Nih's Gallery of SPOOKINESS and expired links ♥

Alabaster

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Ahem, I'm back with some sprites. XD

I'm sorry for my absence, but anyway I would like some comments on these new mugs ^O^

wmage1.pngtenga2.pngbere2.pngmerc2.png

1) Her name's Kleo. I don't know what her class could possibly be! But I think I'll go with a Wind mage/Shaman

2) I was rying to make a Tengaar mug, but it turned out like this. I don't know if it's similar enough ._.

3) Berenice! she's some kind of Mage/troubadour princess. I like her a lot XD

4) ...just a mercenary. He doesn't even have a name yet XD At first I wanted to create a Male Lyn, so the base for his face is Lyndis' XD

Edited by Niharu

Ahem, I'm back with some sprites. XD

I'm sorry for my absence, but anyway I would like some comments on these new mugs ^O^

wmage1.pngtenga2.pngbere2.pngmerc2.png

1) Her name's Chleo. I don't know what her class could possibly be! But I think I'll go with a Wind mage/Shaman

2) I was rying to make a Tengaar mug, but it turned out like this. I don't know if it's similar enough ._.

3) Berenice! she's some kind of Mage/troubadour princess. I like her a lot XD

4) ...just a mercenary. He doesn't even have a name yet XD At first I wanted to create a Male Lyn, so the base for his face is Lyndis' XD

Wow I really like these! Even though I can look and see where the parts came from, you make them look as if you had made those all up on your own. I really like Chleo and the Tengaarish mug. One thing I can see on Berenice is how it looks like the hair is implying the back of her head is a little big, or something that almost doesn't look like the shape the head should be in.

And on Tengaarish's (xD) top right shoulder there is a stray skin-color pixel where there should be an outline. =] And also the sleeve thing on the right shoulder could use a bit work on the shading perhaps? Like maybe on the inner part of the sleeve it could use a bit more shade I guess.

Oh and Chleo's also missing a bit of outline herself on the bottom left and top left of her hair.

Male merc definitely looks like he has too much shading on the right of his neck, or at least too much of the two darkest skin tones =o

Don't think I really see anything else though.

Thanks everyone *_*

I have only 2 mugs to show you today XD

21788310.pngtizia.png

The first one is a thief, while the girl is ... just a villager. I wanted to make a medic or someting like that, but I think that "villager" fits her better. °_°"

Your villager girl, I can't help but feel her head is too bulged up top in comparison to the rest of her head. Maybe it's just me.

But, I really like your works. Keep it up and keep improving as you have been.

Also Seph, it looks to me as though Niharu and connellShuuji know each other, it's probably just best to leave them alone in regards to their teasing.

Edited by V-Raven

It's hard to locate where the thief's shoulders are, so as long as his head's about lined up with where legult's was (after adjusting to the head turn) I'd say its good. Blah, I don't know. I like him either way.

Older Rebecca's still pretty young. Looks Rebecca-y enough.

Good stuff.

Dat thief! So excellent! Seriously, your new stuff looks great. I've always liked your designs. :)

Thank you,That's really a nice thing to hear <3 I also like your sprites a lot! They're all so clean..! ^o^

Dis guy... He's stealin' mah boobs line. D8

Anyway, I'd actually have to say that this topic gives me some hope for the future of the spriting section here on SF. Thank you.

Now I'm feeling important... xD

Anyway, Thank you!

I also brought a new mug!

One of my favorites FE 7 characters: Erk!

erk2.png

He finally promoted to Sage! °w°

Edited by Niharu