(FE4) Tag-Team Draft

Psych

I really hate lacking a healer until Deidre, so Chapter 1 will make annoyed.

On the plus side. I get to kill Ayra! Hah! No more mister nice guy Ayra. You've given me so much trouble recruiting you on non draft runs, I don't care what happens to you anymore.

You also miss out on a Hero Sword.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate lacking a healer until Deidre, so Chapter 1 will make annoyed.

At least you have the potential to get one. Dierdre's all the healing I'm getting this generation ^^. At least crash should have a nicer time than me.

Chapter 1. Turns spent 33+3(penalty)

Aideen got attacked once on the way because I made a mistake in positioning. Anyway, got Warp, got Jamka, and Hero Axe.

Bottom line. I suck at drafts. Maybe I can improve in Chapter 2.

Total turns so far: 57 :>_<:

On another note, am I allowed to have Sigurd use the Give command on Deidre? I didn't do it yet, but I need to for the Warp Staff and Relive and all that jazz. Stupid question I know. I'm almost positive they're allowed to, but just in case....

Edited by Clockwork Sage

Give is only a MEGAPENALTY when it's used by an undrafted unit. Sigurd to Deirdre, any lover to their lover (if both are drafted) or drafted thieves to any other drafted unit is kosher.

33 in Chapter 1 isn't too bad, I only got 32. That forest is quite the asventure to go through. This isn't FEDS where every map can be done in ~10 turns or less.

Also, you put Chapter 2 instead of 1 in your post.

Chapter 3: And now for something slightly different - 22 turns

More Arena stomping from Holyn and Ayra, more failing from Alec and Dew. Dew gets his mitts on the Elite Ring and Light Sword. I'm not crazy, I have a plan! I send Sigurd in alone, having the others get in position for the next castle.Ayra and Dew dance around in the woods to lure Eltshan. Dew gains a good number of levels, due to his Elite Ring! Sigurd runs by to kill Shaggy on turn 12. Meanwhile Holyn is in position to kill the pirates.

Holyn does just that! He gets the leg ring and gets to Briggid. By sacrificing Claude and Tiltyu, he got there a little quicker. Spending an extra two turns with her. But what about Ichieval? I wouldn't be that mean! I sent Edain ahead earlier, she followed just behind Holyn and gave Briggid the bow right before Sigurd captures on turn 22!

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  27 63 58 25 01 21 21 17 18 03 Silver Sword, Skill/Return/Barrier/Shield Rings, Thunder Sword, Silver Blade
Dierdre All kinda stinky
Alec	16 87 41 16 01 13 14 07 09 01 Slim Sword, Speed Ring, Iron Lance, Javelin, Steel Sword, Clipper
Ayra	15 87 39 16 01 23 22 05 08 01 Iron Blade, Steel Blade, Hero Sword
Dew 	16 09 35 07 01 14 22 21 10 02 Iron Sword, Slim Sword, Light Sword, Elite Ring
Holyn   21 15 49 21 02 25 18 02 12 02 Iron Blade, Steel Sword, Silver Sword, Leg Ring
Briggid 15 26 43 21 00 24 21 09 14 09 Steel Bow, Ichieval

22/93

~Post wiped due to <BR>s~

DISTURBANCE IN MOTHER FUCKING AGUSTRIA

(44/92)

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00002-2.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00004-1.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00006-1.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00007-1.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-3.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00003-1.png

Diadora, uh hi

Didn't do much besides silenceing and the odd heal.

LION KING ELTSHAN

(23/115)

Tiltyu sucks. Sigurd rocks with a hero swords and rings all over.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00006-2.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00005-2.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00004-2.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00003-3.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00002-4.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-4.png

Ethlin, stat screwed

OK, maybe only slightly, but she wasn't useful outside of (weak) chip, or the odd heal or return.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00001-3.png

Fin, still the man

But not as manly as Sigurd!

Just like last time, Fin had a shaky prologue but started rolling and didn't stop easily. I promoted him just for you Integ.

DANCE IN THE SKIES

(42/157)

Photobucket is down. <__<

vd1kxg.png

So uh, Levin and Tiltyu stood together THE WHOLE CHAPTER and didn't fall in love yet. e_e

2dl93s.png2s112lz.png

5o8rhh.png2lntw6c.png

2z8vmmb.png

Edited by Darros

Wow, that was a quick draft.

(34/191)

LESS THAN 200 TURNS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Around Turn 2 Tiltyu and Levin fell in love. Got Tyrfing and repaired it (10 uses LOL). It was only used for the RES boost, to kill Vah, Reptor, and a few generic mooks. Levin killed Dracoknights, and so did Tiltyu. Claude warped her home so she could promoted. She then picked up a Fire tome for Tinny to inherit.

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00011.png

Sigurd, RIP

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00010.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00006-3.png

So many rings. Sigurd was amazing, I swear he got RNG blessed and soloed most of the first gen.

Claude, healer

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00009.png

Reserve spam, and did decent chip with Wind.

Arden, pfft

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00008-1.png

Again, his nickname is Trash Can for a reason.

Tiltyu, actually got to promote

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00007-2.png

Despite that, she sucked. Majorly. Like 2HKOd by everything sucked, and the enemies love her. And she can't dodge well. Hopefully Tinny with Sety blood is better.

Levin, Lolsety

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00000-5.png

No comment, his amazingness is self explanitory.

Here's your starting Celice.

2v13zub.png

I really enjoyed this (Psych is a genius), have fun Integ! I am going to continue this run, I might make a huge post later on saying what happened, but remember, it's Integ's turn now.

...And now it's time to work on Draft VI and the FE3 Draft. /sigh

Edited by Darros

That was fast, Darros.

I didn't want to let Integ down, usually I'm slower than a turtle.

...and FE4 Drafts amuse me enough to bring me out of "I'm back at school" blues.

Edited by Darros

Holy DICKS, that was quick. I'll get on this on Saturday, 'kay?

It's ONLY six chapters, two are which are short

Allright, I'm guessing you saw my comment then?

Chapter 4: Still no healers - 25 turns

Everybody promotes (except Sigurd, Integrity). Dew takes the Leg ring so he can keep up with Sigurd. They team up to kill the Sleepy guy and then the Pegasus squad. Dew actually came out with more HP due to Sol. Thove captured on turn 13!

Sigurd returns home, Dew and Ayra stay at Thove. Briggid isn't being helpful, currently she's falling for Azel. Silesia falls, but Sigurd doesn't seem to care. He takes Zaxon on turn 25. Dew and Ayra are now paired! Holyn and Briggid, not so much!

Name	LV XP HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS Items
Sigurd  30 -- 61 25 02 22 22 17 19 03 Silver Sword, Skill/Power/Barrier/Shield/Leg Rings, Thunder Sword
Dierdre All kinda stinky
Alec	21 07 45 19 06 18 17 09 13 06 Speed Ring, Slim Sword, Steel Sword, Clipper, Steel Lance, Javelin, Cutter
Ayra	21 95 43 23 01 30 30 07 11 04 Iron Blade, Steel Blade, Hero Sword
Dew 	23 72 36 13 05 21 27 23 14 05 Iron Sword, Slim Sword, Light Sword, Pursuit Ring, Silver Blade, Knight Ring, Magic Ring
Holyn   24 49 53 27 05 27 20 04 16 04 Iron Blade, Steel Sword, Silver Sw, ord, Bargain Ring, Slim Sword
Briggid 21 64 49 25 02 25 24 13 15 09 Steel Bow, Ichieval

25/118

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: The Passing of the Torch - 32 turns

Everyone does well in the arena, except Alec. He made a good filler at the start but he's now past his prime. Enjoy guarding the castle with Arden! Sigurd runs again and gets Lube on turn 6! He then goes alone and takes Phinora on turn 9. Dew follows as dragon bait. Base level Cuan and Ethlin didn't stand a chance.

All goes according to plan except for one thing. Holyn. He hasn't fallen for Briggid, preventing a turn 20 capture. He takes a grand total of 12 turns. Resulting in a turn 32 victory! Curse you, Holyn!

32/150

150 turns

Sigurd - Solo Artist (165 kills)

fe400048.png

He did pretty much everything. Only Leptor and Langbart posed any sort of challenge

Alec - Green Gremlin (31 kills)

fe400053.png

Provided much needed help in the first two chapters. He started to fade after that but he did well. Oddly strength blessed.

Holyn - Trollin' Holyn (22 kills)

fe400051.png

Provided some help in chapter 2 and killed lots of pirates. However, he pairs too slowly with Briggid! Curse you, Holyn!

Briggid - Actually didn't cost any turns (18 kills)

fe400052.png

I actually managed to work it so I didn't lose any turns getting Ichieval. It may have resulted in my turncount being too low to pair her. Before anyone tries to be smart, Dew's even slower.

Ayra - Actually not that impressive (17 kills)

fe400050.png

She didn't do as much this time around. Maybe it was because she was stuck with Dew?

Dew: Cross Knight Killer (21 kills)

fe400049.png

Surprisingly good. He can actually take on the Cross Knights. Towards the end, he had too much evade for his own good.

OK, crash, you're up! If it hadn't been for Holyn, I would have given you a much better turncount. Still, I've set the kids up for you! Best of luck! I'll send you the save later!

Aw yeah.

Chapter 3: 25 turns/99 turns

I send Fury and Levin to die since I figure the might fall in love with people. I still need Sylvia for the Defender, so she's still alive. As soon as Ayra sells the Hero Sword I send her off to die too. why is azel so close to promoting

Seriously, he's like level 15. Most people get stuck at the Dark Mage, but Lachesis makes it all the way. I buy some shit with Sigurd since he's close to capping money, and have have him clear the arena too.

I decide to tether Midir a little to Aideen, since they need to fall in love pretty soon. Midir also grabs the strength village, and I seize on turn 6. Lachesis gets me the Restore staff and the Clipper, but someone else is gonna end up with it. Aideen and Midir hang out up North to wait while everyone else heads towards Silvail. She also warps Midir a bit to Madino to get some exp. I also get the Earth Sword.

Azel nabs the Life Ring and Midir nabs the Leg Ring. Tiltyu dies. I skip Ichival and the Wind Sword, and Aideen Promotes and clears to the Dark Mage on the last turn before the seize.

1. Undrafted characters may not: enter combat, heal, steal, give, visit villages, become lovers (1st gen only), enter the Arena, etc.

It looks like you didn't need to keep Sylvia around after all.

Rule 7 is only for "hidden events" like Ardan's Pursuit Ring or Lex's Hero Axe (actually, only those two browsing the section) as far as I was aware. EDIT: Defined as events where the character just has to be in a certain location /EDIT

Never thought about it, though.

Edited by Integrity

Ch6:Taking up the torch!

Oh shit, I grabbed the hot end! Owowowowoowww!!!

37/187

FE4TTdraft008.png

I had everyone who I hadn't drafted run into Tilnanogue while having Celice, Skasaher, Lakche, and Dimna (when he arrived) push east, killing everything (Dimna was doing a lot less killing then the others) I easily siezed Ganeishire. I hadn't had Mana tail behind since I wasn't sure that it'd be OK for her to talk to Julia and give her the Relive staff, but after reviewing the rules, I found out that it'd be OK, so I had Julia and Mana go to meet each other in the middle of the "desert" between Tilnanogue and Ganeishire. As this was going on, I had Lakche recruit Johan...

FE4TTdraft000.png

and had Celice take out Johalva and his army mostly by himself. After this, I had Celice, Ska, and Lakche move south, running into Schmidt's army near the bottom of the map. Celice charged Schmidt and killed him, while being left with only 2 HP after the fight. The rest of Schmidt's army was easy picking, since they ended up with a hit rate of 0-2%. Around this time, Julia had finished up with Mana, so I had her start heading towards Isaac. After Schmidt's army was done for, I had Celice seize Isaac, and Ska and Lakche charge Dannan. After having Celice give Rezire to Julia, I had him rush towards Dannan and finish him off. Next turn, I seized Rivough and finished the chapter at turn 37.

Celice - MVP

FE4TTdraft002.png

I can probably expect him to be the best unit I have this playthrough. Thank's for the kick-ass lord, Shin! :awesome:

Skasaher - Light warrior

FE4TTdraft003.png

Whatever Celice wasn't killing, Ska was. I never thought of having him use a Light Sword before, but it works quite well.

Lakche - Not as good as usual.

FE4TTdraft007.png

Maybe it's the lack of a Hero Sword, but she isn't kicking as much ass. She still kicks ass, just not as much as normal.

Dimna - Pokey Man

FE4TTdraft005.png

Didn't end up doing much except finishing off enemies who fought Lakche or Ska during the enemy phase and lived. He also killed a bandit attacking a village. Also, since I didn't have Phee or Femina, I couldn't save his village and get the bonus event from Karen. Boo... :(

EDIT: Actually, Dimna's event takes place at Isaac castle, not any villages, so... *bashes head against wall*

Amid - Savior of a different village

FE4TTdraft006.png

Saved a different village then Dimna.

Johan - Axe guy

FE4TTdraft004.png

Didn't do much since I didn't have him get the Hero axe yet. :\

Julia - Sleeping

Did NOTHING combat related whatsoever.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Rule 7 is only for "hidden events" like Ardan's Pursuit Ring or Lex's Hero Axe (actually, only those two browsing the section) as far as I was aware. EDIT: Defined as events where the character just has to be in a certain location /EDIT

Never thought about it, though.

Hm. Well, in my drafts it also considers Sylvia's Defender, Laylea's Barrier Sword, and Daisy giving Shanan the Balmung free. Since that last one is basically the other conversations like Warp.