some object from the caravans if the situation turned sour.

Looking at Qaahir suspiciously Chaen Lang said, "Hmm...so I'll need to full story from the mage. You strangers better come with me. I'll be honest, this seems too strange for my taste so you all will come with me."

He beckoned for his men to 'herd' the newcomers to the large Tzang caravan while he carried the unconcious Omair. Pointing to Zoey he said, "You girl, come with me to the caravan," looking at his other men, "The rest of you stay out here and make sure you catch anyone who attempts to escape the caravan."

Up close, anyone could tell that the caravan owned by the Tzang clan was a huge impressive object made of sturdy wood meant to show off the wealth of the clan, something few could afford to have. It was large enough to resemble four standard northern Nialpian family tents put together. It was so big and cumbersome, it had to be drawn by four horses despite having wind spirits bound beneath the vehicle to make it 'lighter' than it should be. The same magical enchantments also prevent sound from escaping to and from it, making it an ideal location to have discussions without being disturbed. But it did not stop sound from travelling into it when someone knocks on the caravan.

"Lord Tzang, I have need to use your caravan for some questioning," said Chaen Lang to Lord Tzang inside the caravan. Lord Tzang stroked his chin slightly and said, "Hmmm...very well. I was about to bring my son out to have a walk anyway. The fight has left him..."Lord Tzang's voice trailed off as he looked worriedly at a door that separated the two rooms in the caravan.

"Do what you have to my lord, if he's still troubled with what he saw, I will speak to him too. Maybe as his mentor, my words might have more weight," said Chaen Lang.

"Then I think I should leave him with you, I'll walk around the camp. Make sure no one disturbs him, I think he has gone to sleep," said Lord Tzang as he exited the caravan, relieved at the fact Chaen Lang would take over the job of speaking to his presumably frightened son.

Closing the door, Chaen Lang proceeded to remove a bottle of liquid from his pouch and wave it under Omair's nose before anyone could react. Immediately, the mage started coughing and said, "Gah! What was that?!"

"Heh, Omair, I need you awake to talk about business," said Chaen Lang casually pocketing the bottle, "Does Juzan think so lowly of my skills that he desperately sent his son to aid me fend off a raid?"

"Chaen Lang!" exclaimed Omair, "Where am I? The raid was repelled?"

"You're in the camp, and yes now rest easy now, you should feel dizzy. From the blood on your clothes, I can only presume that you lost a lot of blood. I know the two of you," looking at Qaahir and Alena, " are employed by my friend here making the two of you clean, but what brings you to our camp just before the raid Nialpian?" asked Chaen Lang looking at Cora.

Cora will have to speak to Chaen Lang...obviously. Omair's getting his breath back and cleaaring his head so he can't speak with anybody. Zoey, Alena and Qaahir may converse with each other for introductory purposes or such.