Where were you on this day?

Ansem

I was at home because of a tornado watch or warning iirc and I was watching it on TV. I had no idea what was going on and I didn't know what actually happened until way later. My mom says I was laughing at the "dropping buildings". Dear 4 year old self, you're an asshole.

How's 13 year old you? Too good at pretending to be varied to be pinned as an asshole?

Edited by Blue Mars

Looking at the above responses,

I guess having been someone to actually stand in the towers with other people, and on top of them - also with other people, ironically with fences to keep people from jumping off - changes one's perspective about the attacks in a certain way.

I was watching a documentary on the people who jumped from the buildings, dubbed "jumpers". I was quite disturbed by it. The sounds of people hitting the floor, it sounded like bags of cement hitting the floor. Imagining the bodies turning limp and mush as they landed, the thoughts that must have went through their minds as they faced imminent death. I don't think I can comprehend that.

I have an update! I was at the bus stop, but the bus never came. That's where I was on this day.

I did find it sort of interesting that two not-normal military craft were flying around near this californian coast. If the nation were more paranoid, I'd like to see L.A. fire into the skies again for no reason at all on one of these 9/11 days.