Nih's Gallery of SPOOKINESS and expired links ♥

Alabaster

something like this

1ae2s.png

It's rough. I'll let you do your thing on it. It's looking good though! Ear is still kinda of funky though. :[

YAY THANKS

1an58.png

I dunno XD

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I think that there's too much dark in the cape in this area http://puu.sh/1GwPq . It detracts from the rest of the cape because it's so conspicuous. I feel like if you used a little less, then it would match well with the rest of the cape. The clothes on his arm don't appear to flow very well either. That, and the bottom-left (Our POV) of the jewel thing looks a bit sharp. But that might just be me.

The mug as a whole is still amazing though

Who's this cocky asshole? Fornan's brother?

Oh, it's Erk

Well there's another ounce of my scarce childhood memories helplessly burned like a roach in an oven.

Little to no shading where his hair meets his face, and trims aren't progressively shaded for depth here. There are also blatant angular errors that I don't feel like getting into.

Awesome work, Ponih! I love your interpretation of older Erk. Still charming but uptight, and more gorgeous than ever.

I sent some crit over PM, give it a look when my hemisphere stops stealing daytime from your hemisphere. <3

Meanwhile, I'll be in my bunk

EN is a sequel, not a remake

I also know what I won't be playing

Welp. Peace out, man.

pentstepitup_zps12d6a629.png

In the meantime, Pent needs to step up his fab levels now. The apprentice is giving him a run for his money.

Edited by Arch