(FE4) Tag-Team Draft

Psych

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch8: Where is everybody!? 24/260

Bad Integ, you scared everybody off with your awesomeness!

Ah well, I'm gonna finish what I started.

Ch8.png

The first thing I did was promote Celice. The second thing was AA abuse with everyone. My third priority was having Leaf and Janne get into the main castle before they got attacked, giving me a penalty and having Leaf die so he can't recruit Altenna. Luckily, I succeeded. Everyone chipped in to beat Muhammad's army, except for Amid and Linda, who were crawling through the mountains to get their special events, and Dimna, who I had attack one time and half paying attention, sent back into the main castle. He's really getting the shaft this PT, huh...

So anyways, Ovo's army was headed towards the main castle, so I had Julia guard it. She killed the entire army except for 4 troubadours (one would attack, and Julia would either fail to activate Continue or miss with it, and the other 3 would heal the troubadour that had just taken damage. Julia survived though). So Celice had to fight the mage sisters...

Surprisingly, they weren't so bad. Celice soloed them, and then stood at the very end of Faval's attack range. On the enemy turn, Faval attacked and missed, and Patty ran up and recruited him. Then Faval turned around and 1-shoted Ishtar; no crit, just pure Ichival to the face. About this time, Johan and Lakche became lovers. Out in the open, with Skasaher and Celice watching. But then this is Jugdral. And then I had to fight Blume...

While he was still bad, it certainly was much easier. Celice seized, and sold the Elite Ring, since he was at level 30 and no longer needed it, and ran south. Faval AA'd, then headed south. Patty headed south. Johan headed south everyone except Dimna, Julia, Amid, and Linda headed south. South south south.

Next turn, Celice recruited Super Bro Man Hawk. Skasaher, Faval, Johan, and Lakche rescued the villagers (and as you can see, Johan Sebastian and Skasahahahahaha got to lvl 20). The one Thracia army attacked Amid, who was in the mountains by where his event was, and with a little RNG abuse, managed to live and pwn them (although it's sad that he'd get hit twice when his opponents only had 17 hit. :\: ) and the other army attacked Hawk, completely ignoring Celice. Hawk own'd them like a boss. After that was done, I had Hawk do some AAing and had Celice move south to the main castle. First turn down there, attacking a ballista because it was in the way. Second turn, attacking a second ballista. The final army didn't try to stop him. Third turn down there, kill the boss and seize.

And that leaves me with 52 turns to finish the last three chapters if I hope to beat Integ. Golly...

I never got the penalty. I was saying that I moved them so that they wouldn't attacked, giving me a penalty.

As in them being attacked would've given me a penalty, so I moved them so that it wouldn't happen.

WOO CRASH! YOU GO, MAN! GET 'ER DONE!

EDIT: And I laugh at your 17%s. I had Levin DIE yesterday to two consecutive 5%s connecting. Out of two attacks.

Edited by Integrity

Ch8: Integ beat me by only two turns here. 20/280

Does it make me good if I got close to beating someone who's good?

Ch9.png

First thing I did upon starting the chapter was go up to Skasahahahahaha and Johan Sebastian and said to them:

Then after AAing, I was able to tell Lakche the same thing.

Also, I wanted to pair Captain Hawk with not-Tinny, but if I wanted to beat integ, that wouldn't be feasible. He didn't take the news too well...

Also I didn't recruit Sharlow.

One last note, I couldn't recruit Altenna because Fin was dead, so he couldn't tell Leaf "ZOMG dat chik b ur sistr!!!", so there goes the chance of having Arion go neutral in the final chapter and eating the dark warlords...

So enough screwing around. Celice own'd Hannibal Lecter, Seized Hannibal's castle, moved south-west, beat the boss at and seized Luthecia, and...

FE4TTdraft034.png

Celice is sad because of because.

As that was going on, I had everyone else take out Altenna's army, then Trabent's.

At about this time, Musar's army was near Luthecia. I had Celice enter to fix his Hero Sword and had hime move on South to Grutia. I had Julia warp Hawk over to Luthecia, where...

FE4TTdraft035.png

Hawk's reaction involved liberal use of a word that rhymes with "truck".

Celice beat Judas Priest in a miserably easy battle and seized Grutia. Arion's three headed dragon armies flew towards empty castles and the main castle which Skasahahahahaha was guarding, so the only thing to worry about was getting passed Arion. I was able to run by him and seize Thracia without having to kill him (he did get a hit on Celice, but since Celice lived, it was alright). I was really excited with what I had just done until I read that Integ did the exact same thing. D'aw...

On the last turn, before I had Celice seize Thracia, I had the rest of my units go out and attack whatever Skasaher didn't kill.

32 turns left.

Great stuff, Crash! Those turncounts aren't half bad, and your logs are great. Why can't my Celice's have speed like that? Also, our Skasaha is crazy! He's capped loads of stuff, and his magic's not half bad either! Now just complete each of the last few chapters in 10 turns each.

I just read that Oifey is free...

*bashes head against wall*

tbh, he's not that amazing. I generally don't use him that much anyway. In my first FE4 draft he was Arions distraction in Chapter 9, he got killed.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 10: I hope I don't get shot for Necroposting.27/307

ch10.png

Sorry it took so long, but I had a VERY hard time with this. No really.

So it was a straight shot, killing Hilda and the other castle person and seizing their castles. Then I had to go north and cut through the woods there, critting Ishtar in the face (you're welcome Crash), making Julius leave, then beating the guy and seizing his castle. As this was going on, I had Linda go down to rescue the kids, with Hawk with a Return Staff+Ring (VERY IMPORTANT) following.

Now THIS. This, right here, is why it took me so damn long. I had to rush to get the Tyrfing if I wanted to have Any chance of getting a decent turn count. Doesn't sound too hard, right? It isn't... Until you realize THERE'S A FUCKING SLEEP STAFFER!!!

Anyways, after a TON of savestate and RNG abuse, I FINALLY was able to get the Tyrfing. Skasaher and Hawk were VERY helpful (I had him warp Linda back, had her promote, then the next turn, have HIM return, then had Linda warp him up). From there, it was just a straight shot to beat Alvis and seize for a lulzy turn count of 27.

To beat Integ, I have to finish the last chapter in under 5 turns. Derp.

Also Oifey wasn't any helpful. :/

Final Chapter: The end of the end of the end. 47/354

FnlChapter.png

After some obligatory arena abusing (and having Patty sell all her stuffs and give the money to Hawk to buy a Sleep Staff), I had Celice Trot over and take Edda, after some unimportant battles. Upon Levin realizing that there's nobody to blame for a glitch that isn't even present anymore, he reacted as such:

FE4TTdraft061.png

So then Celice had to go move over to Dozel, being stopped by some more easy battles. Brian was taken care of by Hawk and Faval, and the rest of his army vanished when I took Dozel (MaGiKz!). So then I had Celice and Hawk move north towards Freege (everyone else stayed at the main castle). Celice pwd Hilda and the one guy and took over Freege, causing Andre to go AWOL. Then I had to get passed Ishtar and Arion. After a little abuse, I was able to get passed both of them. And now Ishtar is dead forever. You happy now Crash? Are you happy!? I fucking murdered her man, are you proud!? Huh!? Just kidding.

So Hawk used Silence on Julia, and Celice took over Velthomer and made it back to recruit Julia a turn before it wore off. As Celice sarted taking out the Dark Warlords, I had Julia go get Narga, I had Hawk warp her back, Had Julia AA and promote, and had Linda warp Julia back to Velthomer. As Julia was approaching Barhara, Celice had killed all but 2 of the dark Warlords. Once Julia was in range enough, I had Celice attack Julius and after, had Julia attack Julius and... Well, own him. And then next turn sieze Bahara and I WIN! kinda.

Ah well. Do I get a hat for trying?

And Shin, I'm sorry.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Yay Zak! :D

For a first time, you dod great!

Do your verdicts now, silly

Now make sure to tell Integ your turncount in the Drafting Tournaments Explained thread.