FE4 vs. FE5

Junkhead

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which.

• FE4
    • FE5

@Lux: Except this is FFtF, where I can post anything, no matter how illogical. Not a debate, where one would care about making a fair comparison. I like FE4 more since I've played it, problem?

Problem-Solved-Cd-400.png

Edited by Xanderdog

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lux: Except this is FFtF, where I can post anything, no matter how illogical. Not a debate, where one would care about making a fair comparison. I like FE4 more since I've played it, problem?

You know, I would have believed this was what you thought originally except you mounted an argument against mine on the truth of whether or not this thread was about a comparison. This is your fall back, I assume?

But that's okay! You make a fair point. /votes FE4

My only problem with your post, and it only works on the basis of logic, which I'm not particularly disappointed about if you don't follow, is that you can post anywhere you can access on serenes forest. You just might get in trouble for it, and the post might have been deleted...but you'd still have posted it.

Sigurd FTW! I just love Gen 1 of FE4 period. The plot twists like CH.5 ending, CH.3 when you get the Earth Sword, the kidnapping in CH.3, Levin!Holsety. But FE5 is a real close second. I love the challenge, capture!!!, dismount, the more detailed story, and also great plot twists. Damn I hate choosing but FE4 for me.

Outside of SF, I get the feeling FE7 seems to be one of the most popular because most people played it first and thus it has the nostalgia factor.

FE6 was my first FE. So that doesn't apply to me.

I like FE7 for one and ONE reason only. And unless you're dense, you probably know what that reason is.

I'm biased, and I admit it.

The problem is, I don't even know why I'm posting in this topic since I haven't played either of those games in the poll.

I'm withholding my vote.

FE5 is just stupid at many points, and I'm not sure why it has the popularity it seems to, beyond geek cred.

FE4 Gen 1 is long and stupid and I dislike EDIT: actually on further thought most of /EDIT the plot.

FE4 Gen 2, now ....

mmm baby

Edited by Integrity

You know, I would have believed this was what you thought originally except you mounted an argument against mine on the truth of whether or not this thread was about a comparison. This is your fall back, I assume?

But that's okay! You make a fair point. /votes FE4

Actually I was just irritated that you were douching around and had the nerve to try and argue with that kind of crap in a FFtF thread.

Pic related.

1315715666818.jpg

Also, my argument is still correct. The OP is open to interpretation.

@Blue Mars: Oh lawd, there's always one nitpicker. How about if I said it so that you can (maybe) begin to put use to the cognitive processing skills you posses (however little) to better help you understand the rather obvious point I meant to get across: this is far from the forest, where I can say anything, no matter how illogical, without getting into trouble.

Edited by Xanderdog

Actually I was just irritated that you were douching around and had the nerve to try and argue with that kind of crap in a FFtF thread.

Pic related.

-snip-

But didn't you just argue that it's FFtF and we could do anything we wanted? I felt like doing the opposite of the norm--throwing forth a serious post. That's not against the rules. :>

And hey, either way I win, because either I'm scary or I'm adorable.

But didn't you just argue that it's FFtF and we could do anything we wanted? I felt like doing the opposite of the norm--throwing forth a serious post. That's not against the rules. :>

And hey, either way I win, because either I'm scary or I'm adorable.

When did I say I hadn't argued that? Is this your attempt to back out of the argument because you can't argue without using logical fallacy (The OP isn't open to interpretation because I see it this way. Commonly called the appeal to ignorance)? The fact of the matter is that FE4 vs FE5, which is better can be interpreted as which game you like more, which game has better gameplay, which has a better storyline, etc. With this knowledge I can conclude that I was indeed correct in my interpretation. You felt like doing the opposite of the norm and throwing forth a serious post, that sounds convenient.

Another fallacy. Dogs are much scarier and more adorable than Lux Aterna.

Edited by Xanderdog

@Blue Mars: Oh lawd, there's always one nitpicker. How about if I said it so that you can (maybe) begin to put use to the cognitive processing skills you posses (however little) to better help you understand the rather obvious point I meant to get across: this is far from the forest, where I can say anything, no matter how illogical, without getting into trouble.

Oh learn to read.

My only problem with your post, and it only works on the basis of logic, which I'm not particularly disappointed about if you don't follow, is that you can post anywhere you can access on serenes forest. You just might get in trouble for it, and the post might have been deleted...but you'd still have posted it.

But if you like nits itching around on your back, by all means.

Edited by Blue Mars

When did I say I hadn't argued that? Is this your attempt to back out of the argument because you can't argue without using logical fallacy (The OP isn't open to interpretation because I see it this way. Commonly called the appeal to ignorance)? The fact of the matter is that FE4 vs FE5, which is better can be interpreted as which game you like more, which game has better gameplay, which has a better storyline, etc. With this knowledge I can conclude that I was indeed correct in my interpretation. You felt like doing the opposite of the norm and throwing forth a serious post, that sounds convenient.

Another fallacy. Dogs are much scarier and more adorable than Lux Aterna.

y u mad tho

• 3 weeks later...

I like both. :V

it's down to what I dislike more, though, gigantic-ass maps or status staves with the span of the entire map (and the ability to status your max-mag guys unless pure water @____@). Beyond that I like the gameplay of both a lot.

Edited by Luminescent Kitty