A general question to all zombies

Technically a zombie is just ravaged by disease causing a severe dementia that causes them to bite/eat every living thing in their way, kind of like rabies. So technically they can be killed.

Technically a zombie is just ravaged by disease causing a severe dementia that causes them to bite/eat every living thing in their way, kind of like rabies. So technically they can be killed.

Technically, zombies don't exist.

Yes, they can be killed very easily. You can use Fire and Healing spells, or just block them off with Wall-nuts and Tall-nuts while you fire Peas at them. It's your choice, really.

Technically there are different kinds of zombies...I don't think the original meaning of zombie even was caused by a disease, it was caused by magic (see voodoo...).

Technically there are different kinds of zombies...I don't think the original meaning of zombie even was caused by a disease, it was caused by magic (see voodoo...).

I know... Its just that it seems more likely a lot of zombies by disease than by voodoo (as well as possibly more believable).