Copied and pasted from the readme.

Fire Emblem - Fuuin no Tsurugi

Fire Emblem - The Sword of Seals

The Super Powered Ten Hack

By luigi bros

How to patch

1. Download UPS patcher

2. Patch the file

This only works with a UPS patch. I prefer IPS, but this is the only one that works

About this patch

This is a modification of FE6 to make it much easier, but only by super powering ten characters, and the Divine Weapons.

This was tested with Normal Mode, but it may work in Hard, I just haven't tested it.

This patch must be applied to a NON-TRANSLATED ROM. The game is in English, though as this patch includes the translation in it.

This uses Nintenlord's AS patch (Strength and Magic affects Attack Speed loss instead of Con, steal patch (Weapons can be stolen), and re-move patch (mounted units can

move again after attacking or healing).

List of Changes

The titular "Super Powered Ten" are Roy, Fir, Miledy, Gonzales, Sue, Lilina, Saul, Ray, Clarine, and Fa.

They all start promoted, including Roy.

All of their caps are 30, except Con which is the original. They also start with max stats.

All of the "Super Powered Ten" start with a Divine Weapon.

Miledy starts with the Delphi Shield

The mages can use all magic types

They have an A weapon rank in all available fields.

All Divine Weapons have infinite uses, and have a brave effect.

All Divine Weapons are now A rank. This is so they can use them immediately. They would be S and they could start with an S but this causes a bug explained in the bugs

section related to the duplicates that start unpromoted.

Divine Weapons can be obtained twice; once through standard means, and once through the "Super Powered Ten".

Durandal and Malte now have 1-2 Range, while Murgleis has 2-3. Durandal at range uses the Elfire animation, while Malte uses the Fimbulvetr animation.

Clarine starts with a Fimbulvetr.

Fimbulvetr has a brave effect, infinite uses.

The mages all start with a long range magic spells of the same type as there Divine Weapon. These weapons have infinite uses and a brave effect.

Enemies that use these tomes have the advantages they grant, but they have normal stats, so they aren't a threat.

The "Super Powered Ten" all join in the first two Chapters. Other characters join at different times. Most of the characters that they replace appear in the place of

enemies in chapter 1. This makes Chapter one more of a transition chapter than a real chapter.

Lilina can steal and use lockpicks, allowing her to fill the role of thief.

Fa's Divinestone has infinite uses and a brave effect.

The Holy Maiden has a Might of 15 and can be used to attack.

Chapters 3-5 are gone. The characters and items in them have been relocated to Chapter 1. This is due to problems during chapters that do not have the battle

preparations screen.

Noah joins in Chapter 1 with his event in Chapter 7 gone. This is because the event causes Fir to vanish.

When the game splits routes the first time the A route is always taken. Following the Chapter 11A is 10B allowing both routes.

When the game splits between Ilia and Sacae, Ilia is always taken. Following 20 Ilia or 20x Ilia, the player is taken to 17 Sacae.

Some supports have been changed in order to make use of fully supported members of the "Super Powered Ten".

These supports are:

Roy A Lilina B Sue

Fir A Gonzales B Fa

Miledy: A Clarine B Ray

Gonzales A Fir B Lilina

Sue A Fa B Roy

Lilina A Roy B Gonzales

Saul A Ray B Clarine

Ray A Saul B Miledy

Clarine A Miledy B Saul

Fa A Sue B Fir

Known Bugs

The Holy Maiden's range is weird. Don't trust it too much as a weapon since its range seems to be completely random. When attacking with the Holy Maiden, it still

shows the staff animation. Enemy HP lost is not displayed, but it does happen.

Whenever Miledy appears in an event she vanishes. She reappears in the next chapter with the same stats, but her supports are reset, while her partners are not. For

optimal effect, do not support her until Chapter 13, when she joins permanently.

The supports start one conversation away from the max level possible. All you have to do is waste a turn talking.

For characters that don't usually support, there is no conversation, or notification that the support level increased, it just looks like nothing happened. If you

check the characters' data screen, it shows it has increased.

Character duplicates exist. Not much can be done about this, since it could easily crash the game. You could kill them off, not recruit them, or just not use them. You

could though have two Firs or two Lilina's in your army.

When a character's weapon rank levels up the game freezes unless battle animations are off. You could set them off when you know a weapon level is going to go up. It

may just be simpler though to have them set to off permanently.

When a duplicate promotes the game freezes. Don't promote them.

Recruitment events can be done in a weird way. If you're recruiting Gonzales's duplicate, he can be recruited by talking to the old Gonzales.

For events that require a character to move, if the character is already recruited, they will move instead. All this does is move characters like Ray onto the other

side of the map. This is also the cause of Miledy's appearances and disappearances.

Chapter 2 ends immediately after Dieck's group joins. This is because Roy doesn't appear in Chapter 2, and this is the only way to finish it and have everyone else

join.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE!!!!!! Dieck's conversation MUST be skipped or else it will crash the game.

THIS IS ALSO IMPORTANT!!!!!! If Damas is killed during turn one the game will crash. Do NOT kill him on turn one!!!!

THIS ONE TOO!!!!! You must skip the Chapter 1 opening event, or else the game will freeze.

If you really want to see the script for these chapters go here, http://serenesforest.net/fe6/script.html

If an error occurs during a conversation, restart the game, and skip that conversation.

In order to prevent errors when Roy promotes, the event ends early, so part of the conversation is gone.

Credits

luigi bros- for making this patch

Nintenlord- for making the event assembler and the variety of patches that I used

Luffy- for his ultimate tutorial

Arch- for his tutorial on event editing

DTN Translation Division- for the translation patch

The makers of Nightmare- for making program used to make this hack

Serenesforest.net- for their script translation

The members of the Serenes Forums- for all the help they've offered me

This patch makes the game really easy.

If you want a challenge don't play it.

Download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ea8642oa5api3ya

There are probably more bugs. I may figure out a way to prevent the bugs. I may not though. If you know how to fix them, tell me, and if I ever make a version 2, I'll do it.

Enjoy!

Maybe you should take those ten characters and make some custom trial maps for them to play in. Just rewrite the first five or so chapters entirely, make new ones, and let them do something new. The changes here aren't significant enough to warrant playing, and your bugs make it even less enticing (even if some of them weren't caused directly by you but from an unfinished program or two).

I hear all of you.

I am a very basic hacker.

I made this for two reasons.

1. I like powering through a game

2. To learn hacking.

I uploaded it not because I wanted it to be popular, but because I wanted to share what I've learned.

This is not a great hack. It has many bugs. But I've learned something, so in my mind it is a success.