Being a White Knight sucks.

Ein

Oh, I can prolly disarm a dude with a gun at short range if he doesn't fire on sight. It's long distance where I can't punch/kick/chop off/stab his hand/arm/thing that I'm fucked. Since bullet travels faster than flying knife and my accuracy is shit outside the radius of the length of my leg.

If I had a gun, I'd probably shoot the person standing next to the person next to the target. Or a garbage can. It's that bad.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, long range. Short range I can do. Dude 30 ft away with a gun pointed, what am I gonna do, pull out my invisible claymore and pretend it's bulletproof?

You chose the wrong weapon. Lightsabers can reflect projectiles with proper training. Now, where you're going to find a real working one...

That reminds me! Being a black knight with brain damage sucks too!

I wouldn't really call this white knighting, because white knighting has negative connotations that this doesn't really deserve. White knighting, as I understand the term, has an implication of doing (whatever protective act) because OMG A GURL MAYBE SHE WILL LIEK ME, rather than because it's a decent thing to do. The account given seems more to have been of the "because it's a decent thing to do" variety, assuming it is factual.

So good job, man. The world needs more people who call out scumbags like that.

What. Really? Wow... That's really stupid.

I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU INSTEAD, MY LOVE

...fuck, this might get me in some trouble. Even though I'm trained and shit, I'm sure I can't take on every opponent. Maybe I'll get that claymore off Ebay or something.

...unless the dude has a gun, in which case, fuck.

Why do I see Lumi as a female Ike? Oh wait...

Ike_fight_for_his_friends_by_Wakaguma.png

OUTSIDE-IN CRESCENT KICKS GOGOGOGOGO~ :DDDDD

Disarming with a crescent kick? You better hope he's holding it one handed IMO. I think a roundhouse as I know it would be more appropriate, but that's just me, I haven't done martial arts in forever and I was only a green belt, sempai.

I mean. Some kid with glasses, a long ponytail who's wearing a red Kirby t-shirt with the phrase "I Want You Inside Me" just told some asshole to stop being an asshole.

That isn't the sign of a nerd. That, my good sir, is the sign of a BOSS!

In all seriousness, you shoulda Inferno Dividered him.

Like I said, long range. Short range I can do. Dude 30 ft away with a gun pointed, what am I gonna do, pull out my invisible claymore and pretend it's bulletproof?

A little late, but...

STRETCHY ARMS AND EXTENDO FINGERS

• 4 weeks later...

Relax. I heard from a friend significiantly more reliable than knitty - unless knitty really is reliable, and not in the posts almost the exact same shit in intro topics over and over again kind of reliable - that within a certain range, knives have an advantage over guns anyway. Easier to pick up and use and shit. Now if he's trained with a gun and it's in cold blood...

Why aren't you learning to use a gun, oh paranoia client? He may well bear a golden bat!

paranoia20agent.jpg

The internet slew medieval literature. Where lies chivalry? It sits at a feast with the Once and Future King.

Turn around and bend over 47 degrees. Time for some Waha Punishment.