StarFox: Assualt

Emeraldfox

Yeah. I still play it, eventhough I have no one to play with... But It's still fun. Usually I just go through

survival mode and replay some missions. And what's so bad about this game?

This game was kick ass, the missions were good, there wasn't as much "Get this guy off of me Fox" crap as there was in SF64.

The Multiplayer was good, some of the unlockables were great, and the fact that some character's got special effect's during multi player (Slippy's 2x blaster charge, and Kystal's 2 barrier's on revivie)

I'm going to throw out a concept here. See if you don't either laugh or cry.

Star Fox Assault competitive multiplayer.

It exists.

Anyway, it's a good game when it chooses to actually be Star Fox. I cannot say I care for the voices. And what is an attempt at an actual story doing in Star Fox?

I got it. I enjoyed it, and I completed it. Played about in Multiplayer for a bit, then left it for dead. Just like I did to GTA: San Andreas.

what i don't like about the game is that its pretty linear, unlike SF64, in which you could play different levels by meeting certain requirements

Yeah, I played it once and it was quite enjoyable, even multiplayer, but...

WHY DOSN'T PEPPY SAY "DO A BARREL ROLL"!!!!

The one major con of SFAS

Peppy doesn't say DO A BARREL ROLL :(

it is one of the few shooter I have and most of my friend are realy bad at it.

Same here, I brought it in to my school a few times to play, and I kicked everyone's ass as Krystal. When I picked her everyone was like

"Oh you can't win, her stats suck. Wolf's stats' rock"

I kicked their asses, on foot

I'd take SF2...except it never got an official release.

Star Fox Assault, like Adventures, is a mediocre game in my opinion.

What do you expect, SFA was never origionally going to be a SF game, and Assult was Namco's first SF game

hey, i thought adventures was a good game, if you remove fox and all of the other Starfox characters and added new ones that had nothing to do with flying spaceships or planetary wars....

hey, i thought adventures was a good game, if you remove fox and all of the other Starfox characters and added new ones that had nothing to do with flying spaceships or planetary wars....

I am saying that SF get's the blame on Adventures because Nintendo wanted it to be a Starfox title (unlike it origionally was going to be), cause if the game sucked and didn't have the name STARFOX smeared on the cover it would have been all Rare's fault

Off subject can I get a picture of the case art for Adventures, theres something on the cover I'm not sure of

i got half way through adventures and my idiot cousin corrupted my memory card, forcing me to wipe it clean. so I not only lost that data, but data from several other games including an animal crossing town, and several hundred pokemon from colleseum.