Nih's Gallery of SPOOKINESS and expired links ♥

Alabaster

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and Erikitty's edit

15TS5.png

[5:29:57 PM] Super NONONO_Kitteh: eCuuuut can you go post allard crit in nih's thread

http://puu.sh/165Sq

I think the left part of the shirt (lavender box) could be moved over a couple of pixels. Right now, it is at a different angle than his breastplate, making it look a tad off.

In the red box, I think this line that defines the armour looks a bit too dark and a little pillow. I think you should try to make it a bit more subtle. :)

I also think his hair kinda looks like a wig or there is a mop on his head o 3o; probably due to the fact there is no hair between his ear and the top of his armour's trim.

Overall, it is super cool. :)

Edited by Wicked Witch of the East

Pixie <3

1a0lg.png

female villager girl WIP °wà

this is lovely~ I'm especially fond of the angle of the head and the hair. her breasts seem pretty high to me, they're like up in her armpits at the moment, that's really the only thing I noticed :v so goood

I'm not entirely sure why the far strand of hair wants to go to the inside of her cleavage rather than the outside where it would naturally fall like the near strand of hair. I'm also getting a kind of derpyear vibe.

The hair is also a little unnatural here:

1a9K2.png

Why does that front strand all of a sudden flow forward while the rest of it dangles behind? If the rest of the hair draped over her should kinda like Igrene's mug, it'd make a bit more sense than going with the Joshua effect.

Eyes are also creeping me out a little. They're kinda like 0 _ O

I approve of the jawline. A nice square female. I also approve of the random curl and the neck.

Also...how you have improved! I'd have never imagined you'd have improved your quality in just one year's time (comparing post one and recent work) as much as you have. I'm slightly jealous.

*looks down*

Typically my hair seems to prefer falling straight down over my breasts rather than to the inside or out ^~^ It's like the sides of my head where my hair falls down from are aligned with my breasts, so that's the easiest "path" for my hair to take x3

029970dffac5e1efa2854c7ba4c89dbe.png?1349059352

Getting back to what Frejole (Freohr, if she's fine with me calling her that), it looks like that the strands of hair are being sucked under her arm rather than being diverted around her breasticle. It might make more sense for it to go straight over her breast, yea :o