Alabaster

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone have a spare C4 anywhere?

Jamie and Adam would agrees with me.

um, what does that even mean...

also Nih, those are some hilarious/adorable faces. Serra looks great. You're becoming one of my favorite spriters now jsyk

She's got a heavy jaw which making her rather masculine. They only expression that doesn't look like a man to me is the one where she's winking. All the others just make me think tranny =/

That's why it's his crit and not yours.

The end of the ponytail that's over the body has a big, spacious area of the lightest shade of hair color. Like a solid, flat...nike logo? I'm not sure how that's supposed to work.

I feel like that's intentional, however it does look inconsistent with the rest of the hair shading. But looking at the way the hair drapes it possibly works.

My one critique is that she's wearing the same clothes as in FE7--I feel like she'd get slightly more ornate robes by EN's time. Also, it would fit her personality to have elaborate robes or something.

themanyfacesofserra.png

just choose your serraface °w°

It looks like Serra finally cracked in that last one... O.o

I think that's what she would look like were she a nation's ruler.

lol creepeh Serra °w°

dorothy-frames.png

this is a thing Trenty asked me to do! It's a "prettier" version of Dorothy °w° (WITH 300% more FRECKLEZ)

maybe she doesn't really look like her, but who caresnjfkbgbdorothy y u so adorbz X°D

lol creepeh Serra °w°

dorothy-frames.png

this is a thing Trenty asked me to do! It's a "prettier" version of Dorothy °w° (WITH 300% more FRECKLEZ)

maybe she doesn't really look like her, but who caresnjfkbgbdorothy y u so adorbz X°D

This is adorable!